edited March 2023
    Thursday 9 March
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes 🚴‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Weigh in Week 1
    PW: 144.7
    CW: 144.1

Slow but steady so I'll take it. 😁 Hoping to lose a couple more before I go on work travel for a week and then vacation for 10 days. I've been trying to increase my steps and get back to where I used to be but it's been slow going. Then travel will squash that, a week in a conference room in Indiana. Then a week driving the California coast looking at the redwoods. Looking forward to it even though there'll be a lot of sitting. Will make up for it when we get to San Francisco walking up and down all those hills. 😯⛰️🚞

Happy Friday everyone!

That sounds amazing!! There are so many places I would love to visit in The States
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,461 Member
    Friday 10 March
    Exercise: yes 🚴‍♀️

Game night with some friends, I didn't even try 🙃
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Friday, the 10th

Logged: Up until a point.
    Under: Nope, not at all.
    Water: 10 cups, I think.
    Exercise: Yes, I went for a 33 minute walk in the snow!!
    Steps: 9,777

I went to the grocery store hungry. Yes, I did know better, but I was out "my foods"! Naturally, I bought some things I shouldn't have, and then I ate them, of course! I was out of calories by 4 pm! My husband went curling, so I was home alone. Not starving by any means, but I got into the chips I bought for him, and then it became a free-for-all. Had it not been the case, I would have walked around my house to get to 10K steps, but I had already blown the day. Up a pound on the scales. Today is a new day.
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh-in: Wednesday, March 8
    PW: 163.2
    CW: 160.2
    I've had covid since Feb. 24th. Food tastes different and I've had no appetite. I hope this weight loss is real. I'm starting to eat again but I think my stomach may have "shrunk". I get full easily now.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Saturday 11 March
    Exercise: no

Spent the morning car shopping. Didn't want to go grocery shopping hangry and end up like @HASWLRS so we went out to lunch instead. Not sure that was much better than what I would've gotten from the store. LOL Oh well...new day today.
  • HASWLRS
    Saturday 11 March

Spent the morning car shopping. Didn't want to go grocery shopping hangry and end up like @HASWLRS so we went out to lunch instead. Not sure that was much better than what I would've gotten from the store. LOL Oh well...new day today.

Glad I could inspire you!! Did you find a car?
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Can we roll my weight from last week... time got away from me for sure.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 03/ 11
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ❌
    under calories: ❌
    20 g carbs : ✅
    30 min exercise: ❌
    30 min walk :❌
    7000 Steps:❌
    Water: 88
    Goal for today: church ⛪️ and getting back on track

Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Goal weight:140
    PW:153
    CW: 155
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 913 Member
    Saturday & Sunday
    Tracked: yes & yes
    Under: yes & no
    Exercise: no & yes (30-minute outdoor walk)

The scale moved right after weigh in day! Very thankful! I love daylight savings time! ☀️☀️☀️
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    Username: PlummerBecky1
    Weigh in week:3/13//23
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 206.3
    Todays Weight:206.0

Heading back the right way but I keep sabotaging myself on the weekends. I am good during the week and sometimes can get to 204.X but by Monday I am back up to 206. Going to try something different this weekend coming up so fingers crossed I am closer to the 199. first goal I have next weigh in
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Username: JenAWhite
    Weigh in week:3/13/23
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 141.6
    Todays Weight:141.0
  • HASWLRS
    Sunday, the 12th

Logged: No
    Under: No
    Exercise: No
    There seems to be a theme here...
    Water: 6 cups
    Steps: 7,871

Our son and his girlfriend came for dinner. Hadn't spent quality time with them since the holidays.
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    I'm trying Passionate Penny Pincher Menu system just to see if I can get in habit to plan actual habits. Meals aren't super healthy, but if I actually sat down to a few meals, it would undoubtedly be healthier than my grazing all day. I'll keep you posted if this colorful system helps!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 03/ 12
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ❌
    20 g carbs : ✅
    30 min exercise: ❌
    30 min walk :❌
    7000 Steps:❌
    Water: 88
    Goal for today: get up and move every hour
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 219 Member
    MamaSunflowers
    Week 2
    Pw 147.7
    CW 147

Goal for this week - reduce alcohol consumption compared to previous weeks. It has been creeping up lately, both through use as a means to relax after hard days and as an enjoyment, sitting outside having lunch after a long walk now the weather is glorious (round 80f).
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited March 2023
    Hi, my friends. It took a lot work an consintration but I found you again. I am sorry life for to hard to face for some while. I just give up on fitness. I do have water exercises most days now I think it is helping me bunch. It will be a long time and makes me sad to not focus on weight & strength. I just want to say I miss my fitness famly and think of all you every day. I am not exactly the same person any more but get there very slowly. I can stand good now but still need support to balance when I walk or get up and down. I am helping some around house now like dishes laundry and some cooking. I am trying to learn Spanish so when I secant work again I have skills to make best money from people who would hire me. Yes I still work on getting my English right back to. It helps my speaking to practice different sounds without feeling so judged or bad to talking. I just trying be relistic to get a life back in all ways I can. I love you all and hope you are do good. Go TBBT from side lines!
    ❤️Jenn
  • DaffyGirl88
    Sunday 12 March
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Monday 13 March
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    @JbeanR0212 Hola Jenn, como estas? :) Yo lo siento that you had difficulty finding us. I may have run out of my Spanish vocabulary. :D I took it for 6 years in Jr/Sr high school so one would think I'd remember more than that. In early COVID I did try to listen to one of those "Learn Spanish In Your Car" things while I was walking but didn't get very far. :/ Happy to try and talk with you so: Escribes una email para mi.

I'm very glad that you did find us and popped in to say hello. Also glad that you are getting around better and hope that you continue to make progress. We've missed you.
  • DaffyGirl88
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Saturday 11 March

Glad I could inspire you!! Did you find a car?

@HASWLRS I did find a car. Sort of...I had to order it and it'll be here in a few months. :/ Inventory is still somewhat low since COVID. As my husband says "I ordered a comfortable light cream interior that comes surrounded by a red Buick Envision." LOL I despise black interiors and there wasn't one with a tan interior for over 300 miles. Every red car in the states of MD and VA has a black interior. Seriously. :|
  • DaffyGirl88
    MamaSunflowers
    Week 2
    Pw 147.7
    CW 147

Goal for this week - reduce alcohol consumption compared to previous weeks. It has been creeping up lately, both through use as a means to relax after hard days and as an enjoyment, sitting outside having lunch after a long walk now the weather is glorious (round 80f).

@MamaSunflowers I'm jealous. It's 40 degrees here with 30 MPH winds. Not sitting outside enjoying a glass of wine weather at all!!