• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    hn36zl7d7elp.jpg
    Good afternoon all, are you enjoying your weekend? It's a cloudy day here but I did get out this morning and see the magnolia tree I have been watching weekly is about done, so thought I better get a couple more pictures in. I am not sure if it will bloom again this year, but oh what a treat it has been. We have an amazing Creator who gives us these gifts, so loving on his part!

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    w8pcsl6z6svj.jpg
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    @bookieNJ - She had her baby in June of 2022 so he will be a year old soon. lol. I have the YouTube on my TV too! I get all the current ones, but sometimes I will do an older one that I really liked. The current ones are of the darker studio. I like the darker so much better. The burpees she did the other day were like crazy!

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,907 Member
    Options
    @ginnaboots-yeah there was one video that had like a baby monitor thing going on (like you could hear it and she smiled). I think i am on this year-b/c she has all these series-like prep or work-hard to explain. Thursday's she was talking about the may challenge.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Have been busy. Went to Church this morning and got some spirit steps in before the service. Planned to go for a walk after but was just to chilly. Got my workouts done. Trying hard with my food choices. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment, then heading to h&r block to get my taxes done. I know it's not the cheapest way for me but it's only one year and I just want to get them done on time. Then my Son is coming for the night.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    tj91hdz8dxc1.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is a great day. I am trying to get back into the swing of things from being home. Very interesting weekend. I got my dress fitting done and we met with the pastor for the wedding. I was all concerned and the pastor was great. The pastor is Joe's cousin so we really just talked about how we wanted the ceremony to go and then the wording of things and then we talked about family for a bit and then we talked about their family for a bit and then we prayed for a great wedding and that was all. It was great. I was so nervous for nothing.

@LindieMaeP - I love your magnolia tree. It is beautiful. I am sure you only get one bloom a season
    @ginnaboots - It is great that we can all watch the same videos. I do love her workout videos. They are great. Even her pregnancy work outs still kicked my butt. I did a few of those. It was great.

Well it is time for me to get some breakfast. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    Morning Airport Friends, a tip for anyone whose having trouble getting water in might I suggest drinking 16oz or even just a cup of water before drinking your coffee. Maybe drink your water while your coffee is brewing.

It’s 38 feels like 38 with a high of 67 today. Insight Timer Quote: When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.—Lao Tzu. I AM: I am confident in my thoughts to be good ones. Axe Sharpening: Life’s path is full of obstacles, so make it an adventure.—Kelly Pollman 1st Phorm Elite Trainer. Action for Happiness: Get active in nature. Feed the birds or go wildlife-spotting. Fitness Quote: You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them.—courtesy of fitness quotes app. Motivational Quote: Its not what’s around you that puts you in a good mood, its what’s inside you.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,806 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 55/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength—Advanced Bench Day after breakfast.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Tabatha-My daughter and I both do Sydney and yes her pregnant ones were hard too! Awesome that you had a great weekend.

BookieNJ- Yes you are on the current ones. She is gearing up for May.

Cat-You have a great week also.

Patti241-Hope you have a wonderful day as well.

Cseguin2-Hope your dentist appt. goes well and your tax appointment too!

Macrat-Great tip for the water. Nice step count and great job closing all of your hearts.

Have a super day!
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    l5cg1cl2w76e.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been an interesting day. We had a few snow flakes and it's been cold. Went for my walk this morning, and studied. My dentist appointment was quick to fix a filling that was missing part. Another appointment tomorrow afternoon for another filling. I also stopped in at H&R block. Their prices are crazy. So on Wednesday I will try to figure out how to get my payment to go through or I might have to cally tax friend. After getting home I called my doctor to make an appointment for my shoulder. It's been bothering me for about a month and need to make sure nothing serious is wrong. Well couldn't get in until May 8th. Took the option of booking an appointment with the clinic my Dr. is part of. Sending me for x-rays and ultrasound. She also gave me physio exercises to do since can't afford to go to physio. On my way home my ankle twisted and cracked stepping down to the door on the bus. That's very painful and hoping I didn't do anything serious to it. I have wrapped it and will see how it feels tomorrow. Hoping I can go to TOPS tomorrow. Will depend on if I can put enough weight on it to walk to and from buildings and cars. May have to cancel my dentist appointment tomorrow as well. Great more fees.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    rvbnzgvxce0w.png

Today's walk treasures, it's amazing what you can find when you walk around your neighbourhood with eyes wide open. This is just a couple of blocks near me. Of course I have a smallish park kitty corner and I like going there. There's also a bit of a store where a restaurant used to be and I meandured in there a bit. Saw a 3d pen I want to get for drawing - looks like it's for kids, hey ok gonna let the kid in me out! lol
    @CSEGUIN2 not surprised on H&R - most programs today are free and you just fill in the blanks. I hope your friend can help you. Personally if it's just the payment, just click, send bill then pay. Well I have done that and I have always mailed in my return when I have to pay! Course it's been a few years now. Hope your ankle is ok too.

• Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,103 Member
    Options

3tgnbmbl18l3.jpg
    @Tabatha_Cain Glad your dress fitting and pastor visit went well. Now that you are settling into your new job and many aspects of the wedding are falling into place maybe you can stop worrying as much and just enjoy the experience.
    @macrat12 This week's LTGL and your tip for drinking water made me think of how my doctor always says to check hydration by color (pale yellow is best).
    @macrat12 Great tip for drinking the water. Another good one is to drink a full glass when taking any pills.
    @ginnaboots TY😊
    Hello @Kurtize Hope you had a great Monday.
    @CSEGUIN2 you have a lot going on. I hope your foot is okay in the morning and you don't have to cancel your appointment.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Oh my, my! I hadn't realized I've been away for 98 posts. Sorry I've been truant and will try to be faithful in the days ahead. Paul Simon's song popped into my head: Slip Sliding Away.

I saw where Lindie was missing Billie stories. Tonight she came in, ate her dinner, and then fell fast asleep. She has been non-stop since 8:15 this morning. She tracked down those who were working on taking out cedar posts from old fences. When I saw her later, she had managed to catch a mole and was not letting me get close. Finally, she comes up to me as I am greeting guests so she can find out who arrived. Later, she blocks the UPS truck until I come by and then she follows me in the mule to the next thing on the to do list. She is her own little person, and I am very attached.

The irises are beginning to bloom and they look gorgeous.

07ezpzpkgvvb.jpg

Tomorrow's word is flexibility. I know my body needs to improve in that area.

Have a good night and a beautiful day tomorrow.

@CSEGUIN2: I hope that is your last snowfall. We are hoping that last night in the last freeze.

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. We have exactly 60 days until the wedding and things are going well. I am hoping that my work goes well today. Tonight after work I have a grocery pick up. We set it up last night. So we don't have to go in and grocery shop. I love the pickup stuff. The only thing I don't like is that if they don't have an item they substitute and sometimes it is nothing like what you wanted.

@CSEGUIN2 - Sorry about your shoulder and now your ankle. I hope your ankle is not too terribly bad and you are table to go to TOPS.
    @LindieMaeP - I have to get my city taxes paid. I owe them $29. I have to send a check. They don't allow online payments. So I will just send everything in with a check.
    @Catwmncat - I am definitely trying to enjoy the experience. I think it is going better though. It is getting more relaxed.
    @NovemberGail - She definitely has her own personality. I like the flower.

Well it is time to get breakfast. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 47 feels like 44 with a high of 63 today. Insight Timer Quote: My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.—Archbishop Desmond Tutu I AM: My inner positivity is stronger than any exterior negativity. Axe Sharpening: There are no statute of limitations on your life. Re-invent yourself everyday if you like.—Marisa LaRen 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Have a ‘no screens’ night and take time to recharge yourself. Fitness Quote: To change your life. Change your priorities.—efit30.co Motivational Quote: Have faith in the Universe’s plans for you; it knows what’s coming next and it’s going to be amazing.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 12,501 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 56/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Speed Squats after breakfast.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Ginna: I had an okay day.

Good morning everyone.