WaistAways Team Chat - APRIL 2023

Options

Replies

• LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @jugar please can I have a pass week this week

Also, I have a friend who would like to join the group, is it too late for this month and how would she go about it? Thanks.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    LoraineGB wrote: »
    @jugar please can I have a pass week this week

Also, I have a friend who would like to join the group, is it too late for this month and how would she go about it? Thanks.
    You may certainly have a pass :smiley: And your friend can join - it is best if she could provide a starting weight from last week, and then this week's as well so she is caught up with everyone. Just send her the link to the chat and she can present herself and get started right away no problem. That's great to have friends aboard.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey I hope your power is back on - those photos are amazing, but it sure looks like you have had quite a time of it!

Time for the end of the F2F week! Let's round up all the remaining weigh-ins Saturday:

@IDebraK
    @bobagurl2017
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @wishfuljune
    @PlaneMonkey
    @zankash23
    @carlsoda
    @veronica1359

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,142 Member
    Options
    Waistaways March Week 5 Results
    f5slupr3dqoj.png

Also want to acknowledge our overall winners for March:
    #1 @ashleycarole86 with 374,721 steps
    #2 @KellyBgetsfit with 368,023 steps (note that she did this in 4/5 weeks so I know she had my butt beat!)
    #3 @lauren_989 with 289,336 steps

April week 1 steps (Apr 2-8) due starting on Sunday!
    Got you down @eggfreak and @YinxFed have you excused for week 1.. enjoy your time away!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    @cleaneater80 Thanks for rooting for my son. I so appreciate it. ❤️
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    The April Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Apr 9th. Please join us for Question Week, giving us a chance to look at past and present behaviors and make changes. We'll open ourselves up to questions from the list provided or bring thoughts/questions of our own to discuss. Looking forward to lively discussion this week and great conversations. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10888266/april-week-2-group-challenge-question-week#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    PW: 80,5Kg
    CW: 80,5Kg

Steps

Saturday- 5.076
This discussion has been closed.