Replies

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/26 6,459
    2/27 4,624
    2/28 9,608

I had posted 2/26 & 2/27 in Feb group, but apparently it didn't make it on the spreadsheet so here it is again
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe It's March already.
    I'm sorry I missed my weigh in on Monday

JenHul
    Monday weigh in
    PW:178
    CW:177.8

Steps to finish off Feb.
    Feb 20= 8624
    Feb 21= 9815
    Feb 22= 10,001
    Feb 23= 8222
    Feb 24= 8195
    Feb 25= 5432

Please sign me up for March step challenge, I enjoy walking with my daughter around town in the evenings. It's too cold right now, so I'm trying to go on a recumbent bike or treadmill till weather gets warmer.

Feb 26= 4062
    Feb 27= 8304
    Feb 28= 6711
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo
    The February chat closed on the 26th, so I am not sure where you think you posted it. It wasn't in this thread. Either way, got you caught up. :smiley:
    @JenHul
    Got you added for the step challenge. What is your step goal for March?
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Apparently only 3 of us are using the Habit Tracker from our team and there are other teams that don't have anyone using it 😞

I have tried using the habit tracker this month but it is so frustrating that I can't access it on my Android mobile.My laptop is super slow so I only end up doing it weekly or longer.As it's a daily thing it doesn't really work.Don't know if anyone has any suggestions ?
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 930 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    As we have a few new members a quick introduction for March ;
    My name is Izzy & I live in England UK with my hubby & 2 adult sons.I love to keep active & enjoy my local gym especially the Dance fit class which I do about 3/4 times a week.I enjoy walks on my own or with friends,which is always more fun..I have been a member of this group for over 2 years I think ! I find it keeps me focused & I hope to give support & encouragement to all.
    @Pupowl could I join the step challenge for March please.15,000 steps is my target.My favourite place to walk is in the parks & countryside near to where I live.
    My steps so far,
    3/26 10,748
    3/27 13,007
    3/28 17,781
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,148 Member
    Options
    As we have a few new members a quick introduction for March ;
    My name is Izzy & I live in England UK with my hubby & 2 adult sons.I love to keep active & enjoy my local gym especially the Dance fit class which I do about 3/4 times a week.I enjoy walks on my own or with friends,which is always more fun..I have been a member of this group for over 2 years I think ! I find it keeps me focused & I hope to give support & encouragement to all.
    @Pupowl could I join the step challenge for March please.15,000 steps is my target.My favourite place to walk is in the parks & countryside near to where I live.
    My steps so far,
    3/26 10,748
    3/27 13,007
    3/28 17,781

@izzyred9400 I got you registered and caught up...even though you typed March instead of February...I knew what you meant! But I will expect you to do those steps again when March 26-28 arrives...LOL!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Apparently only 3 of us are using the Habit Tracker from our team and there are other teams that don't have anyone using it 😞

I have tried using the habit tracker this month but it is so frustrating that I can't access it on my Android mobile.My laptop is super slow so I only end up doing it weekly or longer.As it's a daily thing it doesn't really work.Don't know if anyone has any suggestions ?

I login into myfitnesspal.com through the internet like Chrome and do it that way from my phone instead of the app
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,148 Member
    Options
    @KHill875 Can you post your steps for Feb 17 and 25th please? I'm showing zeros...thanks!
    Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,798 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-172.4
    Current weight-170
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,798 Member
    Options
    2/27-11,585
    2/28-13,243
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @izzyred9400
    I can't imagine doing everything on a phone, that sounds like hell to me, lol! Computer is so much easier. If you just want the benefit of having a daily tracker, you could also make your own on paper. I do both, because I have more than 5 things I want to track. I also see a lot of people in order groups post their results in the teamchats every day, with checkmarks or crosses / yes or no's. It depends on you really, but there are other options if using the google sheet tracker isn't working for you.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Daily check-in ~ March 1
    Steps: 19.075
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I picked Wednesday for my weekly nature walk. It was the prettiest but also coldest morning this week. I always have a hard time deciding what to wear on walks because I get hot very fast. Not this time! I was cold the entire walk which wasn't fun either. I still had a good time though. It took around 2 hours which included ginger tea, a hot shower, another liter of tea and a blanket, before I felt a little warm again. The rest of the day was pretty relaxing and I finished my puzzle right when it was getting dark. That was also when I realised I felt pretty bad, so I went to bed early to read my book and had a good sleep. All green habit tracker again. I will share some pictures in the spoiler. Happy Thursday everyone <3

Pictures from the walk
    jqq915ct3oiv.jpg
    kg3zouxg00it.jpg
    ndfrl9p635jf.jpg
    dldnl5dnb9e8.jpg
    8lopzi7ohtap.jpg
    z06f9zsxvknd.jpg
    tw9vrtoqbf1h.jpg

Picture of the puzzle
    l4cgnjxptpcq.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Card for today
    q7cyff98hvq1.jpg
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Thanks for braving the cold to share the beautiful pictures @Pupowl.

I also like the reminder to do our best, especially since we can’t be perfect 100 percent of the time.
    Today, I’ll just do my best to get through the day, and tomorrow I’ll try to be a tiny bit better in the areas I’m working to improve. As I get older, I recognize that some tasks will get harder and I may not be able to do them on my own but I’ll do my best and try to remember to ask for help as needed.
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl Love the photos! The spider web in particular was striking! Hope you are feeling better today.

@PatriceFitnessPal Glad you had a great trip! You're doing great if you lost weight on a trip- even one with physical activity. Sorry you are under so much stress. Hopefully we can be a support.

Steps

2/28 14,821
    3/1 17,397

Well- the scale is not being my friend this week. I understand, intellectually, that weight loss is not linear, but its still hard to see. I had a few off days over the weekend and the beginning of the week, but I'm back on track. Waiting for the scale to catch up. I'm afraid its not going to by tomorrow's weigh in.

I'm driving back to Houston with my husband and the dogs starting Saturday. We are getting new front doors installed and sometimes I feel like contractors are dismissive of women, so I wanted my husband there in case of a problem. Plus, I need to check on my parents. My dad got sick over the weekend and he is on chemo so even little bugs can get serious quickly.

The dogs love a car ride and the warmer weather and lack of stairs will be good for Buddy.
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl I would like my daily steps to be 10,000 please!
    @LaurieWrobo I'll add my goals in the daily tracker for March, I just got sidetracked, thats good to know about not using the app but just going to MFP on chrome to use your cell phone to keep track.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Username: kcpond
    Thursday
    Previous weight-244.9
    Current weight-245.8
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal
    Stress is killer for your body, so I am not surprised to hear it makes weight loss harder too. I hope you can find a better way to deal with your sadness. I know the struggle though, food can be such an easy fix! And in the moment it is easy to 'forget' it is only a very short term fix that does more damage than good. Hang in there and let us know if we can help. <3
This discussion has been closed.