Replies

• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Slimmer sixties

Friday weigh in

Pw 186.7lb
    Cw 186.5lb

90lb lost ..... and whilst I'd like to lose another 10lb by body just seems to like this weight and doesn't want to lose any more! It's the lowest weight I've ever been as an adult!
    I'll keep trying!

You're doing awesome 💜
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (July 14, 2023)
    PW: 239.7
    CW: 238.3

For all the wedding celebrating and meals out and on the road, I didn't have high expectations for this week's weigh in but I've been mindful of my eating after returning home so I guess that helped.

🎉🎉🎉🎉
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username: brandi_84
    Day: Friday
    PW: 190.4
    CW: 188.2

Heck yeah!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 536.2
    CW - 534.6

Down 1.6. Smaller loss than I am used to, but I am insanely grateful. I am still sticking to the plan and not eating things that would derail me, so I am assuming I am just headed towards a plateau. Right now, as long as the scale is trending in the right direction, I am happy.

Much love yall!

Nice! You are on a downward trend so that is good. I agree with Greg, mix things up if you plateau. Have you ever thought of going to a pool for exercise?
    Slimmer sixties

Friday weigh in

Pw 186.7lb
    Cw 186.5lb

90lb lost ..... and whilst I'd like to lose another 10lb by body just seems to like this weight and doesn't want to lose any more! It's the lowest weight I've ever been as an adult!
    I'll keep trying!

Congrats on losing 90 pounds. Why don’t you try mixing your exercise up. That might help you lose the last 1p pounds. I always heard the last 10 is the hardest to lose.
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (July 14, 2023)
    PW: 239.7
    CW: 238.3

For all the wedding celebrating and meals out and on the road, I didn't have high expectations for this week's weigh in but I've been mindful of my eating after returning home so I guess that helped.

Congrats on the loss! How was the wedding?
    Fabanddetermined

PW- 368.4 lbs
    CW- 373lb

I only have myself to blame honestly. My eating has been out of control. I am starting again today- no more sugary stuff or sneaking food. i can't screw my future self up like this! I'm already screwing up my present self by keeping this weight on and eating the way I am.

I have a lot of work to do- and the first step is honesty, so i needed to own up to it and share it with you guys :)

Honesty is important when losing weight. Thinking of your future self is so important. I am kicking myself for not taking care of myself 10 years ago. I can’t do anything about the past but we can do something now to help us in the future.
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username: brandi_84
    Day: Friday
    PW: 190.4
    CW: 188.2

Awesome loss!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    PW 175.8
    CW 174.4

Yes! I lost weight on vacation. I knew I wasn’t overeating but I was a little worried that I might see some weight gain from flying and the inflammation. Hopefully my blood test on Monday gives some answers and I can go back on my rheumatoid arthritis medication.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,452 Member
    Options
    Welcome home Linda and congrats on losing weight while on vacation :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Thanks Megan. Hope it’s not too hot where you live.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Thanks Megan. Hope it’s not too hot where you live.

You're welcome ... It is going to be 108 today and 111 tomorrow ... I hate the heat ... It sucks that I can't use my pool .... I have to take the pups to the vet today at 12:30 not looking forward to going out in this heat ughhh
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    The July Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Jul 16th. Please join us for a week-long spoiling session with Self-Care Bingo! I know we could all use a little of that! Hope to see you there. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10894949/july-week-3-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It's hot and I wish I had air conditioning.
    Also, my Fitbit broke. The screen is black.

PW 148.4
    CW 150.8

Weight is back up. I've got some work travel coming up and then after that I'll be getting more serious and back to vegan diet (goodbye cheese).
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK

PW: 143.5 pounds (down 0.3 pounds)
    CW: 144.2 pounds (up 0.7 pounds)

Not feeling well so don't care about the gain right now.
    Will get back at it when I feel better.
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday check-in
    PW: 316
    CW: 318
    My pants are getting looser, so I'm trying to ignore the scale result this week.
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW : 209.6
    CW : 207.1
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »
    It's hot and I wish I had air conditioning.
    Also, my Fitbit broke. The screen is black.

PW 148.4
    CW 150.8

Weight is back up. I've got some work travel coming up and then after that I'll be getting more serious and back to vegan diet (goodbye cheese).

Try to stay cool in the heat and drink lots of water.
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK

PW: 143.5 pounds (down 0.3 pounds)
    CW: 144.2 pounds (up 0.7 pounds)

Not feeling well so don't care about the gain right now.
    Will get back at it when I feel better.

Hope you feel better soon.
    aneedlecraft
    Friday check-in
    PW: 316
    CW: 318
    My pants are getting looser, so I'm trying to ignore the scale result this week.

Love when we see NSVs.
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW : 209.6
    CW : 207.1

Fantastic loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Good morning! Today starts week 3 of the July challenge. We are at the half way mark.

Questions;

1. What have you done well so far this month?
    2. What changes can you make in the last 2 weeks?
    3. Do you have any NSVs to share?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I have pre logged my food for the day. I am doing a new recipe today so I have added it to my recipes on MFP. I historically gain weight after my vacation. Last year it was around 13 pounds. I am breaking the streak this year. I will log my food, exercise and work hard on my mental health. I tend to get depressed after going to Newfoundland. It is amazing how much our mental health is tied to our weight loss. Stress, emotional situations, etc can derail our progress. Anyone else find this? What do you do?

Off to the pool to see if I can get some pain relief.
  • rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Good morning fellow Downsizers, and a good morning it is. I finally got that scale to move downward! LOL! Hopefully this is a start of a trend.

User name: rwillems
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 286.2 lbs
    CW: 283.2 lbs.

Until next week, happy logging!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited July 2023
    Options
    6jcjoj4u2914.png

Here is my friendly Sunday reminder of the people's steps I need for July week 2 ...Please have them in no later than Tuesday evening July 18th... If I do not have them in by then I will have no choice but to zero them out ...Thanks for your cooperation :)

@GirlOnTheRebound 7/9 -7/15
    @Mama530 7/9 -7/15

This discussion has been closed.