TEAM: The Slimsons (September)

Replies

• MarieZI59
    MarieZI59 Posts: 36 Member
    Thank you! @gjaholy33- I'll make sure to post my weight tomorrow.

Daily check in:

Sun 8/28
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Mon 8/29

Tue 8/30
    Calories: Yes

The past two days I've had a bad headache in the back of my head area, once that goes away I'll work on slowly getting a walking routine and build up as I'm able.

• Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is Michelle. I’ve been a Slimson since December. I had great success then took a turn in the wrong direction over the summer. Lots of excuses why, the main one being lack of commitment. I’m excited to get my motivation back to where I was and make a commitment to myself to live a better, healthier life!

Daily Post (Wednesday 8/31)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over by 700
    Exercise: Yes, 45 min weights

Goals: Today my goal is small, but I’ll build on it. I will drink 100 oz of water, work out for 45-60 minutes, hit 10k steps and stay within my calorie goal of 1200-1500
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    edited August 2022
    Thanks @DebJB30 for that link! It’s a pretty good comparison article. I am trying out loseit for now. I’m still getting used to it, but over all am liking it so far.
    Initial thoughts, It doesn’t track your micronutrients(iron, vitamins ect ect) like MFP and you do have to pay for the premium version to sync your Fitbit. I did pay for the premium, but was able to get a year for 20 vs MFPs 80. I figure I pay that much for takeout sometimes and is less than other apps.
    I like the various icons that display for the food you log, though it does fill up more of the page. I think it’s funny that you can any save a picture of your meal in the log… I wonder if that will affect the size of the app much. I like the various themes as well. Adding recipes takes a bit longer as it doesn’t have an import feature from websites, or the option to add multiplied ingredients at once.

With that note, I have been logging Mon, Tuesday and today, but have been over calories and no exercise to report. I’m getting another cyst, not sure if it was due to hikes over the weekend or what but I do not approve.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    0kkaswa4xkd2.png

PLEASE EXCUSE ME; ONCE AGAIN I AM HAVING A SETBACK SO PLEASE BE PATIENT REGARDING TALLYING & RESPONDING TO YOUR POSTS😢
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited September 2022
    Daily Post

Monday 8/29

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps 9,190
    Water 150oz

Tuesday 8/30

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Steps 3,940
    Water 80oz

Happy Wednesday 8/31 (my big sister 45th birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉)

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 45 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps 5,950
    Water 120oz

vtpf0gyh1xkh.png

It's been a rough week to start off. . .so went to bed Sunday night with my legs swollen woke up same condition on Monday but still workou gave myself a rest yesterday because they were still swollen so the consensus was no workout also due to extremely high blood pressure 😥😥. Today decided to get up super early and exercise before my legs got swollen again. SO only got 3000 steps yesterday and 5000 today. That's okay as my motto is LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. Hope your week is going okay or at least better than mines.

Also for those concern: I keep a BP log so I noticed a trend so reach out to my doctor's office since the swollen legs are a concern plus triple digit reading and change change my meds so hopefully I'll see a change soon🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤❤
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Wednesday 8/31
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    edited September 2022
    Daily Post
    Wednesday 8/31
    Track yes
    Calories under today but the last two days I slipped and ate at the all you can eat Chinese..( hopefully I didn’t gain )
    Exercise, Steps 32,641 ( haven’t had that many steps in years ) I walked twice, yard work.
    Softball is over but I am trying to get into a fall league. I never play winter ( inside) because I switch to volleyball and basketball.
    Wow, that was a fast August..
    September always reminds me of a couple of songs, Neil Diamond, “September Morn”, “Try to remember the kind of September.” Or “See you in September “
    https://youtu.be/7JQS6H2AXdM
    Peace. Nice to see you all in September
  • MarieZI59
    Daily Check In:

Wednesday 8/31

Calories: Yes under

My daily calorie amount (1,600) I keep it between (1,400 to 1,600)

Weigh-In Day: Wednesday

Username: MarieZI59
    Week: September Week 1
    PW = 302.2
    CW= 295

Total Loss: 7.2 lb
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    edited September 2022
    MarieZI59 wrote: »
    @gjayholy33-

I'm new and joined for September challenge and wanted to know when we officially post our first weigh-in? This week or next?

