WeightNoMore Team Chat - JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm Good luck with the new job. You'll get the rest figured out in no time. Try to make it fun and you'll do better. Let us know how you do with the meal plans, I have thought about trying that but hubby doesn't like new things, has favorite foods he wants to stick with.
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I opened up the spreadsheet to take a look at the stats, and HOLY COW, I'm impressed. There's been so many step counts recorded so far (thanks for taking over the step results this week, @melaniedscott !!!), and I had completely forgotten just how much we had grown this month.

Please fix @ljdanny and my step count on the spreadsheet, it is only reporting Fri and Sat step count. We worked hard for those steps, LOL. Thanks.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    Options
    Stimpy56 wrote: »
    Oh my goodness, I opened up the spreadsheet to take a look at the stats, and HOLY COW, I'm impressed. There's been so many step counts recorded so far (thanks for taking over the step results this week, @melaniedscott !!!), and I had completely forgotten just how much we had grown this month.

Please fix @ljdanny and my step count on the spreadsheet, it is only reporting Fri and Sat step count. We worked hard for those steps, LOL. Thanks.

@Stimpy56 - Should be fixed now, good catch!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    @Stimpy56 thank you for paying attention to my step count. I did work hard last week, this week not so much, lol
  • Iamafrespirit
    Iamafrespirit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How can we see spreadsheet for step count?
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    How can we see spreadsheet for step count?

@Iamafrespirit

If you go to the main F2F challenge page: LINK

There's links to the current and previous spreadsheets, with all of the weight and step data we have updated so far. January's is here: LINK
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    It is so hard to get my steps in when I have a sitting job. I wish I had more time but when I did have more time, I wished I was busy. LOL. I am on plan. Feeling Strong. I have built some momentum and I have taken some time to give myself some positive feedback. Hope you all are doing well. Take care
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    It is so hard to get my steps in when I have a sitting job. I wish I had more time but when I did have more time, I wished I was busy. LOL. I am on plan. Feeling Strong. I have built some momentum and I have taken some time to give myself some positive feedback. Hope you all are doing well. Take care

@cyndiesstuff -

The best thing I ever did for my step count was start drinking more water. You end up taking more trips to get more, and more trips to the bathroom, and the steps add up over time. Dehydration is also one of those things that takes the energy right out of us, so you may feel motivated to get up more often.
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Username: ssssseika
    Weigh-In Day: Wednesday
    PW: 153.8
    CW: 154.7
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm LOL. never thought of that. I already drink 64 oz and I go every hour. My boss would think I was sick or something!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    I had a good day today. I completed my food log and was on goal. I have drank my water and stepped my 7000 steps. I have 8 days in my string of days being on plan!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    It is so hard to get my steps in when I have a sitting job. Take care

I know how you feel as I sit at my desk most of the day. I do get to the gym 4 days a week and do treadmill and elliptical but the other days I don't get a chance to move around. I try to drink 10 glasses of water a day and that at least make me walk to the bathroom, lol.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,924 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Fantastic stepping team 👏🌟✨⭐
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 196
  • crhillis
    crhillis Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Current weight: 146.2
    Previous weight: 148.6 (weight last week)
    Starting weight (as of Jan 1, 2023): 151.6

Down 5 lbs in 12 days , which is a lot for me! Hope to continue this trend.

Question- does “previous weight” refer to the weight we were when we started the challenge, or the weight at our weigh in the previous week?
This discussion has been closed.