• Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Monday steps 5528.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @Becoming_A_Butterfly Just wanted to mention this, because last week you were also a few days late. The week for the groups and spreadsheets end on Saturday, so if you aren't able to post before Sunday mornings, your weight will not be taken into account for the group standing. It is possible to change your weigh in day if you want. Also, since this was your first September weigh in for the group, we had your PW as 207.6 which is what you used when you signed up. Just let us know if you would like to change days.

I weigh in on Saturdays but don't typically use a computer until Monday morning when I get to work. Should I just change my weigh-in day to Monday since that is when I will be posting it? Thanks!
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    While riding my bicycle trainer this morning a large bull elk walked past the window!
    kv9kws3ih4yg.png
    Outside my window this morning! Roosevelt elk bull

Posted on the September back to basics post, I'm really working on my stress levels this month :+1:
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Omg. Gorgeous
    While riding my bicycle trainer this morning a large bull elk walked past the window!
    kv9kws3ih4yg.png
    Outside my window this morning! Roosevelt elk bull

Posted on the September back to basics post, I'm really working on my stress levels this month :+1:

Omg. So freaking gorgeous. Ty for sharing.
  • Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bumbinella

Sunday weigh ins

PW: 172 lbs
    CW: 172 lbs
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @Becoming_A_Butterfly Just wanted to mention this, because last week you were also a few days late. The week for the groups and spreadsheets end on Saturday, so if you aren't able to post before Sunday mornings, your weight will not be taken into account for the group standing. It is possible to change your weigh in day if you want. Also, since this was your first September weigh in for the group, we had your PW as 207.6 which is what you used when you signed up. Just let us know if you would like to change days.

I weigh in on Saturdays but don't typically use a computer until Monday morning when I get to work. Should I just change my weigh-in day to Monday since that is when I will be posting it? Thanks!

@Becoming_A_Butterfly
    I think that would be better, since otherwise you are always 'late'. I will get the day changed so just keep doing what you are doing, thank you :smile:
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @Cyncia85 Super pretty! I miss beaches sometimes. I don't live close to the coast so I probably haven't been in over 10 years.
  • Pupowl
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I have survived the last hot day here and I was surprised to see I had a new sleepscore record of 91! I was actually feeling pretty good in the morning, but it went downhill during the day. I think Tinus was also over it. He basically just laid down somewhere and barely moved most of the day, poor thing! It did start to cool down a bit after 17:00, but I didn't get to enjoy it much since I went to bed at 19:20. It was a very sweaty night. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    September 11 numbers
    • Sleep: 8h 25m ~ 91 score
    • Steps: 16.457
    • Zone Minutes: 24
    • Calories: 1364
    cpyf0uikcvni.jpg
    m5a4nhhp826u.jpg
    hwbylckmepbh.jpg
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    My steps,sorry its a long list @Pupowl
    9/6 7,543
    9/7 6,977
    9/8 6,755
    9/9 9,789
    9/10 8,710
    9/11 17,211
    Yesterday was the first day I actually got up early to go for a walk.Its been too windy to lie on the beach so my hubby & I went for a walk.I didn't let him rest as I wanted to walk 5k.I asked him if he wanted to walk again & he said "No way !!" 🤣
  • Pupowl
    Options
    @izzyred9400 I don't mind long lists, so no worries! Poor hubby being dragged around. :smiley: I hope you are having a good time.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,308 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Steps
    9/11 4,314

Low steps yesterday combined with rain and in a funk on what 9/11 signifies watching some documentaries that I had not seen before - not in the greatest mood so just kept it low key - I did make it to my slow flow yoga class before dinner
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Gm yall. @Pupowl and Tinus I'm sending virtual hugs and love. He's soooo adorable in his walking gear
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Step Update

Sunday 9/10: 10,627
    Monday 9/11: 15,932
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Cyncia85 Steps for Monday 9/11 = 3,480
    Right now my goal is 7500 steps. Hit 46% of my goal and that is ok.
    I needed to rest from Sunday's bike ride. I actually got some deep sleep according to the Garmin. Monday is a work day for me. Then I had to take Hazel to the vet for her annual appointment; lots of waiting there. The rest of my evening was a couple chores and prepping for week 4 of my classes.

I started today with a 6 am workout. That's a win and positive for the day. I don't think I will hit my goal today. I've got about 4,000 right now. After I leave work, I have class from 6-8 or 9. So what will be, will be.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Hey yall.

TUESDAY STEPS 5710
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I've included a link to an interesting article about how exercise can help with our mental muscles.

"Exercise increases activity in parts of the brain that have to do with executive function and memory and promotes the growth of new brain cells. But most of us don't work hard enough to realize the benefit. You have to push yourself, and that requires being cleared to exercise and wearing a monitor to get your heart rate to a certain zone. It's a different heart rate for everyone, and we supervise it," says Dr. Pascual-Leone.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/a-workout-for-your-brain
This discussion has been closed.