Welcome
  • vicky2767
    Thank you! @gjaholy33- I'll make sure to post my weight tomorrow.

Daily check in:

Sun 8/28

Mon 8/29

Tue 8/30
    Calories: Yes

The past two days I've had a bad headache in the back of my head area, once that goes away I'll work on slowly getting a walking routine and build up as I'm able.
    Feel better
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! My name is Michelle. I’ve been a Slimson since December. I had great success then took a turn in the wrong direction over the summer. Lots of excuses why, the main one being lack of commitment. I’m excited to get my motivation back to where I was and make a commitment to myself to live a better, healthier life!

Daily Post (Wednesday 8/31)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over by 700
    Exercise: Yes, 45 min weights

Goals: Today my goal is small, but I’ll build on it. I will drink 100 oz of water, work out for 45-60 minutes, hit 10k steps and stay within my calorie goal of 1200-1500
    You got this.
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    0kkaswa4xkd2.png

PLEASE EXCUSE ME; ONCE AGAIN I AM HAVING A SETBACK SO PLEASE BE PATIENT REGARDING TALLYING & RESPONDING TO YOUR POSTS😢
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Monday 8/29

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps 9,190
    Water 150oz

Tuesday 8/30

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Steps 3,940
    Water 80oz

Happy Wednesday 8/31 (my big sister 45th birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉)

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 45 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps 5,950
    Water 120oz

vtpf0gyh1xkh.png

It's been a rough week to start off. . .so went to bed Sunday night with my legs swollen woke up same condition on Monday but still workou gave myself a rest yesterday because they were still swollen so the consensus was no workout also due to extremely high blood pressure 😥😥. Today decided to get up super early and exercise before my legs got swollen again. SO only got 3000 steps yesterday and 5000 today. That's okay as my motto is LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. Hope your week is going okay or at least better than mines.

Also for those concern: I keep a BP log so I noticed a trend so reach out to my doctor's office since the swollen legs are a concern plus triple digit reading and change change my meds so hopefully I'll see a change soon🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤❤
    Praying you’ll see change soon too

Daily Check In:

Wednesday 8/31

Calories: Yes under

My daily calorie amount (1,600) I keep it between (1,400 to 1,600)

Username: MarieZI59
    Week: September Week 1
    PW = 302.2
    CW= 295

Total Loss: 7.2 lb

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Daily check in
    Tues 8/30
    Track started too
    Calories 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Exercise no

Wed 8/31
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Bemybestby60
    September Challenge Week 1
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 184.5 lbs
    Current weight 186 lbs
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and under
    Exercise yes treadmill and golf
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,767 Member
    Daily Post
    Wednesday 8/31
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Daily Post
    Thursday 9/1

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

I just didn’t move enough yesterday. I have not gotten enough sleep the last few days and I can feel my mood starting off wrong today. I am Determined to shake this off
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,646 Member
    Nebslp
    Week 1 Thursday
    PW: 238
    CW: 241.6
    😖
    Last week I thought the doctor’s scale was off but apparently it was right on. I haven’t been eating much more than usual but have been sitting a lot to organize photos and haven’t been working outside like I had in the past. I hope it cools off soon so I feel like going out again. It’s time for a change!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,646 Member
    @gjaholy33 I hope you feel better very soon. Take care of yourself 🤗
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Thursday 9/1
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise walking
  • MarieZI59
    edited September 2022
    Daily Post

Thursday 9/1

Calories: Over
  • vicky2767
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Thursday 9/1

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

I just didn’t move enough yesterday. I have not gotten enough sleep the last few days and I can feel my mood starting off wrong today. I am Determined to shake this off
    You will shake it off. Hang in there.
    nebslp wrote: »
    Nebslp
    Week 1 Thursday
    PW: 238
    CW: 241.6
    😖
    Last week I thought the doctor’s scale was off but apparently it was right on. I haven’t been eating much more than usual but have been sitting a lot to organize photos and haven’t been working outside like I had in the past. I hope it cools off soon so I feel like going out again. It’s time for a change!
    You got this.
This discussion has been closed.