WaistAways Team Chat - FEBRUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,115 Member
    Options
    Let's turn those blah days around - I just had one, and I don't want another one tomorrow. So I'm going to do a few pushups and squats, so that I do not have a zero day. But tomorrow - better planning, better doing.

Thursday folks? Ready or not, here it comes!
    @ashleycarole86
    @eggfreak
    @MoStacy
    @39flavours
    @conleywoods
    @DD265

A few late weigh-ins - let's go!
    @ells_bellz
    @nightfeeding1 (did I miss yours? you have been posting, but I did not see a weight for this week)
    @cybernurse251
    @AshenMoon

Tally ho!
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit hope you can get a good night sleep. I remember those days

@lauren_989 I am in the same boat. I've been doing so well the last 5 weeks and the last 4 days have been off the rocker with my eating. I know a good workout will help snap me out of it and that's what I'll do tomorrow.

@nightfeeding1 how are you tracking your macros? this is something I need to look at even for a short time
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    PW: 93.2
    CW: 94.0

@nightfeeding1 don't feel bad! I only do so much because it's scheduled, either with professionals or friends. Getting competitive is a great way to motivate yourself though. I don't have to add any text to the photos; they get uploaded and that's job done. Unfortunately it's a dietician-provided app or I could recommend having a look at it.

It is that TOTM here too - I haven't missed this! Feeling bloated and crampy and PMS-y and bleurgh. I am totally blaming it for my weight being up a bit, whilst appreciating it could also be water retention from the increased intensity of my exercise. All good, will keep focusing on my food intake.

I would like to get a walk in at lunch time as it looks nice out, if cold, but I may not be able to leave the house. We're waiting for a repair guy to look at our front door and I don't know what time he's turning up. I have my fingers crossed that he doesn't turn up during my customer meetings this morning or my 1hr dietician appointment this afternoon. When I booked, OH wasn't down as working, but he had an extra shift he forgot about to make up some hours and is out all day.

My 'comfort food' for today is a spicy chicken pasta from the supermarket. It's got a tomato-based sauce with peppers in it, a mild kick, and chunks of chargrilled chicken, eaten cold. I have tried to replicate it at home but not been remotely successful, so every time we go to that supermarket, I get a couple. This is my lunch (with some fruit and probably crisps), then for dinner we're having herby chicken skewers - I expect with potato wedges and vegetables.

This evening, I'll have a walk on the treadmill (or outside), and I'd like to get a couple of jobs done. Nothing strenuous, just a nice distraction from TOTM. I'm in the process of working out the seed sowing for the allotment too, which is a relaxing admin/research job. I need to figure out what is sown where, when and how much, so that I can make sure I have space for it all!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    LoraineGB
    Friday - weighing in a day early due to travel
    PW 205.7
    CW 205.2
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,263 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrzy That dressing sounds delicious. I've got to try that trick. Ashley and Brad, glad you are having a great time. @DD265 Sorry to hear OH had such a rough day, but glad you were able to spend some therapy time at the allotment. I miss my garden so much.

Hope all is well. I've only gone through one page of posts so far, but I'll read them all.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    Sun 12822
    Mon 12643
    Tues 13544
    Weds 12124
    Thurs 10938
    Fri 11831
    Sat 24062

Saturday I went on a date. Ended up walking 4 miles with a fellow I have been talking with. We ended up getting brunch afterwards.

Happy Monday!
    ~M

Those step numbers are amazing!!! Glad you had a fun date too.
  • nightfeeding1
    nightfeeding1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @ cleaneater80 I track macros with the myfitnesspal food diary - it gives a breakdown of: calorie content, fats, carbohydrates, protein, sugars and salt when I log each item of food. Then at the end of the day I can see how much I have eaten of each food group. Its really helping me to balance my diet better
  • nightfeeding1
    nightfeeding1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @ jugar Sorry i have not posted my weight but will get on the scales Friday
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,115 Member
    Options
    Here it comes - the big Friday weigh-in line-up! What a crew.
    There are a few special guests from today and earlier in the week, too :smiley:
    @nightfeeding1
    @cybernurse251
    @eggfreak
    @bobagurl2017
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @LoraineGB
    @DianaGetsFit512
    @wishfuljune
    @PlaneMonkey

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.