WaistAways Team Chat - OCTOBER 2022

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    Quick catch up - weigh-ins are due by the end of Saturday wherever you live:

@Rachelw124
    @MoonlitMuse
    @JEB03253
    @PlaneMonkey
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @bobagurl2017
    @Melissa0711
    @jane_76 (or let me know if you'd rather be excused for the week)
    @welsh_cariad

If I missed anyone, just fuss and I'll go back and find it. Thanks! I'll check back in tomorrow :heart:
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    @CupcakeCrusoe Sorry to hear that your Dad is in the hospital.. wishing him a speedy recovery

@bobagurl2017 Heartbreak sucks and that re-opening of the wound sounds really rough. I feel for you.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Exercise catch-up:
    10/4 - 14759 steps + 21 minutes Peloton
    10/5 - 10508 steps
    10/6 - 10771 steps
    10/7 - 5233 steps
    10/8 - 4563 steps
    10/9 - 3127 steps
    10/10 - 10628 steps
    10/11 - 11216 steps
    10/12 - 10462 steps
    10/13 - 11649 steps
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @lauren_989 YouTube videos come up in my feed of people eating and reviewing crumbl cookies. They look amazing! Not what you need to hear right now, but you're the first person I know who's mentioned eating one!
    Acknowledging the slump and knowing you need to get turned around is half the battle! Come back tomorrow and report in... hopefully you can find ways to make Saturday a great step day and that will likely go a long way to making you feel better! I know that usually works for me

@PlaneMonkey I know what you mean. I have one person at work who literally stops dead in his tracks in the hall every time he sees me, still.. even though we've been back in the office since April and my weight loss should be old news by now. I think how today made you feel is why a lot of people think commenting on someone's body should be avoided. Glad you were able to enjoy the conversation despite the constant comments on your appearance!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    The October Week 3's Group Challenge is active and ready to begin on Sunday, Oct 16th. Please join us for 7 Mini-Challenges this week! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10875948/october-week-3-group-challenge-7-days-of-mini-challenges#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :smile:
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    So glad to hear that @lauren_989 ... starting the day with exercise is such a good feeling!

Sounds good @jugar , I'm all ready to go for the morning! Can't wait to hear how rehersals are going.

Today was a blast!
    Started with brunch with my husband and friends at their house, followed by coffee and a walk with a coworker going through tough times, and then tonight was dinner out with my aunt from out of town, my Mom, and my husband.

I will get my 10,000 steps, so that's great!
    Only ate two meals, but they (especially dinner) were bigger!

We plan to head out for a bike ride tomorrow as it's still warm, so I'll keep the exercise up!

10/14 exercise:
    11988 steps + 20 minutes strength training
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    CW: 177.6
    Happy time in France! Can’t wait to hear more soon.
    Have a good weekend, all. Xoxo
This discussion has been closed.