TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    KimR_1986 wrote: »
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Before I go @KimR_1986 how are things going with grandma & the rest of the fam’?

Going okay for now, grandma is awake again but not ready to leave the hospital its hard to believe a woman who still lived entirely on her own just 2 years ago needs pretty much 100% care. So not much in the way of focusing on much else till things settle, I eat and log later and hope for the best I did alright. Being an emotional eater is not doing me any favors right now.

Continued prayers for your family on the road to recovery @KimR_1986. I like to eat my emotions too so I get it. I’ve gained an obsession with pebble ice and find myself buying bags from Sonic. It has become a decent substitute for food when I’m not actually hungry. Hold the course as much as you can and don’t forget to show yourself some compassion along the way. You got this. Sending big hugs.

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,493 Member
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80 that's what we're here for! That's what this group is all about. 💕
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    8/13
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 1 mile walk

Have a wonderful Saturday evening y'all
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Sat Aug 13
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No, another bad headache day
    Goals/Day/Comments: Petrified to gain this week since I’m so close to the 4’s. 😬
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sat Aug 13
    Exercise: No, another bad headache day
    Goals/Day/Comments: Petrified to gain this week since I’m so close to the 4’s. 😬

@therealbluenote as long as you are under or at maintenance you should be ok 🤞 although we all know how fickle a scale can be even when we do everything perfectly. If you did it once, you can do it again! 😊
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    PW: 151

CW: 153

Exercise minutes was low this week. I also incorporated dairy back in this week. I’ll increase exercise next week and keep dairy. If I stay the same or gain. I’ll have to omit dairy until I reach goal
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Saturday (8/13)
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧144 oz.
    Exercise: Tai Chi & Sit-ups

Sunday 8/14
    Trac: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Met Gross Goal / 💧144 oz.
    Exercise: Yoga

Goals/Day/Comments: Work is insane and exhausting at the moment! Behind on MUAC post for the first time 😮. Moving more and that rise is beginning to fall back off or at least get other things moving. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Considering all factors, I think I’ve done a great job of maintaining. I am hopeful that will be confirmed on Thursday. Next battle will be continually reminding myself that I can’t go all Wonder Woman yet.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday 13 August
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

And tomorrow we rest.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Saturday (Wk2; Day 7)
    • Track / Under / W.Out?
      Yes / No / Yes
    • NetCalories: 1977
    • NetCarbs: 49
      ~ Didn’t get to the grocery store yesterday but literally on my way to Costco now!

Weigh-In Day
    PW: 158lbs
    • CW: 157lbs
    What I’ve been tracking :
    • Net Calories (14473 / 10500)
      🟥🟥🟥🟩🟥🟥🟥
      = Daily Avg: 2063 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (717 / 700)
      🟥🟥🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
      = Daily Avg: 111 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 0 / 7 Days
      🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Prev Weights:
    📐📐Wk2: 157.4
    📐📐📐Wk1: 158
    📐📐📐📐Aug SW: 156.3

July SW: 154.6
    June SW: 154.1
    May SW: 156
    April SW: 154.5
    Mar SW: 158
    Feb SW: 156
    Jan SW: 164
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    8/12
    Tracked: no
    Under: not a chance -Had Mexican and margaritas with my sisters
    Exercise: no rest day

Bet you enjoyed it though, love Mexican food
  • Naija82
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    PW: 151

CW: 153

Exercise minutes was low this week. I also incorporated dairy back in this week. I’ll increase exercise next week and keep dairy. If I stay the same or gain. I’ll have to omit dairy until I reach goal

I find it hard to drop the dairy mainly cheese as love it and the only dairy that doesn't mess my stomach up but do want to try a dairy free week
  • Naija82
    Options
    Update: Sat 13th Aug
    Track: Mostly except the takeaway I had in the evening
    Calories: Maybe under/over (Burger, chips and cider add up to a lot) fasted for 15hrs 7 mins (Greediness made me break my fast early, had a slice of my brother's garlic pizza bread.
    Exercise: Yes - 26338 steps, 4 mile run and 6.32 mile walk.

Update: Sun 14th Aug
    Calories: Was under, fasted for 21hrs 10 mins
    Exercise: Yes - 37004 steps, 5.18 mile run and 10.05 mile walk

Goals/Day/Comments: Really letting the unhealthy carbs creep back into my life, need to nip it it in the bud. I need to do some strength training as my strength is rubbish, I used to lift very heavy weights and do pressups on my toes but now noting! Shooting for 2 sessions to start with per week
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 167.2
    CW: 166.6
    I've been having problems logging into the group so I didn't report earlier. I'm not sure what happen.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Thank you for the encouragement! I like the way you think!
  • therealbluenote
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Sunday 8/14
    Exercise: 20 minute walk

It became official today: my chorus is singing for the pope in March! While I know I should be excited beyond all measure, part of me is ridden with anxiety over being this obese and riding/fitting in the plane. Plus all of the walking in Italy. Ooofta. I can say to myself all day, “Do the best you can, Nancy, and what weight you lose will only better you for the trip,” but in my head I’m saying, “Oh no, what are you going to do? Maybe you should cut your calories in half! March will be here tomorrow!” 🥴 It’s a slippery slope, this mind game I play. I’m sure once school starts Friday and I see my students I will feel better. My students ground me. ❤️
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    🎉 Congrats on the loss @maryphum! It all adds up.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Sunday 8/14
    Exercise: 20 minute walk

It became official today: my chorus is singing for the pope in March! While I know I should be excited beyond all measure, part of me is ridden with anxiety over being this obese and riding/fitting in the plane. Plus all of the walking in Italy. Ooofta. I can say to myself all day, “Do the best you can, Nancy, and what weight you lose will only better you for the trip,” but in my head I’m saying, “Oh no, what are you going to do? Maybe you should cut your calories in half! March will be here tomorrow!” 🥴 It’s a slippery slope, this mind game I play. I’m sure once school starts Friday and I see my students I will feel better. My students ground me. ❤️

@therealbluenote - Don’t push yourself to burnout or an unhealthy place. Do what you realistically can and everything will follow. Nancy I’ve watched you shed the pounds at a phenomenal rate all summer! Stick to the plan and trust that you’ll be in a much more comfortable place come March. Get creative with your instructional style to squeeze in more small movements throughout the day (stretches, arm movements) they add up fast. Maybe you can even find a walking buddy colleague to bounce ideas off on (informal meeting) a couple days a week? More than anything don’t let anxiety override your accomplishments (and yes I struggle with this too). Hugs, you are doing amazing!

• JbeanR0212
    Options
    Hang in there @Naija82, you are doing great. Carbs are my weakness and are a part of so many foods. I’m always in awe of those who can shave so much of them away.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Naija82 wrote: »
    8/12
    Tracked: no
    Under: not a chance -Had Mexican and margaritas with my sisters
    Exercise: no rest day

Bet you enjoyed it though, love Mexican food

Especially the margaritas 😁🍹
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    maryphum wrote: »
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 167.2
    CW: 166.6
    I've been having problems logging into the group so I didn't report earlier. I'm not sure what happen.

@maryphum I hope your problem is resolved, glad you're still with us! 😊