Airport Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,683 Member
    Options
    macrat12 wrote: »
    @kurtize it's [color=(color you want)] then at the end [/color] I like to make the color bold too. Heidi sent this to me via email last week.

@Kurtize Here is also a site which lists out all the available colours for bbcode :smile:
    https://absitomen.com/index.php?topic=331.0
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Just a quick note - thanks for the YouTube exercise suggestions! I suppose I could actually watch an exercise video, LOL.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,530 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain : the bingo is just for fun.
    Good evening, everyone! It was a nice day here today. My daughter says hello to all. She worked at her part time job today. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a long walk after lunch and I feel great! I did some dancing a while ago. Have a great night, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,221 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain, Oh hon!! So sorry!! Aren't you on Fit Force? I'll ABSOLUTELY Support you 100% to NOT exercise for the next year hon. Tagging @Retired_Sue
    awnl4bahqnte.png
    For anyone who is new to the 5% Fit Force and Positively Strong 4 Life (Tabatha is a leader on Fit Force and Retired_Sue is the Captain, on PS4L I am the Captain, both teams are competitive (LOL I think you realize this just from this post LOL) and well hey, Tabatha, may we gift you a Daily spa treatment of 8 hours a day courtesy of PS4L team?
    8nigve3k8b0k.png
    @Kurtize, I hope Kayla will be okay. Please let us know as you can.

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Oh I will definitely be exercising. I am just going to figure out a way to do so without pain. Like stretching and possibly some yoga. You are not going to beat Fit Force. We are a Force to be reckoned with. As you can see from our numbers. LOL I do miss having you on my team though. Just so you know. ❤️❤️❤️
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,305 Member
    Options
    It’s 61 feels like 61 at 7:30AM and rainy with a high of 68 today. Insight Timer Quote: Change your thoughts, and you change your world.—Norman Vincent Peale I AM: I operate from a mindset that prioritizes joy and love. Action for Happiness: So for help to overcome an obstacle you are facing. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,644 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 227/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W9/D5: EMOM + Core Challenge W2/D5: Core in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i did my strength training workout a while ago and i feel great! i will be going for a long walk after lunch. i will be doing some dancing later on. i will be spending some time later on with one of my good friends. i have not seen this friend for a long time, so there will be a lot of catching up to do. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - I can JUST imagine that you'd support no exercise from one of our members! 😠😝😁 You KNOW that we're going to do our best every week to beat you - even if some of our members are limited in exercise. Take care my friend!
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,624 Member
    Options
    Thanks @macrat12 & @TwistedSassette color info. Hugs. Happy Friday the 13th. @Tabatha_Cain did your d.r give you any exercises for the pain. I know u tube has some exercises for back pain and leg pain. Hopefully can give you some ideas. @Dianedoessmiles1 you are funny (no exercise), but I will take the spa time if Tabatha doesn't want it. :D We will know Kayla's results next week. They do know she has too much protein in urine. Nice day, in high 70's low 80's. Other than that nothing new or exciting going on here.
    whzzfbg8kab9.gif

• Tabatha_Cain
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Saturday and we are heading to Joe's parents for an overnight visit tonight. Joe's Dad has some projects that he would like Joe's help with. Like the roof of the garage and pole barn need so repair. I am a little worried because it is raining out so I am not sure if they are actually going to get any of that done this weekend. We do need to go up and give his son his birthday card and such. His son's birthday is on the 18th and he will be 24 this year. My doctor has actually scheduled me for physical therapy starting the 19th of October. I am hoping that it works and gets me feeling better.

@cormierannie - I hope you had a great time with your friend. Glad you daughter is enjoying her job.
    @Kurtize - I honestly don't know if I could handle a spa day. I have never been to one and I know when I have tried having massages on my back before they said my back was really tense and I needed to relax. I told them I could not and then they began and it was so painful. I don't know how to relax my back muscles. Everything is always so tight and hurting.

Well I hope you all have a great Saturday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 50 feels like 46 at 7AM with a high of 61 today. Insight Timer Quote: In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.—Albert Einstein I AM: I can remember new things. Action for Happiness: Do something constructive to improve a difficult situation. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,538 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 228/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W9/D6: Shoulders/Biceps/Cardio after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Saturday and new week. I lost a few ounces so happy. It is nice, high 60's right now and I am loving it. Nothing else new or exciting.
    @Tabatha_Cain - when I was working my shoulders and back were always very tight. When I went for a massage I told them I just want to relax and I don't want to feel like I was beat up when I leave. I know I am relaxing even if you can't feel it all in my muscles . I had a great massage therapist when I left I felt relaxed even if she thought I was still tense and it did help.
    Hugs all.

Today's Inspiration
    Fill your heart with the creative power
    to accept the past,
    decorate the present
    and transform the future.
    - Osho
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    @Tabatha_Cain, when I have massages done I first say "My spine is a mess. I can't have anyone work right along the bone, and be very gentle on my back. Is this agreeable?" Only once at a Chiropractor did he IGNORE What I said feeling "He KNEW what was better for me." He DID NOT!!! It was horrible. Thankfully, at the very least we can leave reviews, and believe you me, I SURE DID!! Hope the drive was pleasant.
    @Kurtize, WOOHOO on the weight loss!! Kurtize, Joyce, and I are on the same team, PS4L! NICE JOB Joyce!! Our team this first week has done AMAZING all the way around INCLUDING Weight loss!! Hoping ALL Teams have the same results with the weigh in. This is our goal in order to be healthier. If we went up, that happens, it can always go back down. It's very rare we do not go up as our bodies adjust. SO HAPPY you are EACH HERE!! YOU MAKE the challenge worth the while!! TY TY TY TY TY!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends;

I hope you all have a wonderful morning. Today is Sunday and for Joe and I that means in person at church. Joe on cameras and me with Kindergarteners. That will be so much fun. I think I can handle it. It has been quite a while since I have dealt with kids that age. Let's see if I can handle it. I am sure it will be ok. It is only 1 hour.

@Kurtize - I do need to find a good massage therapist. I have checked some people out in town but they are not taking any new patients. So I am not sure where else to go.
    @Dianedoessmiles1 - Yes I did not even think the chiropractor offices might have a massage therapist. I will have to look into them. Joe and I both need a chiropractor anyways. His back is so bad sometimes. I try to help and I do temporarily make it feel better with pressure and rubbing but not sure if it is actually helping in the long term.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 50 feels like 48 at7:20AM with a high of 57 and chances of rain today. Insight Timer Quote: Sensitivity is the greatest strength of a human soul.—Eileen Granfors I AM: I am deeply satisfied with my life. Action for Happiness: Thank yourself for achieving the things you often take for granted. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,266 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 229/305 mile a day before breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Have a great day all.

awpb5bjzj3f6.jpg
  • cormierannie
    Options
    Good evening, everyone! It's a cool day here today. My daughter says hello to all. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a long walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing in a while. I got to spend time with one of my good friends today. Have a great night, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 41 feels like 41 at 7:40AM with a high of 63 today. Insight Timer Quote: You are your best thing.—Toni Morrison I AM: I am grateful for the pockets of peace throughout my day. Action for Happiness: Put down your to-do list and do something fun or uplifting. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,215 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 230/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W10/D1: Legs &/Abs modified + Core Challenge W3/D1: Core after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a mostly cloudy and windy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i did my strength training workout a while ago and i feel great! i will be going for a long walk after lunch. i will be doing some dancing later on. i am going to go and play some bingo tonight, after supper, at a library that is about an hour away from my place. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Good afternoon all. Here is some more info on my virtual Dia de Los Muertos (walk)
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891931/joyces-walking-adventures#latest