Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,103 Member
    Options
    Wednesday's Eats
    Gouda Pear Chicken Sausage on Dave's Thin Good Seed with Cottage Cheese and Mixed Fruit ~ Wawa Chicken Salad Bowl ~ Caramel Rice Crisps and Coffee
    qpx15beg0n9f.jpg
    @Tabatha_Cain It makes so much more sense to request money when couples are a bit older and have already established households. Hallelujah!! I know you are happy to be done with the training and actually be able to start doing the job.
    @CSEGUIN2 Maybe you can do your taxes for free either through Credit Karma or Cash App... no need to enter a credit card.
    @LindieMaeP I see a fluffy dog in the top right, waves in the ocean in the bottom left and an upside down heart in the bottom center.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Thursday and I have to pack for Joe's parents this weekend. We have a full weekend. First Fitting for my wedding dress and meeting the pastor. So it is a full weekend. I am so glad people are able to work around our schedules to get things done.

@LindieMaeP - I love the photos. They are bright at cheery
    @Catwmncat - I love not being in training videos every second of the day. I do have one training video today for a couple of hours. It is learning the esignature options here at this office. So that is good to know. I will be sending a lot of documents via esignature.

Well it is time to get something to eat. I hope you all have a great day,

Tabatha
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

@bookieNJ-Yes Sydney is a beast. I think after having her baby she is in the best shape since before being pregnant. I talk a lot at her during the videos...hahahaha. I am sure you do too. Especially since you think she is at the cool down and she says "Oh no, you're not done yet"...LOL.

@Cseguin2-Seems like that happens when the deadline is almost near. I had some problems with mine too. Thankfully was able to get it done.

Lindie-I see like a Pac-Man in the upper right one...hahaha.

Hope you all have a great day!
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 71 feels like 71 with a high of 72 and windy/rainy today. Insight Timer Quote: No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.—Aesop I AM: I live in the moment and am happy in the moment. Axe Sharpening: Consistency breeds REAL results.—Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Focus on ‘eating a rainbow’ of multi-coloured vegetables today. Fitness Quote: I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be.—Big Ramy gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: At some point, you’ll realize that no one is going to come along and lift your spirits. You’re the only one who can do that. You’ve got this.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,701 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 51/305 mile a day challenge and modified 8 Week Strength-Advanced Overhead Press after dinner.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. It is supposed to a hot day. In the upper 80's.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful, cool sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago to drop off some extra food to the food bank box at the grocery store close to my place. i like to help others whenever i can. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,921 Member
    Options
    Today cloudy, rainy, muggy, supposed to have thunder and lightening so far not. Which is good, scares Kayla. Have a great rest of the day, hugs and blessings.

pgpbc7qgb6xs.png

• LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    @Kurtize love love the cloud formation !!! We dont' get thunder lightening storms here or very rarely do we get them, but we do get some big dark cloud forms.
    @CSEGUIN2 I hope you did not have to go to H&R they are expensive and charge by the form that has to be used, each one has it's own price tag and can get expensive. Your address should be exactly as it is with CRA - you can check that by signing into your CRA account and look at the letters - they usually have your address on them. Also the public workers maybe on strike but not all will be out on the picket line, some are designated essential service and can not picket but must report to work - that's an agreement with the Union and the Government. So there are some workers working. I hope your able to straighten it out without H&R!!
    @Tabatha_Cain so glad you can now enjoy your work and not worry about videos, I certanly hope the day goes better for you!
    @Catwmncat - interesting what you saw lol
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is a great day and we are heading to go to Joe's parents this weekend. We are so busy this weekend. Dress fittings and meeting with the pastor. Things are going to be crazy. I am so nervous about everything this weekend. I am nervous that my dress won't fit and I am nervous that things are going to go side ways with the pastor visit.

@ginnaboots - I totally get my bitt kicked by Sydney Cummings videos
    @Kurtize - I love thunderstorms as long as it is warm outside. It is no longer warm outside.
    @LindieMaeP - It is going really well so far.

Well it is time to get breakfast. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 40 feels like 40 with a high of 67 today. Insight Timer Quote: Eid Mubarak to those who celebrate. May you be blessed with kindness, patience and love.—Insight Timer Team I AM: I allow my unique spirit to shine. Axe Sharpening: The reward is in the work!—Ty Russ 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Regularly pause to stretch and breathe during the day. Fitness Quote: I HIT the Gym so I won’t HIT you,--gymkiss.or Motivational Quote: Be grateful for the everyday joy, for it’s often the simplest things that make us the happiest.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,841 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 52/305 mile challenge and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Squat Day in the gym after breakfast.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

@Kurtize-That picture is awesome! Same here we had thunderstorms the last couple days. I don't mind them. My grandson was over Thursday night and we counted how many seconds the thunder happened after the lightening and divided it and told him that is how close the storm is. Turned out to be fun and some math too.

Tabatha- Enjoy the weekend at Joe's parents. Hope the dress fitting goes well. I am sure it will.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. i just finished taking part in a library program called 55 plus club. there was some exercise and some time to play computer games at the end. i really enjoyed it. i will be back for the next session in may. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    b13a08wbw66f.jpg
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,103 Member
    Options
    piqms93twfdd.png
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, well it's the weekend !! A time for what ever you have planned, singing, dancing, gathering, worshipping, walks in the park, hikes in the woods, giving thanks, what ever you have planned enjoy to the full.
    0iyj5igb5ohj.gif
  • Kurtize
    Options
    lm2zoy9rckhf.jpg
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,903 Member
    Options
    @ginnaboots -wait when did she have the baby? My youtube account is on the tv-so i have no idea how it picks which ones I do. I did notice a difference in her filming studio-and she does look older. Lol I do talk at her sometimes-when I'm like it's gotta be done.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 29 feels like 29 with a high of 60 today. Insight Timer Quote: The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.—Albert Einstein I AM: I am fiercely protective of my heart. Axe Sharpening: Results take time and commitment. Be patient.—Kendra Jarratt 1st Phorm Elite Trainer. Happy World Book Day!!! Action for Happiness: Go out and do an errand for a loved one or neighbor. Fitness Quote: If you want better results, make better choices.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: Be proud of who you are, look at all you’ve overcome to get here.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,332 steps yesterday. Training plan rest day and Day 54/305 mile a day after breakfast.