• beccaboo1276414
    beccaboo1276414 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Wii sports is fun! I miss my Wii!

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been rainy, windy and cold. Got most of my exercises done. Got some chores done and played a couple of games of cards with Hubby.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a beautiful day full of movement. Walked to Church and had a great fellowship. The one lady close to my age that I have gotten to know well decided today we needed to exchange cell numbers. I was so honored. After leaving Church it was sunny and nice so decided to go for my walk before going home. Also completed my workouts, dishes, did some laundry and played Wii sports with Hubby. No excuses to day!!
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Yesterday was a great day. Completed exercise, and went to a friend's and played Uno flip for several hours. Had an extremely late dinner but did my best to keep it in control.

Today was rest, weigh and TOPS day. Gained another half pound. I believe I know what caused most of the gain. Next week should be better if I stick close to the plan. Also went for a walk.
  • beccaboo1276414
    Options
    You've been having a lovely time!

I've done several loads of laundry and my minute to minute care giving tasks. I had left over fried chicken without the skin, green beans, and yams. Yum. I love left overs.
  • beccaboo1276414
    Options
    Today, sis and I shared an Amy's chili macaroni bowl for lunch. It was so-so but perfect when one doesn't have time.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been struggling for a week to do anything that pertains to my healthy journey. I was in a funk unless I was with friends. I slept and laid around and ate most of the time. Thursday, Friday and Saturday was spent out with friends. 2 get togethers and 1 concert. Hubbies attitude didn't help any either. Do to this I gained again. At least not as much as I thought I would.

Last night after talking to a friend I went to bed with a plan. It worked for most of what I planned to do. I even got a walk in that wasn't planned as the rain had stopped for a bit. Today another friend told me it was time to get some perspective and shared hers. Here is my response to her: Such a great idea! Let's see I have lost over 90 lbs since the beginning of my journey in 2018. I am down from a 3x to a large shirt. I am in a large or size 16 pants from a 28. As I was writing this I wanted to add the negatives that have happened but I am refusing to acknowledge those thoughts. I will not feel sorry for myself. I have allowed myself to hurt myself long enough it's time to buck up and geter done.

Tomorrow I will get up when the alarm goes off. I will do something productive until it is time to go for my walk. I will go for my walk. I will have breakfast. I will complete my workouts. I will do chores that make me feel productive and help me enjoy the beautiful weather that's predicted.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone!

I am checking in early as I am going to Church tonight. This also means dinner won't be till after 8 pm. This doesn't bother me to much as it will keep me from snacking. But it will make for a later night. Anyways, today has been great! Stuck to my plan and feel productive. Dishes almost caught up, laundry hung on line and another almost finished. Also got most of dinner ready so won't take long when I get home.

Tomorrow's commitment: I will get up when the alarm goes off. I will do some exercise before my walk. I will go for my walk. I will got to Church. I will complete my workouts after Church. I will do cleaning after that.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today went well. Changed a few things around to work out better. All my exercises except my walk was completed before Church. After Church I went for my walk. Got a few other things done but not much today. Just happened to check my online school account and discovered that they finally sent my books on the 5th of April. Guess they didn't learn anything about notifying people when they're not expecting them. My Son is here till Tuesday but has to work tonight and tomorrow. This is the first year that we haven't celebrated Easter with the big family on Easter. But I have a nice meal planned for dinner.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone and Happy Easter weekend!

Today has been beautiful and cool. But productive. Studied, went for my walk, completed my workouts, ran a couple of errands, did dishes and laundry. So nice to put laundry on the line again. Also decorated 6 Easter Eggs with my Son before he left for work. Also going to Church this evening.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA. It's been crazy around here and will be for the rest of the week.

Had a great Easter with my Son, Hubby and friends. Have been really enjoying the summer like weather we are having. Downfall is that the apartment gets really hot when making dinner. Air conditioner is still in storage. Stayed the same on the scale this week.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I have been crazy busy! But made it through the heat and now back to cold, rain and snow.

