• epivan
    epivan Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Good to see all you 5% challengers!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Yesterday was a great day of Canada Day partying. Today has been another great day. Spending time with my Son and my friend. We went to the carnival. My friend and I went on a couple of rides and almost made ourselves sick. Tomorrow is a new busy day.
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,911 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

busy day today running here and there, boys came over then out again. Heat got to me so i had use inhaler an sit for a while. I then made pasta salad for tomorrow, cleaned all up now sleep time. OH I am doing my religious every day even when internet was down I used my phone. Night
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,319 Member
    Options
    p8vxw3bujkla.gif
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful sunny, windy day here today1 Woo hoo! my daughter says hi to all! she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep. cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone!
    happy 4th of July for all members who are in the US!
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    1u1w26dbeu6s.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I am struggling to get on my usual routines since coming home. Lack of sleep has caught up with me. So not feeling all that well. Just trying to do something productive each day is a struggle. My Son was here for the weekend and went home today. That helped in some ways. I hope I can start feeling more normal each day.
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 6,701 Member
    Options
    Rain Dancers are looking for the following: @Anacorazon58, @checkmatekingtwo, @Jan1936, @karendor1, and @threewins Please accept your invitation. Here is the team link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143284-summer-rain-dancers-2022
  • LAANNE5
    LAANNE5 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Thinner Winners are still waiting for the following members to join us @BufSabres @SalmoeGo @tiffanylacourse @DontStopAchievin @hilgemoon @SassieFit

Here is your link to join
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143281-summer-thinner-winners-4
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    @dianedoessmiles1 - that's normal for me year-round, and if we want snow, we go up to Mauka Kea - loads of snow up there. Beach to mountains in Hawaii.
  • cosmiccurves
    cosmiccurves Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend! We are supposed to get some rain so we went ahead and did our fireworks last night just in case. Had glowsticks galore and our boys enjoyed it, and my husband did a great job setting the fireworks off in a safe manner and it was a lot of fun. Re-focusing on creating a daily deficit this week and hoping to see a loss before we start the first official week. I love that we are doing a practice week to help us get the hang of it.

Happy Monday and Independence Day everyone!

YRpPbcw.png
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,410 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all going to enjoy this week. Today is the 4th of July for the United States. I hope those here enjoy it. I am going to a family cookout today. So that should be fun. I am going to brag about my 5k medal and show them. I am super excited about it still. I still feel it is a huge accomplishment.

@cormierannie - I have been so active this past weekend the weight has just kind of melted off. It is so great to know that as long as I am super active I can eat pretty much what I want and still get the weight off. Well except greasy foods. Those are still bad. It is good weather you are having. I do notice your daughter works a lot.
    @CSEGUIN2 - You are strong. You can get there. IT is not going to be easy to adjust your routine back to the way it was but you will get it back to normal. You've got this.
    @cosmiccurves - I love the practice week too. They always help me get things set up and get prepared.

Well it is time to get ready for this cookout this morning. IT is at the beach so swimming is a must. Great exercise too. I am going to love it. Have a good day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today! my daughter says hi to everyone! she is taking a course in summer school starting this Wednesday. she enjoys the sciences, as well as many other subjects. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i have been for a walk and i feel great! i got in a strength training workout earlier this morning. i try to get in a strength training workout at least three times a week. i will be doing some dancing later on after supper. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,912 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! 4th of July here too so we are hitting the fireworks later.
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,146 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I've been mostly MIA this week, but it was a week of doctor's appointments and making decisions about where I want to live. The result is that 1) my eyes are finally recovering from the allergic reaction to the medicated eyedrops and 2) I'm planning to stay in Hawaii but want to sell my condo and buy a small house. Also, I performed the wedding ceremony for one of my former students this 4th of July morning. They are starting out their married life with a bang!
    Is anyone interested in buying a condo in Hawaii?
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

🎇Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!🇺🇸

🌞🌡️. Today was a day of rest. Did some dishes, played cards, read and took a nap. Slowly feeling more normal. Tomorrow is TOPS. Not sure how the scale will look but it will be what it will be. The more rest I try to get the more I am eating. Hate how that happens. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,410 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are having a good start to the week. This is day 2 of this week. Only 3 more to go. I am anxious today for some reason. I think it does not help that it is a short week and we had a storm last night. That means a lot of claims coming in today.

@cormierannie - Congrats on your daughter taking summer classes. Those can be hard.
    @bookieNJ - I hit fireworks as well. It rained a little right as the fireworks were starting.
    @lavalily - That is great that your eyes are getting better. I had a reaction to drops a doctor gave me. Congrats on performing a wedding yesterday. I hope all went as planned
    @CSEGUIN2 - I am sure it will be alright. You will get the weight off if you gain anything. You might be surprised.

Well it is time to get ready for work. I hope you have a great day.

Tabatha
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone.