Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a cool and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on.
    @LindieMaeP : the park was great! birds were singing and it was so relaxing.
    have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,907 Member
    Options
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    @LindieMaeP: I love rhododendrons. They were so abundant in WV and huge. I don't see any in this part of Missouri.

@Tabatha_Cain: Sorry that you can't locate blue daisies. Flowers (even the artificial/silk flowers) are out-of-this-word expensive. When I think of wedding flowers, I recall my dad insisted that my mom have gardenias for her bouquet. I'll have to dig up the photo sometime.

The word for tomorrow is HARMONY.

The flower is spiderwort or blue jacket that was found along the side of the road yesterday,

jf4a5k9xh7f3.jpg
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    So many beautiful pictures
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. I do have to work at Burger King tonight. My son also works there tonight so he is probably going to get some extra hours because I don't get out until 10 and he gets out at 8 but I am his ride home. So he will probably just work until 10 like me if they allow him to. I don't see why they would not.

@LindieMaeP - I am making my own bouquets. I love how they look. I am trying to get everything done with 37 days to go before the wedding.
    @NovemberGail - Yeah it has been hard so I just used any flower I could find that matched my color scheme. I will upload my photos of my bouquet.

Here are all 3 of the bouquets I have done. Mine has both blue and mint green ribbon:

rbg963p8i4vw.jpg
    sygpdwnci0ao.jpg
    i4obdjd2qseo.jpg

Well it is time to get some food. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 56 feels like 56 with a high of 80 today. Insight Timer Quote: It is only in sorrow bad weather masters us; in joy we face the storm and defy it.—Amelia Barr I AM: I enjoy moments of quiet reflection and thankfulness. Axe Sharpening: Never forget where you started.—Dan Bailey 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Send a hand-written note to someone you care about. Fitness Quote: I’m working on myself for myself by myself.—courtesy of fitness quotes app Motivational Quote: Take a good, honest look at everything going on around you. Then start eliminating anything that doesn’t bring positivity into your life.—unknown Motiverse: Surround yourself with positive people and situations, and avoid negativity.—Doreen Virtue Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,904 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 79/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Cardio/Mobility and Spring Core Challenge: HIIT in the gym after my dental appointment.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,595 Member
    Options
    eon3f8fbn0ge.png
    lb8wd94qmog5.png
    qojok0setkgd.png
    9lxpmw802ep6.png
    Good morning, sharing a throwback Thursday with you with pictures from the past - it's too hot for me to go out, it's 73F feeling like 77F that is more then yesterday - so in I shall stay - I did get out to take the garbage out so I know it's hotter - floors washed and now to put the mats in the bathroom back. We need new ones but have to let Gene have a say, he did not like the last ones I bought. We need mats that do not slip.
    @Tabatha_Cain wow those boguets looks lovely, you have outdone yourself on those!! Thanks for sharing - hope you and your son get home ok.
    @NovemberGail there are lots of rodonduns here so I don't mind sharing - But I have been to WV and have seen them there too. Very nice!
    Well everyone have a wonderful Thursday, it wont be long now for the weekend!!
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job after school today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. i won a movie pass to see a movie called What's Love Got to Do with It for tonight. i like going to the movies whenever i can. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,934 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Good evening, I loved all the pictures of flowers, trees etc., absolutely beautiful. @Tabatha_Cain your bouquets are beautiful. It is a nice day here and Don's dr. told him he can cut his UV treatments to twice a week. Good news. Nothing new or exciting here. Hugs and blessings, Joyce

Daily Affirmations by Jonathan Lockwood Huie - I open my mind to Spirit.

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good evening
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Friday and I am looking forward to having the weekend to relax and have some time to do what I want to do.

@LindieMaeP - Thank you. My son and I did get home ok. Sorry it was too hot for you to be outside.
    @Kurtize - Thank you. Way to go for being able to cut the UV treatments down.

Well it is time to get something to eat. I hope you all have a wonderful day

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,502 Member
    Options
    It’s 62 feels like 62 with a high of 70 and chances of rain later this morning. Insight Timer Quote: Love says ‘I am everything.’ Wisdom says ‘I am nothing.’ Between the two, my life flows.—Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj I AM: I survive on bad days and thrive on good days. Axe Sharpening: When “life happens” choose consistency and keep your priorities in check.—Kendra Jarratt 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Action for Happiness: Reflect on what makes you feel valued and purposeful. Fitness Quote: Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.--_fitography Motivational Quote: Be strong enough to be patient while you’re waiting for your blessings to show up.—unknown Motiverse: Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.—Buddha Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,412 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 80/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Heavy Deadlift Day and Spring Core Challenge: Core in the gym after breakfast.
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Tabatha, you can be proud of those bouquets. They are beautiful.

Another day ahead with lots of jobs to do so will say hi to all and promise prayer for your intentions.

Word for today is POWER.

hzvkdw94cbzd.jpg
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,261 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a partly sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job after school today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i did my strength training workout in the morning. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. the radio station that i like to listen to is playing 80's music from today until sunday. it is a long weekend here in canada. happy victoria day to all who celebrate! i did enjoy the movie i went to see last night. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    o28vl2mpwibh.jpeg
    sfksxp711rn4.jpeg
    6j81l8n960dx.jpeg
    4622w8toplnn.jpeg
    6a5oq013ke8e.jpeg

Good morning, it is a lot cooler out this morning and should not be as hot today or during thelong weekend, Infact next week will be in the mid 60's with a possability of rain !! BRING it, I think when it's raining or cloudy I will wash my livingroom windows inside. Sadly I have to wipe away the kittiy prints ... funny how their nose leaves a print !! I got out for a good walk today and got some great photos that I am sharing, I used the Iphone.
    @Tabatha_Cain glad you and your son got home ok last night. Hope you have a refreshing weekend!
    @cormierannie do enjoy your long weekend, I will be just chillin' and might look for some music from the 70's to listen to - and dance away with a mop or broom !!
    @Patti241 good morning to you - hope you are doing well!!
    @everyone, have a wonderful day and enjoy any plans you have for the weekend!!

• jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 3,567 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone. A lot of beautiful flowers again today. Makes me smile. It's going to be hot today, with a slight breeze. Our Star Jasmine bush is in full bloom. One of my favorite plants.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    @jeanhickokhaley1 can you post a picture of the bush? Would love to see it !! Thank you - hope you are able to keep cool - it's not as hot up here in BC Canada!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Sorry for being Mia. Lots of posts I had to catch up on. Loved all the beautiful photos. Expecially the ones for Tabitha's wedding.

It's been crazy around here since my Son showed up on Friday last week. There's been parties at my friend's (for fun and of course for my Hubby's bday). Saturday spent the afternoon trying to get my Son in a walk-in clinic. Didn't work. Sunday went to Church and spent the rest of the day with Son at a walk-in clinic for his toe. Monday morning was the orthodontist for Son. It was an hour or more. Tuesday was TOPS and I lost 4.5 lbs! Also had to take Son to orthodontist for continuation of previous day. Also did weeding and waited for my Tupperware order to be delivered. Grabbed a quick bite and left for my fair board meeting. Wednesday ran errands and celebrated Hubby's bday. Thursday morning was physio for my shoulder. It was feeling much better till after the new exercise was added. Spent the rest of the day sleep and reading as I wasn't feeling well. Today I slept on and off till 11 am not feeling well. But better than yesterday. Shoulder is still in a lot of pain so not doing my exercises until tomorrow. My ankle is at about 90% healed. Looking forward to doing my morning walks again once my stomach feels better.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    mc0qt143l812.jpg