Today ended up being a complete rest day. Just have no energy. Tomorrow is TOPS and weigh day. Will be interesting how I do since Friday we had my friends 60th birthday bash and Sunday was Easter with the family. On Thursday finally got my school books. Now to get back on track. Will try to be more consistent with my daily check-ins.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was rest, weigh and TOPS day. Gained 1.5 lbs. this week. I am frustrated with myself but I am not giving up. I know I can do this. I just have to figure out how to get myself back to the motivation of the past. My why's have not really changed much in 4 years.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a mostly great day. Walk and workouts done, studied, did dishes and laundry. Also went to my friends to do my taxes. First an issue with the laptop, then it wouldn't accept my card for payment because the addresses didn't match up exactly. Now will have to go to H&R to get them done. Even though the workers are striking. Oh well have till the end of the month.
  • the_frugal_chef
    the_frugal_chef Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I have been saving mucho money by simply drinking water with water enhancer. You do not know how much I crave a Diet Dr. Pepper though!

@beccaboo1276414, I have been wanting to buy freezer meals myself! Have you ever bought any from Dollar Tree?

Have a good day!
  • beccaboo1276414
    Options
    @CS, you are a strong woman. I'm glad you are back up and being productive!

@frugal, I bought some frozen meals from my local grocery. Dollar tree delivers here through instacart, but I'm afraid to look and possibly buy too much! 😆

I've been MIA doing caregiving and in and out of ER vets and emotionally supporting my sis. We let Petey the Poodle go peacefully this morning. He was my sweet pea.
  • the_frugal_chef
    the_frugal_chef Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My roommates are arguing and I am the one stuck in the middle of it.

I had 3 cups this morning and have figured out that this should be my limit.

I hope that you have a good day! :wink:
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Have been busy. Went to Church this morning and got some spirit steps in before the service. Planned to go for a walk after but was just to chilly. Got my workouts done. Trying hard with my food choices. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment, then heading to h&r block to get my taxes done. I know it's not the cheapest way for me but it's only one year and I just want to get them done on time. Then my Son is coming for the night.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been an interesting day. We had a few snow flakes and it's been cold. Went for my walk this morning, and studied. My dentist appointment was quick to fix a filling that was missing part. Another appointment tomorrow afternoon for another filling. I also stopped in at H&R block. Their prices are crazy. So on Wednesday I will try to figure out how to get my payment to go through or I might have to cally tax friend. After getting home I called my doctor to make an appointment for my shoulder. It's been bothering me for about a month and need to make sure nothing serious is wrong. Well couldn't get in until May 8th. Took the option of booking an appointment with the clinic my Dr. is part of. Sending me for x-rays and ultrasound. She also gave me physio exercises to do since can't afford to go to physio. On my way home my ankle twisted and cracked stepping down to the door on the bus. That's very painful and hoping I didn't do anything serious to it. I have wrapped it and will see how it feels tomorrow. Hoping I can go to TOPS tomorrow. Will depend on if I can put enough weight on it to walk to and from buildings and cars. May have to cancel my dentist appointment tomorrow as well. Great more fees.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Last night didn't get much sleep. Was able to walk with minimal pain this morning but it just kept getting worse. Didn't go to TOPS which also means no weigh-in. Will try to weigh on Saturday but will have to see if I can stand on the scale. Was in emerge for 6 hrs to find out the good and bad news. Good news......no broken bones. Bad news.....bad sprain. Not sure I should use crutches with whatever the shoulder issue is. Referred to physio for my ankle but can't get in till May 12. Also physio won't do more than one body part at a time so have to chose between shoulder and ankle. I think I will be choosing my ankle first and just do the exercises the doctor gave me for now. Can't do all of them as I can't put full weight on my right foot. Talk about making it complicated. If anyone has done physio for there ankle and can suggest some exercises I might be able to do please share. I don't want to wait to be moving it until then. Dentist appointment was cancelled until further notice and getting my ultrasound and x-rays on my shoulder tomorrow.