WeightNoMore Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    I want to try to work on intentional noticing this year in order to try to be more positive and hopefully keep moving forward with my weight loss, so this morning as I was bathing I noticed something good but odd: I have ankle bones! I have been carrying around a lot of weight as inflammation for quite a while, but my ankles are no longer so swollen that my ankle bones are gone! That is today's NSV!

@Stimpy56 Are you sticking with Atkins for the new year? I know a lot of people lose weight with it and are successful.
    @buniphuphu - Yes I am!. I started in Sept and did well until the Holidays. Now I am back on the high protein low carb diet which is easy for me to follow. The hardest part was not putting Sugar in my morning coffee, but now I am used to it.

• buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Stimpy56 wrote: »
    @buniphuphu - Yes I am!. I started in Sept and did well until the Holidays. Now I am back on the high protein low carb diet which is easy for me to follow. The hardest part was not putting Sugar in my morning coffee, but now I am used to it.
    I can imagine that would be a hard change to get used to. Any time I have a hot beverage, I have to have a little sugar in it. I don't drink coffee, so it's not a common occurrence, but my hot tea needs to be a little bit sweet.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Steps Dec 25 - 31
    Sun 1789
    Mon 1996
    Tue 2158
    Wed 4100
    Thu 2773
    Fri 3734
    Sat 2143
    Total 18693
  • baabonnybelle
    baabonnybelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Sherrill from Washington state here.

I had a response to join this team so throwing out my introduction.

Having an odd time trying to find threads on the app. Any tips on easier thread viewing?
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hi. Sherrill from Washington state here.

I had a response to join this team so throwing out my introduction.

Having an odd time trying to find threads on the app. Any tips on easier thread viewing?

Welcome! What kind of a response would make you throw out your intro?

My tip: bookmark it. I almost never go to the main community area anymore. I click community (phone) and then bookmarks.

Also: my Sat steps were...4656 ish. I did a lot of running around without my phone, so I guesstimate.
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am completely back peeps :)
    December was a very very stressful time and am glad its all over.

@melaniedscott i would like to switch my weight day from Monday to Friday and I shall begin posting from this Friday.
    Thanks !
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @melaniedscott B) We all need to work around our work schedules with eating and workout arrangements. I work from home and either done working or able to take a break long enough to have my last good meal way before 5. But in terms of adding more that 1 workouts - impossible. Work, family life, trying to hit 10K, yoga - even a short workout sometimes is pretty difficult to squeeze in. I really like FitOn - they have a wide variety of free workouts of different length and kid. Today I did stretch and lengthen - very much needed after a hike and previous workouts.

@buniphuphu I tried those pads (different kinds) but they did not work for me. I found out that hiking does not make it worse but walking on sidewalks, cement, treadmill - does. So now, when I walki to/from school with m y daughter, I try to walk on grass. :)
    I also noticed that if I eat foods rich in gluten, mainly wheat-based ones (bread, pasta), my feet tend to swell a lot.

@pacsnc6 Sending my warmest thoughts your way. <3 Reading your posts help me put myself together. You are so strong!
This discussion has been closed.