TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (November)

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,380 Member
    @JbeanR0212 I hope you enjoyed your girls day out. Always a treat.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Wednesday 24 November
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 🦃💕
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited November 2022
    I be do Daffy Sue! I for cul lax and be fele sum like dult gin. Nise for to fele speshil prity gin. Susan be Mak Lisa hav me home resnbil owr. I am nirvus for to see mi perits to day. I no hav sins axdin and for theke be dum dispoyt but Jordan say be ok thay love me. Mae cul see Lisa for sum gin Friday I am stil mis hir. You hav bets Thaksgivig! I am thakfor al you! Sindig big hugs.
  • JbeanR0212
    Hay hay hay hay I am hapy! I am wak heper sef! I do wak self for bath rume for sef! No be hav wate sum bode I mae trubel win Jordan wake but I am be so hapy! I am stay rume for no mush to trubel I am gane privaty pidens do be do! For hapy day al bode hapy yes I am hav sum Jenn gin sig dans for so good hapy!
  • DaffyGirl88
    @JbeanR0212 I am so happy for you, that is a great accomplishment! You are getting stronger every day. Keep up the physical therapy and get plenty of rest and you will continue to make progress. The body is an amazing thing. I'm certain your recovery is aided by how physically active you were before the accident.

I understand about being nervous seeing your parents, but Jordy is right, you are their child and they love you. It will be difficult for them to see you struggle. Don't mistake that for any displeasure with you. It is them feeling helpless knowing their child is hurting and they can't help. Just love them and enjoy your time with them. Be thankful for each other.

Have a great Thanksgiving! 🦃💕
  • JbeanR0212
    I am so hapy Daffy for I no can kepe cri! I am so mush wish cul dans mi hart be dasig hapy cri al mush so hapy!
  • JbeanR0212
    I do sef! I be can wak sum sef with heper! I am stad wak mi sef!
  • JbeanR0212
    No be so can les beris bath rume sum. I am me bode strog! I am so hapy for kepe cri!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope all of ypu had a great day surrounded by friends and family. I have been busy cooking for two days for all to eat today... one plate in and I was full. Maybe the food, maybe just stopping to sit but either way no seconds or thirds for me.

• JbeanR0212
    Thursday
    Exercise:
    * Walking - 6 x 10 = 60
    * PT - 0
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    November Week #4
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 212.6
    CW: 211.0

• JbeanR0212
    edited November 2022
    I am no like Thaksgivig! Neked turkys be luk grose I no won ete! I am did be get dum dizy tire sic. Mi Dad for got lot trubel Jordan sae I lergic him eg mik and al him driks. Best be only for can hav sum water her be giv me so for sir safe. I am stil fele to to culd and puk bad hed. I sory for no be can theke exize to day. I theke be jus for tri slepe mor. I no theke I am like mi Dad for be laf me mush.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Thursday and Friday
    Track: no

Have tracked so far this morning and so far have had my usual egg beaters omelet and coffee but know that when everyone is up and we start drinking, etc that I will lose track. Thought I would post and be done.

Weigh in Week 4
    PW 144.7
    CW 144.7

Just rolling my weight from last week. 😁
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,265 Member
    Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Under: noooo
    Exercise: 15 min walk

Thursday
    Under: noooo
    Exercise: 10 min walk

Friday
    Under: yes FINALLY
    Exercise: 15 min pedaler
  • JbeanR0212
    I do no fele good stil. For leste Lisa onist to tel I for did be drunk. I am no spose alchal be ok for I am no did no.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Can we roll my weight please!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Can we roll my weight please!

@mooreshelly09 absolutely!
  • JbeanR0212
    Saturday
    Exercise:
    * Walking - 24
    * PT - 0
  • DaffyGirl88
    @JbeanR0212 I am glad you are keeping up with your walking and PT. Every day brings you a little closer to being able to do everything on your own. I hope you had a good visit with your parents. Say hi to Lisa and Jordan. 🙋‍♀️🙂
  • DaffyGirl88
    Saturday 26 November

Cookies, pie, ice cream and pizza gone. Several bags of chips that are mostly just crumbs left. The rest is leftovers that I can deal with, turkey, turkey and more turkey. My favorite part of Thanksgiving is turkey leftovers. ☺️🦃