Step Challenge 7500

6/04 5832 + 79 minutes laps
    6/05 7708 + 121 minutes laps
    6/06 8908 + 34 minutes laps
    6/07
    6/08
    6/09
    6/10

Swimming is laps at least possible effort. I don't recall how to translate this to steps.

Well done on the laps. I could never swim laps for 2 hours. Did you ever swim on a swim team? One of our other members was on a swim team recently and I considered joining one here but transportation was an issue.

Thank you! But no, never on a team. I love swimming but don't own a pool. So when my friend comes to her Florida home from Michigan we live in her pool. I do sessions of 30 mins laps and a few have stretched into an hour. Considering we are in the pool for 8 hours, 2 hours of laps total is nothing lol. The pool I go to at home is a distance too so don't swim as much as I would like.
  • GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    MotivatedM3
    PW: 269.9
    CW: 268.1 :)

I would also like to be removed from the step challenge please. Right now, I can't commit

Awesome loss! Great first week.
    SW 388.6
    PW 219
    CW 217.8

Off on vacation! See you all in a bit!

Enjoy your vacation. Going anywhere special?

Thank you!

Toronto with my friends to watch the Blue Jays play a 3 game set

Wave to my son for me. He is there too lol
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW: 630
    PW: 558
    CW: 551.8

6.2 lbs down.. Pretty excited to see such a big drop compared to last week (not that last week was a small drop really). Was worried a plateau was comin!

As always, thanks for the support and motivation yall <3

@NachDeezy You should be excited! Look out 40's, Nacho's coming for you!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 796 Member
    Options

6.2 lbs down.. Pretty excited to see such a big drop compared to last week (not that last week was a small drop really). Was worried a plateau was comin!

Wow fantastic loss again well done! That's first 100lb loss is getting much closer!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    whitfcan wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

Weigh-In day: Thursdays
    PW=166 lbs
    CW=163.8 lbs

What went well for me (so far!): Not eating past 8:00 p.m., adding strength exercises to my workout routine, and drinking 64 oz of water everyday. I can't wait to see what next week's journey will teach me about myself! ;)

Fantastic loss! Lots of great things to do well.
    MotivatedM3

I would also like to be removed from the step challenge please. Right now, I can't commit

SW 388.6
    PW 219
    CW 217.8

Thank you!

I hear the air quality has been bad in Toronto due to all the wild fires. I only have been to one jays game and it was a blast.
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 and @JaysFan82

You two live in bigger cities... Do you know if you can get Cocoa and Sea Salt Quaker Instant Oatmeal in your grocery stores? I haven't seen it in mine in weeks, maybe even months. It is a chocolate fix I can eat just one serving of. I have a partial box still in my cupboard, but I am rationing that in case I can never get it again.

I put in on my grocery list so I will remember to check.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Step Challenge 7500

6/04 5832 + 79 minutes laps
    6/05 7708 + 121 minutes laps
    6/06 8908 + 34 minutes laps
    6/07
    6/08
    6/09
    6/10

Swimming is laps at least possible effort. I don't recall how to translate this to steps.

Well done on the laps. I could never swim laps for 2 hours. Did you ever swim on a swim team? One of our other members was on a swim team recently and I considered joining one here but transportation was an issue.

Thank you! But no, never on a team. I love swimming but don't own a pool. So when my friend comes to her Florida home from Michigan we live in her pool. I do sessions of 30 mins laps and a few have stretched into an hour. Considering we are in the pool for 8 hours, 2 hours of laps total is nothing lol. The pool I go to at home is a distance too so don't swim as much as I would like.

That sounds like heaven. When I was in the Dominican I spent hours in the pool. I have a short walk to the pool house. Not quite as fun having one in the backyard. I would love to do a water aerobics class. I do some on my own but I need a refresher.

You are on fire. You must be starting to feel a difference. Way to take care of yourself.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,806 Member
    Options

Amazing loss once again .... CONGRATS :)
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Slimmer sixties

Friday weigh in

Pw 194.4
    Cw 189.8

Loss 4.6lb

Happy to squeeze back into the 180's!

• aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 314 (2 wks ago)
    CW: 318
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Enjoy your daughter's graduation tomorrow!

@Slimmersixties Well done on the scales this morning!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Slimmer sixties

Friday weigh in

Pw 194.4
    Cw 189.8

Loss 4.6lb

Happy to squeeze back into the 180's!

Awesome loss!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I am still plugging along, logging my food and eating every last calorie. In fact, yesterday, I was 24 over, but I was really hungry so I was okay with that. My knee is feeling a lot better but I still haven't gone for any purposeful walks, just getting some steps in doing much neglected chores around the house.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I am still plugging along, logging my food and eating every last calorie. In fact, yesterday, I was 24 over, but I was really hungry so I was okay with that. My knee is feeling a lot better but I still haven't gone for any purposeful walks, just getting some steps in doing much neglected chores around the house.

You are doing amazing. Going 24 over is not too bad. Some days we are just hungrier than others. It all averages out. I know I eat more on the weekends and sometimes go over. If you look at my calorie average for the week it is under my goal.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Steps: 4,449
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise: 3/4

PW 184.6
    CW 180.8

Lost the Vegas gain plus some. No water gain from last nights pizza. The cake was beautiful and tasty. My granddaughter looked lovely in her cap and gown. Next Thursday it’s my daughter’s nursing graduation and my birthday. More cake and eating out. We never got home until late and my back is very unhappy. Today I am going to take it easy. I will swim before grocery shopping tomorrow giving me my 4 days of exercise.

Have a great Friday!

@lindamtuck2018 What an awesome week you have had...well done, Linda! So happy for you!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    My daughter graduates High School tomorrow ... She has been a straight A student.... Proud mama ... I am gonna miss homeschooling her ...She will be going to the local college here to start her Veterinarian career :)

Happy graduation to your daughter. Last Thursday it was my granddaughter’s prom, last night it was her graduation and next Thursday it is my daughter’s graduation from nursing. I am so proud of them both.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    whitfcan wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

Weigh-In day: Thursdays
    PW=166 lbs
    CW=163.8 lbs

What went well for me (so far!): Not eating past 8:00 p.m., adding strength exercises to my workout routine, and drinking 64 oz of water everyday. I can't wait to see what next week's journey will teach me about myself! ;)

Fantastic loss! Lots of great things to do well.
    MotivatedM3

SW 388.6
    PW 219
    CW 217.8

Thank you!

I hear the air quality has been bad in Toronto due to all the wild fires. I only have been to one jays game and it was a blast.
    @lindamtuck2018 and @JaysFan82

You two live in bigger cities... Do you know if you can get Cocoa and Sea Salt Quaker Instant Oatmeal in your grocery stores? I haven't seen it in mine in weeks, maybe even months. It is a chocolate fix I can eat just one serving of. I have a partial box still in my cupboard, but I am rationing that in case I can never get it again.

I put in on my grocery list so I will remember to check.

It's actually better in Toronto than it is in Windsor lol. Surprisingly not bad.
This discussion has been closed.