WaistAways Team Chat - DECEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    OK - last weigh-ins for this week are due Saturday by the end of the day wherever you may be:

@MoonlitMuse
    @eggfreak
    @micki48
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @bobagurl2017

Thanks!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Good morning WaistAways!

PW: 178.6
    CW: 176.6

Sorry to be a day late! And to have a little gain this week! It's been hectic, as I'm sure it has been for all of you. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and happy Hannukah to all who celebrate that!

Have a great day!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    The December Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, December 25th. Join us for the Pick Two Per Day Challenge and get focused on areas in your life that need more attention! Hope to see you there! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10880145/december-week-4-group-challenge-pick-two-per-day-challenge#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,268 Member
    Options
    Weigh in

PW 211.3
    CW 213.6

Bounced right back up there. Not surprising. I’ve lost control. It’s ok. I’ll get it together because right now all that sugar is not sitting well in my tummy.

@ells_bellz Sending you a big virtual hugs. I totally agree with all the wise sentiments, you have been very brave, kind, and caring yet this was a trauma for you as well. Keep talking and processing this. You did your best. He had a lot of other things going on. Give yourself time to feel better. Hugs friend.

It’s very cold here. I don’t know how our Canadian friends cope. I’m hoping the pipes in my house in Greensboro are ok. My son is up here and not down there to drip faucets. I also had a dogwood tree fall on my house in NC from the wind. My friend who is watching my son’s cats called to tell me.

Here in PA it’s about 6°. Brrrr. My granddaughter is in bed excited to see what Santa brings. I know she’ll be happy.

Night all. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all those who celebrate
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Christmas weigh in -

PW - 185.1
    CW - 184.3

Merry Christmas, Friends!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar, so I was so SURE that I'd checked in and as I'm scrolling thru the chat to find it....I see it, there, sitting in the box at the bottom waiting patiently for me to hit the post reply button. Sorry about that, see below.

@jugar CW 171.0 (yesterday when I accidentally weighed - days mixed up - 171.9....just shows what a difference a day can make)
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Weigh in

PW 211.3
    CW 213.6

Bounced right back up there. Not surprising. I’ve lost control. It’s ok. I’ll get it together because right now all that sugar is not sitting well in my tummy.

@ells_bellz Sending you a big virtual hugs. I totally agree with all the wise sentiments, you have been very brave, kind, and caring yet this was a trauma for you as well. Keep talking and processing this. You did your best. He had a lot of other things going on. Give yourself time to feel better. Hugs friend.

It’s very cold here. I don’t know how our Canadian friends cope. I’m hoping the pipes in my house in Greensboro are ok. My son is up here and not down there to drip faucets. I also had a dogwood tree fall on my house in NC from the wind. My friend who is watching my son’s cats called to tell me.

Here in PA it’s about 6°. Brrrr. My granddaughter is in bed excited to see what Santa brings. I know she’ll be happy.

Night all. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all those who celebrate

Girly!! You and I are always in sync! Up and down lol Let’s do this and get these darn pounds off!!!

• lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! 🌲

@micki48 it's 32 here now in Greensboro! Such a warm day 😂 According to the duke energy map, just about everyone has power back in our area. They were talking about rolling blackouts yesterday, today, and tomorrow so the energy grid doesn't overload. So far not at our place, but keeping our fingers crossed. I hope your house is ok with the tree falling on it! Let me know if I can help with anything!

We are enjoying the day with family. Getting ready to cook a yummy dinner here soon. Then some sweet treats 😊
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    well, that's the holiday over - didn't eat sweets (none available) but probably overdosed on lovely cardamom bread. oh, and maybe a bit of wine, but nothing extreme. Although a bit cliche, I'm looking forward to the start of a new year and maybe getting some resolutions in line.
    @conleywoods love that guinea pig portrait!!
  • jugar
    Options
    What a whirlwind!

My mom and I are back in the Charlotte area after a few days of displacement and alternating nothing-to-do with tons-to-do. It was intense but good for the heart. I'm glad we're done with all the work, though!

I hope you have all been having a great weekend. I'm sure we're all tired in different ways - but at the same time waiting for the new year, the new energy, and the progress to get back in line and on the job!

I'm just about to catch up with the tallies for the week but in the meantime, here are the reminders to get the final week of 2022 rolling.

Due Sunday - Monday:
    @ells_bellz
    @annieo22
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse
    @kto0194

This week is a good one for reflections, throwing things on the bonfire, pulling things together, and off we'll go! See you tomorrow :smiley:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

kanxwllupr1p.png
    yxxffpt7spad.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    75abz04tl8js.png

By Pounds
    kmrq1rcl43r6.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    xcr8rth0pcpa.png

By Pounds
    pv4uwyqsj379.png
    7lv8htqr85wx.png

Team Winners
    0rds5z5ijrzn.png
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 188.8
    CW: 189.2

Had a great Christmas Day with my brother. No turkeys were harmed and he made a tasty meatloaf, stuffing, green bean casserole and scalloped potatoes. My son and I were the sous chefs and we did all the peeling, slicing, dicing and chopping while sitting around the kitchen table, reminiscing, telling stories and laughing.
  • jugar
    Options
    CarolAnnM2 wrote: »
    Had a great Christmas Day with my brother. No turkeys were harmed and he made a tasty meatloaf, stuffing, green bean casserole and scalloped potatoes. My son and I were the sous chefs and we did all the peeling, slicing, dicing and chopping while sitting around the kitchen table, reminiscing, telling stories and laughing.

Isn't sitting around sous-cheffing with offspring a blast? I'm looking forward to that when I get home this week. Thursday it is Pad Thai making with my son - can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.