WaistAways Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,183 Member
    Options
    @cleaneater80 Yes the amount of snow we have here in Alberta and the severity of the cold that's been sticking around has got me feeling the same!!

I'm happy the 10 day forecast is looking warmer than it was but there's still a long way to go until it starts to feel spring like around here eh?
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sun 5,746
    30 min Barre
    Mon 11,715
    Tues 12,964
    Wed 13,250
    30 Pilates
    Thurs 13,834
    15 elliptical
    Fri 12,834
    30 min barre
    Sat 9,625
    30 min barre
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Thanks @YinxFed
    Do you have stats for Sat March 11 as well so I can get your full week in?

Saturday 11th March - a measly 1328 steps. I barely moved!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey "I am inertia" - oh yes! So line up a few videos to work out with. Even if you don't like them, your Tabata class will be back on next week :wink: New tag line needed, though. "I am initiative!" (at least once a day?) You go girl!
  • jugar
    Options
    Tuesday is our no weigh-ins day - let's make it one that builds a beautiful Wednesday!
  • jugar
    Options
    eggfreak wrote: »
    @jugar I'd like to weigh in tomorrow but not have it count (against the team), just set me on the sidelines. I am just hanging in there without a lot of food caution or effort right now. I do say 'no' at times but other times have been 'bring it all on'. At Xmas my 58 yr old brother had some symptoms, doc appts, tests, more tests, more doc appts, he's got a stage 4 aggressive parasinal tumor, lost sight in one eye and now the other. Finally started chemo and feels things have improved a bit but the prognosis is not good. It's devastatingly sad and eclipses any grief for my mum - glad she's not here for this and that my dad blissfully unaware. I'm sticking with you Waistaways though...I'll try again in April/May/June...as long as it takes for me to get back in the groove. Makes me glad to read of snowshoeing, allotments, inertia/initiative, Bahamas, and thinking of spring!

This is so tough - I agree that it is good that your parents do not have to go through the loss of a child, but that sure puts a lot on your shoulders. Again.

You are moved to the support team, but I hope that means that we support you. Any time you need something, we're here. Virtual hugs in abundance. :heart:
This discussion has been closed.