By Pounds
    5s10vgij0t39.png
    j99108deltmo.png

Team Winners
    5dy7o266nl3c.png

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    edited August 2022
    My favourite little newsletter came by email today - it is not always my fave, but often it really hits some nail right where it is needed. This one did.

I know I am not alone in getting stuck sometimes. We sit there, knowing what has to be done, and we just don't do it. Well, here is a terrific reflection on that state, and an excellent (but kind!) kick in the rear to get past it --

https://brittlestar.substack.com/p/asleep-at-the-wheel?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

I hope you enjoy it! And I'd love to hear your thoughts on getting out of wallows.
  • jugar
    Love those photos @ashleycarole86 and @bowens1973 - you both look great! I'm with you, Brad, on finding summer harder than winter for weight. Weird, eh?

OK - quick reminder as we get this week going! Be sure to post your weight and let's see how green we are :mrgreen:

@deniners2
    @jan110144
    @MoonlitMuse
    @DD265
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MsMcClane
    @christhiann

Thanks!
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 757 Member
    PW 150
    CW 151
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    @ashleycarole86 Steps

7/24 4143
    7/25 5670
    7/26 2409
    7/27 2190
    7/28 3577
    7/29 3501
    7/30 2538
  • jugar
    micki48 wrote: Β»
    Funny tidbit: Somehow this week while mostly laying/sitting on a bed, my Fitbit recorded two workouts of β€œswimming”. One for 50 minutes and another for 17 minutes. I have NO idea what I was doing to get those workouts. Lol. I was drinking a lot of water πŸ’¦ πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
    This is hilarious! I used to try to teleport myself to a beach somewhere, during the deepfreeze days of January, by drinking mojitos or mai tais or other tropical drinks. That didn't work, my brother told me, because I was NOT wearing a bikini. He lived in Florida at the time and knew what he was talking about. So I figure you must have been wearing something that your Fitbit thought was a bathing suit while you were drinking all that water and lying around.

Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 211.9
    CW: 209.6
    😊 πŸ‘πŸ»

Fabulous!!! The team is now 0.3 lb in the green for the week! :sweat_smile:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    Hi WA's ... You have one more new member joining your amazing team ... Please welcome @CupcakeCrusoe :)
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    @ashleycarole86 would it be a huge pain if I gave you exercise minutes weekly, since one of my goals is to do a minimum of three classes a week? If it would be a huge pain, don't worry about it at all!

Three classes would be at least 180 minutes a week of exercise, as a goal.
This discussion has been closed.