Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - FEBRUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Cornanda wrote: »
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    @Cornanda whilst I was perusing your writing endeavor I felt a name might have been absent. Wallowing began in depths of my soul. Addressing this possible infarction was at my fingertips.

And then your heroism blazed the page. The apology brought the vapors to ocular nerves.

Alas tis I whom shall offer an apology and seek forgiveness.

Selfishness has appeared and I cannot say it will not rise again I can says motivation is present enough to offer constraints in times pursuant.

Oh my Gosh! thank you for cracking me up! Did you think it up with a Shakesperian voice in your head?

Believe it or not it all started with the word whilst. After that I just kept writing. But now that you say it.....
  • Brigit42
    Brigit42 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @trooworld Personally, I think the salads very attractive. :*
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Brigit42 wrote: »

Same here
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,085 Member
    Options
    Brigit42 wrote: »

My thoughts exactly
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @Brigit42 and @micaroo4 - It sounds like you both live in conditions like I do here in Wisconsin. It got up to 6 degrees today! My dog and I were so stir crazy today. I agree, the sun didn't even help warm anything up!
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    @megnolia82- So sorry to hear of the treatment issues. Good luck with this new prescription!
  • sleepygirl79
    sleepygirl79 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Best of luck @megnolia82.
    @JenAWhite I’m up in Canada and we have had extreme cold warnings for over the last week (think -40 windchill). Might actually get over freezing this week! Hopefully it comes your way too. 🤞
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71

I’m taking a probiotic now. I couldn’t tolerate it when I was on my last antibiotic so I started after that round of meds was done. I hope i can keep taking it now. So far so good!

Your volunteer (?) work sounds amazing! What a great idea, i know our high schools have greenhouses, I wonder if they do something similar.
This discussion has been closed.