Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Steps: 4,376
    Log food: ✔️
    Exercise: 2/4

I dropped my iPad and lost my post. Basically, I am sucking it up and going to the pool. Also, I am struggling with my eating. Not sure if it’s a psychological thing or eating too much bread when away. I have been eating bread at night again.

Happy Hump Day!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,422 Member
    Options
    abrkqtian44a.jpg
    JULY WEEK 3 RESULTS
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE :
    1st @michaeldaily4927 - 92,357 steps
    2nd @Hotspur11 83,992 steps
    3rd @miltop53 59,806 steps
    4th @lindamtuck2018 59,082 steps
    5th @Stacimfit- 55,400 steps
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE :):):)
    As A Group We Walked 488,030 steps
    WELL DONE EVERYBODY :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS:
    @lindamtuck2018 5/7
    @aactuallyaash 2/7
    @itladyee 1/7
    @Stacimfit 5/7
    @adianeschu 6/7
    @Hotspur11 7/7
    @michaeldaily4927 7/7
    @miltop53 4/7
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am soooo happy!! I didn't expect to make the top 5! Gave myself a little extra push last week and it appears to have paid off! I am so proud of all of you as well!! Good job everyone.
    blx3uulyu05m.png
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW : 207.1
    CW : 205.2

I am camping for ten days and can’t keep my steps. I’m going to bow out of the step challenge until august

Great loss my friend 👍🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    rwillems wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

Here are my numbers for this week:

Name: rwillems
    Weigh-On Day: Sunday
    PW: 283.2 lbs
    CW: 277.2 lbs (down 6.0 lbs)

Until next week, stay safe, eat healthy.

🎉🎉🎉🎉
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Fabanddetermined (back to Mondays lol)

PW- 379.4lb
    CW- 371lb

-8.4lb

I know this is mostly water weight but I am so happy! Had a few temptations and had a bit of a blip on Saturday (within my calories though so I guess it wasn't a blip)

This week my partner is going away for a about 10 days and usually that means a free-for-all with uber eats and pizza deliveries. I have been ordering hello fresh and I have 2 meals left plus another 4 coming on thursday... I also have some fruit at home that I'm going to try and snack on.

Have a good week all! Hugs to all that are grieving and hurting... losing a pet is so hard ❤️

Heck yes!!!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    miltop53 wrote: »
    Weigh In:

Pw=253.4
    Cw=250.8

Steps:
    7/24:11,391

Its getting close to my Doctor's appointment.. I just need to get down to 245-247 before I go.. I'm extremely happy about my progress so far,you all are AMAZING. I appreciate the motivation.
    However,my birthday is Wednesday,and I'm kinda nervous I will pick up a few pounds..
    And my watch didn't come in today,so I'm still using my phone...

I hope you all had a GREAT Monday.. I'm going to hangout around the house wind down,and get ready for work in the morning..

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw: 248.2
    Cw: 246.2

Thanks!

Way to go!!
  • miltop53
    miltop53 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Weigh In:

Congrats on your lose to date. Losing weight helped me to get off insulin. My A1C was 5.4 the last checkup. That officially puts me in the non diabetic range. Below 5.5 is normal. I do take ozempic but that is more to help me lose weight. I started that in March. I have lost almost 90 pounds over the last 4 years.
    Wow!! Now thats what I call accomplishment. Once I go to the doctor I sincerely hope they tell me pretty much the same... You have to be proud..Great Job.
  • miltop53
    edited July 2023
    Options

Congrats on your lose to date. Losing weight helped me to get off insulin. My A1C was 5.4 the last checkup. That officially puts me in the non diabetic range. Below 5.5 is normal. I do take ozempic but that is more to help me lose weight. I started that in March. I have lost almost 90 pounds over the last 4 years.
    [/quote]
    Wow!! Now thats what I call accomplishment. Once I go to the doctor I sincerely hope they tell me pretty much the same... You have to be proud..Great Job.

• miltop53
    Options
    My Steps

7/26:11,483
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,422 Member
    Options
    We have another new member joining our wonderful team ... Please welcome @laquita606 :)
  • MotivatedM3
    MotivatedM3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Sorry I'm a day late and a dollar short lol

MotivatedM3
    PW: 261.8
    CW: 262
  • laquita606
    laquita606 Posts: 43 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Good morning everyone happy to join the group :) my name is LaQuita I’m 35 living in Connecticut. I’m on a journey to better myself for my health. I was diagnosed with MS, so I’m trying to keep myself active. I don’t have any kids but I have my lovely niece and nephew they keep me on my toes. I’m not too outdoorsy I’m more of a homebody so hobbies are pretty much movies, art and books As well as Manga.
  • whitfcan
    whitfcan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

SW: 166 lbs
    PW: 160 lbs
    CW: 160 lbs

Ugh! So, I was expecting to gain weight this past week but am grateful that I did not lol
    Time for me to ramp it back up for the new month ;)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

[/quote]

Thank you. I hope I can maintain this week. It’s nice to get a surprise on the scale when we are expecting a gain.

Good morning

Sorry I'm a day late and a dollar short lol

MotivatedM3
    PW: 261.8
    CW: 262

No worries.
    laquita606 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone happy to join the group :) my name is LaQuita I’m 35 living in Connecticut. I’m on a journey to better myself for my health. I was diagnosed with MS, so I’m trying to keep myself active. I don’t have any kids but I have my lovely niece and nephew they keep me on my toes. I’m not too outdoorsy I’m more of a homebody so hobbies are pretty much movies, art and books As well as Manga.

Welcome to the team. I hope you find the team as supportive as I do.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 10,278
    Log food: ✔️
    Exercise: 3/4

Going to the pool soon. Yesterday, I found it hard to do laps so I hope to do a longer swim today.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

August Challenge

Are you guys ready for August? Anyone up for a challenge. How about we all set a monthly goal and see if we can reach it. It could be weight, fitness or a nutrition goal. Let me know if you are interested.
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    laquita606 wrote: »

Welcome home!
This discussion has been closed.