• NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    whitfcan wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

SW: 166 lbs
    PW: 160 lbs
    CW: 160 lbs

Ugh! So, I was expecting to gain weight this past week but am grateful that I did not lol
    Time for me to ramp it back up for the new month ;)

Way to hold the line!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    That's so amazing! Welcome to the triple digit club!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    SW 388.6
    PW 217.2
    CW 217.6

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,805 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 534
    CW - 529.6

Finally grabbed that friggin century. I don't even know what to say.. Thank you again for keeping me motivated and supporting me. Much love yall!

Awesome loss ....Congrats Nacho :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    a3wiwvz1jwon.jpeg

@NachDeezy

This is an amazing accomplishment! So proud of you.
  • laquita606
    laquita606 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    laquita606 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone happy to join the group :) my name is LaQuita I’m 35 living in Connecticut. I’m on a journey to better myself for my health. I was diagnosed with MS, so I’m trying to keep myself active. I don’t have any kids but I have my lovely niece and nephew they keep me on my toes. I’m not too outdoorsy I’m more of a homebody so hobbies are pretty much movies, art and books As well as Manga.

Welcome home!

Thanks good to be home 😁
  • Bluebabykatz
    Bluebabykatz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, Happy Thursday.

Looking forward to starting next month and getting to know you all. My name is Marie, 60 years old and I'm single. I live in the U.S.A and I'm retired due to health issues. Most of my life I loved traveling and reading, and music. I can no longer travel, but instead watch videos of beautiful places and dream about them. I still love reading and listening to classical music.

Thanks for allowing me on your wonderful team.
    Marie, 😃
  • Bluebabykatz
    Bluebabykatz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018,

August Challenge

Are you guys ready for August? Anyone up for a challenge. How about we all set a monthly goal and see if we can reach it. It could be weight, fitness or a nutrition goal. Let me know if you are interested.

Yes, I'd like to participate in your challenge for August.

1. Like to lose at least 10lbs. (Being realistic, I'll start small with the hope of losing a little bit more than that)
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options

Looking forward to starting next month and getting to know you all. My name is Marie, 60 years old and I'm single. I live in the U.S.A and I'm retired due to health issues. Most of my life I loved traveling and reading, and music. I can no longer travel, but instead watch videos of beautiful places and dream about them. I still love reading and listening to classical music.

Marie, 😃

glad you are here!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,086 Member
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 534
    CW - 529.6

Finally grabbed that friggin century. I don't even know what to say.. Thank you again for keeping me motivated and supporting me. Much love yall!

Awesome! Keep up the fantastic work!!!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,086 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

7/23 6,161
    7/24 8,506
    7/25 6,524
    7/26 5,773
    7/27
    7/28
    7/29

Really struggling this week and last.
    The air quality has impacted my ability to get outside at lunch and walk.
    Back on track for the next few days and for sure.... next week!
  • miltop53
    miltop53 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    laquita606 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone happy to join the group :) my name is LaQuita I’m 35 living in Connecticut. I’m on a journey to better myself for my health. I was diagnosed with MS, so I’m trying to keep myself active. I don’t have any kids but I have my lovely niece and nephew they keep me on my toes. I’m not too outdoorsy I’m more of a homebody so hobbies are pretty much movies, art and books As well as Manga.

Welcome to the crew..
  • miltop53
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 534
    CW - 529.6

Continue to kill it. Great Job!!
  • miltop53
    Options

Marie, 😃

Welcome in,lets get it down... B)
  • miltop53
    Options
    My Steps

7/27:12,578
  • miltop53
    Options
    August Challenge

Are you guys ready for August? Anyone up for a challenge. How about we all set a monthly goal and see if we can reach it. It could be weight, fitness or a nutrition goal. Let me know if you are interested.

I'm in.
  • laquita606
    laquita606 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    August Challenge

I’m interested.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,805 Member
    Options
    We have another new member joining our wonderful team ... Please welcome @RoblinB :)
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks, looking forward to the next month.
This discussion has been closed.