Replies

• maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 167.8
    CW: 167.8
    I'm glad I stayed the same. I was worried my new med was going to make me gain some weight. I've been able to exercise and do my morning Jazzercise classes.
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: Too sleepy to comment 😴
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    @sandkp Old Bay chicken wings???!!! :o What a way to ruin a perfectly good chicken wing!! Being originally from Buffalo, there's no other way to eat a wing other than with Frank's hot sauce. :) Anything else is blasphemy. And even though I live in Maryland now I cannot stand Old Bay. LOL

I just discovered Frank’s hot makes a Nashville hot! Im in love ❤️ 🥰 💕

Ps. I should have known you were a Leo😂
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Omg! That was 10. Pages. Long!! I made it thru though! Thanks everyone for giving me some great inspirational content to read up on! 🥰🥰
    It took my mind off of some sad events that just occurred fairly close to home(I’ll probably share a little later)

Glad to see everyone’s springy steps and some of you are so fired that I’m feeling the heat over here in Florida!! (Like we don’t have enough!)

Congrats to everyone who’s lost in the month of June! Hopefully we see some announcements coming up!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    maryphum wrote: »
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 167.8
    CW: 167.8
    I'm glad I stayed the same. I was worried my new med was going to make me gain some weight. I've been able to exercise and do my morning Jazzercise classes.

@maryphum curious to hear how Jazzercise has been going. Do you like it?

• JbeanR0212
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Omg! That was 10. Pages. Long!! I made it thru though! Thanks everyone for giving me some great inspirational content to read up on! 🥰🥰
    It took my mind off of some sad events that just occurred fairly close to home(I’ll probably share a little later)

Glad to see everyone’s springy steps and some of you are so fired that I’m feeling the heat over here in Florida!! (Like we don’t have enough!)

Congrats to everyone who’s lost in the month of June! Hopefully we see some announcements coming up!

Sorry to hear you are going through such a challenging time. Sending big virtual hugs your way my friend. Take care of yourself mind, body & soul however that looks.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Thursday 14 July
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Weigh in Week 2
    PW: 140.3
    CW: 140.2

Welp, it's a loss ..😂
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @Krysless2

Ps. I should have known you were a Leo😂

Right?!?! 😂😂😂 It's fairly obvious sometimes. 😇

Hugs to you and your daughter. 💕

• JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Friday (7/15)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Under
    Exercise: Yes - Rowing, Walking + yoga ⛑ +65 (177)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Still achey and feeing a bit dehydrated but working back to normal. Putting some poundage back on in recovery process but if I break even next week I’ll be happy. 💧176 oz.,👟17,542
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 15 July
    Exercise: yes 🚴‍♀️🧘‍♀️🏊‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 Just popping by to see how the surgery went. Drop us a line when you get a chance and let us know how you're doing.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: July Week 2
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, July 16
    Previous Week's Weight: 198.4
    Today's Weight: 201.8

Ugh. So sorry I’m still off track. Peace & blessings to you all ❤️
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Thursday (7/14)
    Calories: yes
    Fast: goal 16 hr actual 18 hrs 50 min

MUAC Daily Post: Friday (7/15)
    Calories: yes
    Fast: goal 16 hr actual 16 hrs 45 min
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    @sandkp Old Bay chicken wings???!!! :o What a way to ruin a perfectly good chicken wing!! Being originally from Buffalo, there's no other way to eat a wing other than with Frank's hot sauce. :) Anything else is blasphemy. And even though I live in Maryland now I cannot stand Old Bay. LOL

@DaffyGirl88. 🤣 I must disagree ...You can ruin NOTHING by adding Old Bay! Eggs, potatoes, corn, seafood, pasta, veggies, chicken, alfredo sauce and so much more. Old Bay makes everything better... been trying to track down those Old Bay goldfish forever... ask hubs I search every store we go into. Maryland born and bred.. and bleed Old Bay! 🤪

@sandkp I had no idea you were from MD! I just checked your profile and good grief, we're practically neighbors!! I live in the Park just South of base, in St James. :) We should meet up sometime and walk the Three Notch Trail!! :)

@DaffyGirl88 Wow - we are close! We will have to do that sometime when life settles down and the boys are back in their routines (aka college!)
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @susanshaughnessy80
    Week: July Week 2
    Weigh-in day: Saturday, July 16
    Previous Week's Weight: 198.4
    Today's Weight: 201.8

Ugh. So sorry I’m still off track. Peace & blessings to you all ❤️

@susanshaughnessy80 hang in there. We all have ups & downs in this journey. Between the heat & the holiday many are fighting the climb. Sending you virtual hugs.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Saturday (7/16)
    Calories: Yes - Under / 💧144 oz.
    Exercise: Yes - 💪 475: Rowing, Walking, Yoga + Tai Chi,⛑ +34 (193), 👟 11,424

Goals/Day/Comments: Fighting a headache (probably caffeine deprivation) but family is all better again. Created an interesting fusion meal last night and that was fun. Very healthy and kids loved it.

“You may not be there yet, but you are closer than you were yesterday.” - José N Harris
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Daily 7/14
    Under: yes.

Daily 7/15

Daily 7/16
    Under: no

Goodness trying to get ready for my daughters birthday party today had made me lose all track of how long its been since I checked in here. I've been upping my exercise a ton and its making me super hungry which is making it really hard to keep under goal but so far minus today I'm holding steady at just barely under calories.
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @KimR_1986 I wondered where you were. 😊 Great job! I know that everyone is different but I find adding a protein snack (or two) helps me with that. I was ravenous on Monday after my hike on Sunday so I ate a bit more than normal. Sometimes I even eat at maintenance calories for a day. As long as you don't go over maintenance you should be ok. 👍

Be sure to log all that exercise for GoT. 😉
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 16 June
    Exercise: yes 🚴‍♀️🧘‍♀️🏊‍♀️
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Sunday (7/17)
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧176 oz.
    Exercise: Yes - 💪 739 kcal’s : Rowing, Dancing, yoga + strength ⛑ +65 PAI (244), 👟 13,970

Goals/Day/Comments: 🎉 Wahoo! Ya’ll I’m officially down 20LBS from where I was at the start of April. Nothing could erase today’s joy! Most of that decline came from the encouragement of this group!!!! You are all amazing and I thank you! ❤️

“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” - Zig Ziglar
This discussion has been closed.