PW - sorry I don't remember
    CW - 156
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    te4a5ax356ta.jpg

I'm so ready for pumpkin spice everything!

@DaffyGirl88 and @mooreshelly09 I am on board 100% - love anything and everything pumpkin (that I drink or eat - I don't do coffee in any way shape or form so not that!) Not ready by any means for summer to end or to have fall temps but I would do pumpkin smoothie sitting at the pool any summa day! :)

I have often joked that the only reason that I drink coffee is to have something to put my PS creamer in. :D I have since discovered OTHER flavors so I'm good year round. :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Weigh in 193.7

@brandi_84 Miss you :'(

I miss you all too! I read through every morning and am quietly cheering you all on. I just haven't had enough time to respond to all the posts I want to respond to ; in the way I that want to.

I hear that. I read something and think "I'll reply to that later." and then later comes and goes and the next thing I know it's 3 days later and it seems stupid to reply to a 3 day old post. :(

I can so relate to @brandi_84 and @DaffyGirl88 - I read everything and always think about replying later - usually because I am on the phone and not at a computer where it is easy to respond - and then usually don't get around to doing it. LOL - "easy to respond" is an understatement - I usually get the keyboard and write a book!

@sandkp This is why you don't hear much from me on the weekends. When I'm at work and at my computer I'm much more likely to respond. Using my phone it's all I can do to check in. Those tiny screens!! What I wouldn't give to have a phone with a keyboard again rather than a touchscreen.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 23 August
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: Hell yes!! more on that later...maybe LOL

Happy Hump Day!!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post:

Wednesday (8/23)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧128 oz.
    Exercise: Short Walk

Goals/Day/Comments: Didn’t sleep well. On the run.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    August Week #4
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 206.8
    CW: 206.2
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    My best friend passed away tonight. I’m going to take a break from MFP and social media for a bit. I don’t know what that means for this group, whether I get booted or can stay. I will keep trying to track and keep up with weighing. I just need some silent time to stop the noise in my head.

I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers ❤️❤️❤️
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum@cox.net
    I think I forgot to report last week. Here are my last 2 weigh-ins.
    8/17/22 PW: 166.6
    CW: 165.6

8/24/22 PW: 165.6
    CW: 166.0
  • KimR_1986
    KimR_1986 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    CW: 290.7

Like several others right now I'm reading but not really responding through everyone's ups and downs, I'm currently in a mental down right now with family in the hospital again. My mother in law was admitted for shortness of breath on Monday and they found a 99% blockage in her LAD and had a stent placed, but she is still not feeling well. If any of you could spare a healing thought or prayer it would be deeply appreciated.
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    KimR_1986 wrote: »

Like several others right now I'm reading but not really responding through everyone's ups and downs, I'm currently in a mental down right now with family in the hospital again. My mother in law was admitted for shortness of breath on Monday and they found a 99% blockage in her LAD and had a stent placed, but she is still not feeling well. If any of you could spare a healing thought or prayer it would be deeply appreciated.

Sending prayers and love your way 🖤
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    8/24
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes - strength training
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    KimR_1986 wrote: »

Sending prayers and love your way 🖤

From me also! <3
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 24 August
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    te4a5ax356ta.jpg

I'm so ready for pumpkin spice everything!

@DaffyGirl88 and @mooreshelly09 I am on board 100% - love anything and everything pumpkin (that I drink or eat - I don't do coffee in any way shape or form so not that!) Not ready by any means for summer to end or to have fall temps but I would do pumpkin smoothie sitting at the pool any summa day! :)

I have often joked that the only reason that I drink coffee is to have something to put my PS creamer in. :D I have since discovered OTHER flavors so I'm good year round. :)

AND...I got an email yesterday from Panera saying that Autumn Squash Soup will be back on 8/31! SWOON!! <3
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Ya know, if everyone starts just reading the thread and not replying pretty soon there'll be nothing to read. 🤔
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    MUAC Daily Post:

Thurssday (8/24)
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧144 oz.
    Exercise: Tai Chi, Short Walk, Strength

Goals/Day/Comments: Will try to catch up later today. @daffygirl88 can I roll my weight please?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    MUAC Daily Post:

Thursday (8/24)
    Calories: Yes - Gross Under / 💧144 oz.
    Exercise: Tai Chi, Short Walk, Strength

Goals/Day/Comments: Will try to catch up later today. @daffygirl88 can I roll my weight please?

@JbeanR0212 yes, you may.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 3 WINNER!! @walk4today.
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO THE SLIMSONS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 2!!

August Week 3 is now in the books!! Awesome to all our winners!

It can be difficult to continue the journey, but hang in there and take it one day at a time.

If Week 1 didn't go so well, no worries, just reset and start fresh for Week 4!!!

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @walk4today. - 1.36%
    2nd - @carenwilson1983. - 0.87%
    3rd - @Starfruit98. - 0.71%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Slimsons. - 0.27%
    2nd - Belly Flats. - 0.09%
    3rd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.02%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @therealbluenote. - 0.65%
    2nd - @JbeanR0212. - 0.38%
    3rd - @mooreshelley09. - 0.10%

The Slimsons
    1st - @walk4today. - 1.36%
    2nd - @Gbj4120. - 0.58%
    3rd - @Gjaholy33. - 0.45%

Belly Flats/i]
    1st - @carenwilson1983. - 0.87%
    2nd - @Starfruit98. - 0.71%
    3rd - @cormierannie. - 0.70%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @walk4today. - 3.2 lbs.
    2nd - @therealbluenote. - 2.6 lbs.
    3rd - @Gjaholy33. - 2.2 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - .5 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 7.3 lbs.
    Belly Flats - 1.8 lbs.

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    And just like that (snapsfingers) summer is over. The September thread is up and begins this Sunday.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10872262/team-the-big-butt-theory-september#latest