TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    @ajdvegan not that bad & I’m going to guess it was worth it. Jealous of all your travels.
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    @KimR_1986 what a heartfelt visit with memories to cherish. I’m glad she got to meet your littlest and you were able to spend some time together even if it was bittersweet. Sounds like the kids had a great time. I’ll keep your husband’s grandma and the rest of the family in my prayers as the clock winds down.

I'm pretty sure she was waiting for everyone to visit and make it safely home, not long after I posted yesterday she suffered a brain bleed/stroke and is now in the hospital unresponsive. So now we wait to see if she is going to pull through this or not.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Congrats on the loss @KimR_1986 🎉💃🏻!

So deeply sorry to hear about grandma. Prayers for the comfort and well being of all. Be present in any way you can for your family, we aren’t going anywhere. 🙏
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    That’s a nice healthy drop @Arietty32, congratulations.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    8/10
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercised: yes - 40 min strength training ( arms with a little leg)
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    MUAC Daily Post: Wednesday (8/10)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧128 oz.
    Exercise: Nada

Goals/Day/Comments: No sleep between GI pain & restless legs. Gonna try again for a few. I will stay accountable! I will not roll my weigh-in tomorrow. Regardless of what it says I will make peace with the number. Just gonna keep chanting this mantra.

“In the midst of my disappointment, I am never defeated. Only given the opportunity to rise again willing to take on new challenges.” - Eleesha

I love love love your mantra! 🥰
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Wednesday August 10
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 15 minute walk and two hours of purging more of the house. I’m seeing improvements in every room!
    Goals/Day/Comments: I am proud of how much I accomplished today! 💪🏼
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 10 August
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Went to Texas Roadhouse for grilled shrimp. 🤤 In my defense, I HAD to go, I needed a water based meal. 😉😂

Although I went way over my normal calories (about 800 for the meal) I thought I did pretty good. Especially sitting across from my husband who had chicken fried chicken and mashed potatoes both smothered in gravy, and TWO baskets of rolls with cinnamon butter.😯😯
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In Post: (Thursday)
    JbeanR0212
    Week 2
    PW = 156.8
    CW = 159.7
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @sandkp - 🎉 Congrats on the loss, that’s great! I’m so happy for you.

@DaffyGirl88 - You did great! Eating out always makes those calorie goals feel so much harder to contain. Your husband sounds like my Dad although he won’t eat at any place that serves seafood because he thinks it “makes all meat taste like fish” and he detests them 😂.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Wed (Wk2; Day 4)
    • Track / Under / WorkO?
      Yes / Yes / No
    • NetCalories: 1499
    • NetCarbs: 60

~ Nothing really to notate from yesterday other then I finally was under my calorie goal! I did want to share my new favorite keto snack with you all as well..
    As of Day 4:
    • Net Calories (8736 / 10500)
      🟥🟥🟥🟩🔲🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 2184 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (562 / 700)
      🟥🟥🟩🟩🔲🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 140 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 0 / 7 Days
      🟥🟥🟥🟥🔲🔲🔲
      ~ still a NO on MUAC(technically) because I haven’t been able to exercise the last few days(I can’t even believe I’m uttering these words!!) xya2g0guffwy.jpeg
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Thursday (8/11)
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧144 oz.
    Exercise: 20 min. Tai Chi

Goals/Day/Comments: Weight fell a bit yesterday and today all though I’m not sure why. Diet is getting boring & old. Had a smoothy day, still waiting for relief but getting better in other aspects. Sorry no quote, slammed at work.

@krysless2 life gets crazy, don’t beat yourself up. And that wasn’t the pic I was expecting you to share.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @Krysless2 🥰 You made that! I almost thought her hair clip was a pager 😂. With the styles that are coming back that was easy to picture. My son has discovered Nirvana and the Stone Temple Pilots which just makes me giggle. You’ll have other days of firsts in your future (even if unrelated to academics) but a bittersweet moment for sure. All I could think on our back to school clothes shopping trip was thank you Stranger Things 😂
    gsygzgagvwac.jpeg
    k6nsbcyclmjv.jpeg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 Beautiful 1st day pictures! <3

Also, where did you get those clusters?
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I got those and the yogurt at Costco, I noticed the yogurt at Walmart as well! I’m OBSESSED with this combo

@JbeanR0212 I KNOW RIGHT!?! who’da thunk it! Please just don’t bring back shoulder pads, that’s all I ask!
    Thank you for the encouragement and your sweet words! It is definitely bittersweet..
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    Naija82 wrote: »
    Naija82 wrote: »
    Previous Weight: 153.0 lbs

Current Weight: 151.0 lbs

📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: Feels nice to lose some weight for a change. GOT is really keeping me on track👑

Awesome, well done on the 2lb loss!!

Thank you! I’m looking forward to hour week fast! :)

I wonder if there is an app we can keep tabs durning the fast together

I use Zero app to track my fasts, not sure if you can add friends on there, need to investigate. There is also the life app I did have it but deleted it, that one I'm sure you can have a circle of friends to share your fasts with. Life app is good for longer fasts as some of the others only limit you to recording 72hr or 7 day fasts at a time

I have Zero too. If you want try life when the time comes, let me know☺️

I have reinstall Life now so lets use that, new phone so more storage space.
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Update: Wed 10th Aug
    Calories: Was under, fasted for 16hrs 34mins.
    Exercise: Yes - 23554 steps, 5 mile run and 3.81 mile walk

Update: Thu 11th Aug
    Calories: Was under, fasted for 23hrs 5 mins
    Exercise: Yes - 31145 steps, 3.38 mile run and 8.37 mile walk.

Goals/Day/Comments: It does get tiring weighing and logging food but trying to keep up with it. If I don't log it's usually because I've eaten out. Most places don't have the nutritional breakdown but have the calories only