Options
    Naija82 wrote: »
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    Previous Weight: 153.0 lbs

Current Weight: 151.0 lbs

📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: Feels nice to lose some weight for a change. GOT is really keeping me on track👑

Awesome, well done on the 2lb loss!!

Thank you! I’m looking forward to hour week fast! :)

I wonder if there is an app we can keep tabs durning the fast together

• Arietty32
    Arietty32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I went camping on friday and came back only yesterday evening. So could not post my MUAC daily post from friday-sunday. I spent a lot of time doing many physical activities during camping- loads of biking and hiking. So I am directly jumping in today with my weekly weighing post.
    PW- 174.8
    CW - 173.5
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Peace be with you @sarkrisd 😉. Awesome loss, congratulations!

Sounds like an awesome weekend @Arietty32 Congratulations on the drop, well done.
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday (8/8)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under (barely)
    Exercise: 10 min walk + 5 min arm work
    Goals/Day/Comments: Today was better. I’m finding that even though I was denying it for quite some time, my best friend dying is affecting my eating. I’m eating out of control most days. Now to figure out how to stop it.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Options
    Mon (Wk2; Day 2)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / No
    • NetCalories: 2360
    • NetCarbs: 162
    ugh.. Why is it so difficult for me to throw out leftovers??? ..Mindless-Zombie-Eating-Mode: ACTIVATED..🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️..
    As of Day 2:
    • Net Calories (5332 / 10500)
      🟥🟥🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 2666 (Goal: 1500)
    • Net Carbs (466 / 700)
      🟥🟥🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
      = Daily Avg: 233 (Goal: 100)
    • MUAC: 0 / 7 Days
      🟥🟥🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    8/8
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 15 min strength training and 45 min spin modified.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,509 Member
    Options
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO THE SLIMSONS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 4!!

August Week 1 is now in the books!! Awesome to all our winners!

It can be difficult to continue the journey, but hang in there and take it one day at a time.

If Week 1 didn't go so well, no worries, just reset and start fresh for Week 2!!!

1st - @Gjaholy33. - 7.02%
    2nd - @Naija82. - 3.47%
    3rd - @KittenloverTN. - 1.82%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Slimsons. - 1.61%
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.29%
    3rd - Belly Flats. - 0.17%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Naija82. - 3.47%
    2nd - @JbeanR0212. - 1.63%
    3rd - @ajdvegan. - 1.59%

The Slimsons
    1st - @Gjaholy33. - 7.02%
    2nd - @KittenloverTN. - 1.82%
    3rd - @Gbj4120. - 1.47%

Belly Flats
    1st - @UnicornMermaidMom. - 1.17%
    2nd - @dheliason. - 0.80%
    3rd - @TypingToaster. - 0.58%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @Gjaholy33. - 38.2 lbs.
    2nd - @Naija82. - 4.8 lbs.
    3rd - @UnicornMermaidMom. - 3.4 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 8.0 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 49.8 lbs.
    Belly Flats - 4.1 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 61.9 lbs

Congratulations to all of the losers!! :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Monday 8 Aug
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Back from VA and caught up reading all of the posts. Sadly work is occupying my time preventing me from responding to you all. :/ Know that I'm thinking of you. :)
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post: Tuesday (8/9)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧96 oz.
    Exercise: Nada, naps instead

Goals/Day/Comments: Oof! Really low water intake for me but I’m not moving much either. Will work an getting that back on track and ahem clearing the pipes (sorry for the TMI). Stepped on the scale again yesterday and gain was about twice last weeks loss plus it’s getting a bit painful. 🤞Really hoping I can blame at least the majority of it on that.

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” - Arthur Ashe
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Naija82. - 3.47%
    2nd - @JbeanR0212. - 1.63%
    3rd - @ajdvegan. - 1.59%

Congratulations 🎉🥳💃🏼
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @therealbluenote Hugs on your friend. <3 This may sound cliché, but can you get outside for a walk or bike ride? I know my emotional well being suffers when I don't. I am much better able to cope when I can talk to myself, argue with someone, or have a good cry with only the trees as witnesses. Ah, if the trees in my neighborhood could talk! What stories they could tell. :o;)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 Sending you hugs as well. <3
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    KimR_1986 wrote: »
    Hello all, back from vacation in New Hampshire. Goodness that was a lot of catch up on reading.

I pretty much just ate what I wanted and tried to keep portions reasonable but did a whole lot of walking so I'm hoping it'll even out when I weigh in tomorrow. As long as all the swelling in my legs from sitting in the car for two days goes down a bit.

YAY! @KimR_1986 is back!!
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @KimR_1986 I’m glad you are back home safe and sound. We missed you but it sounds like you are recovered so that’s great news. Give yourself some grace if you are up a little this week as it could be all water. If not it was worth it right? Any good pics or vacation stories?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    @KimR_1986 I’m glad you are back home safe and sound. We missed you but it sounds like you are recovered so that’s great news. Give yourself some grace if you are up a little this week as it could be all water. If not it was worth it right? Any good pics or vacation stories?

@JbeanR0212 practice what you preach there chickie
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 Honestly it was kind of a last visit to my husbands grandmother who turned 96 last week so it was a bit somber. She had never met my youngest who is 10 months so I wanted to make sure I got pictures of all 3 of my kids with her. Going to Hampton beach and boardwalk was a bonus since it was close by and fun for the kids. We also tried Kimball's ice cream which was amazing and had lots of stuff for the kids to do.
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    @KimR_1986 what a heartfelt visit with memories to cherish. I’m glad she got to meet your littlest and you were able to spend some time together even if it was bittersweet. Sounds like the kids had a great time. I’ll keep your husband’s grandma and the rest of the family in my prayers as the clock winds down.
  • JbeanR0212
    edited August 2022
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 that’s more than “a little”!!! The one thing my Mom, every coach and employer has consistently told me my entire life is that I am my harshest critic and put too much pressure on myself. More times than not, the things I say to others is a message I know I myself need. I’m trying! With all these setbacks as of recent (which probably would’ve only been the one if I wasn’t so stubborn) it’s been quite the roller coaster. Lesson learned, hopefully for the last time…. knowing me probably not. During my therapy visit this morning a light bulb came on when I was asked “who I was trying to prove something to” and without hesitation I loudly exclaimed “myself”👀 😶 🤯 🥺so peeling back the superficial/excusable layers to examine that. Kinda a deep and harsh reality stemming from as far back as I can remember. The harder part for me at this point is the inability to do much, it’s therapuetic. The disappointment lays more in knowing that I’m going to have to build back up to where I was than a number but I’m telling myself it’s just a bump. Optimism, I’m -.5 from 30 days ago 😉. Now that I’ve had time to reflect and calm my emotions I feel much better because at this point I’m certain I know what most of it is, any that isn’t is a direct result of my own hypocrisy; just gotta grow from it rather than be consumed. This feisty gal is hugging ya’ back.
  • Naija82
    Naija82 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Naija82 wrote: »
    Previous Weight: 153.0 lbs

Current Weight: 151.0 lbs

📊: No
    ⬇️: Yes
    👟: Yes
    💬: Feels nice to lose some weight for a change. GOT is really keeping me on track👑

Awesome, well done on the 2lb loss!!

Thank you! I’m looking forward to hour week fast! :)

I wonder if there is an app we can keep tabs durning the fast together

I use Zero app to track my fasts, not sure if you can add friends on there, need to investigate. There is also the life app I did have it but deleted it, that one I'm sure you can have a circle of friends to share your fasts with. Life app is good for longer fasts as some of the others only limit you to recording 72hr or 7 day fasts at a time