Shape Shifters Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    Hi SS... I added a new member to your wonderful team ... Please welcome @lacatgirl :)

5f29cmgwyrne.jpg

Welcome @lacatgirl ! We're glad that you found us! Take a few minutes and introduce yourself to the team. I'm Jessica, one of two captains... @Pupowl is the other Captain. On behalf of the team and the leadership, we hope you find this team to be as supportive and helpful as we've found it to be!

I recommend you go back to pg one of this chat thread and read our FAQ file and that should answer many of your questions. Anything not listed there, please post and I'm sure several people will chime in to help. Tell us a little bit about your goals for September and beyond and definitely let us know how we can better support your journey.

Again, welcome and good luck this month!
    Jessica :blush:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    magnusMLQ wrote: »
    magnusMLQ

Monday
    PW: 235.5
    CW: 230.6

VERY nice loss @magnusMLQ ! WTG!
    Jessica
  • magnusMLQ
    magnusMLQ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    magnusMLQ wrote: »
    magnusMLQ

Monday
    PW: 235.5
    CW: 230.6

VERY nice loss @magnusMLQ ! WTG!
    Jessica

Thank you! Probably was mostly water.
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sunday 9/3: 18,371
    Monday 9/4: 14,200
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Gm Tinus and @Pupowl
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day
    PW: 159.5
    CW: 159

Steps Sept. 1=11,473
    Sept 2= 3557

I would like to sign up for September step challenge again. My goal is 10,000 steps per day. When the weather is nice I like to take evening walks with my daughter, to catch up with each other and wind down the day. When weather is not so nice, I do have a treadmill :neutral:

Steps:
    Sept 3= 4084
    Sept 4= 5944
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    9/1 10,290
    9/2 9,030
    9/3 7,876
    9/4 12,688

Hi friends! Pups had a sore paw over the weekend so we didn't get nearly as many steps in as usual. Rest helped it and she was much better yesterday. I did, however, go for a couple long bike rides and did an indoor rowing workout. I also added a weight lifting session in...a 30min youtube video, which was brutally hard compared to my biking and rowing workouts. I hadn't lifted in a couple weeks and it really kicked my butt!

Count me in again, please, for the September step challenge. I'll stick with 13K steps. My favourite place to walk is through a nearby forest.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/4 7,445
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,942 Member
    Options
    Hi SS... one more new member joining your marvelous team ...Please welcome @dauntlessdivya :)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    @Becoming_A_Butterfly
    You are actually early. :smiley: In this group, the week starts on Sunday which means for this month it was the 3rd. So your first weigh in day for the group is on the 9th! I understand the confusion though, the gap is pretty long when you pick Saturday as your weigh in day. We also have your starting weight as 208, not 207.6. I can adjust that if you would like. Either way, nice loss so far and good to hear you have power back!
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 296 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @Cyncia85 Never seen those before! They look pretty old and hard to put together as well. :smile: Do they still make those now?

I'm not sure if they still make those puzzles. My Mom bought these year ago. I'm not sure where she got them from to check if they are still made/sold new.
  • Cyncia85
    Options
    Cyncia85 Steps Mon 9/4 = 4,882 (watch was charging)
  • Cyncia85
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Mindful Affirmation for Tuesday September 5th

I put my energy into things that matter to me.

Let's honor our goals and values with our actions.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays steps are 5527. Hella busy today at work so I actually was a moving and a shaking
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Is it too late to join the step challenge for September? If not, I’d like to set my September goal at 7,000.
This discussion has been closed.