Airport Lounge Chat

Options

Replies

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,167 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Tuesday and it is going to be a great day. I am hoping that I will be able to call some people today and get more memberships for the month. I am doing really well but I want to get more. I want to get a lot of memberships. I think that would be great. My pain is doing pretty well. It is pretty low. I am on an antibiotic. I found I have a bladder infection. It went from UTI to Bladder infection and that is where the pain was coming from. So the doc got me a powerful antibiotic to take and gave me some ideas for pain relief until the meds work their magic.

@cormierannie - I am so impressed that you stay consistent in your exercise. That is important. I have a rough time doing that. I hope you have a great walk after lunch.
    @Kurtize - Still trying to get the money to do our walk we want to do. We are trying to finish off paying for our wedding rings so that is taking all our extra money right now. We are trying to pay them off early.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,295 Member
    Options
    It’s 47 feels like 37 at 7AM with a high of 68 today. Insight Timer Quote: To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.—Oscar Wilde I AM: I choose to think and say kind things about my body. Action for Happiness: Take a small step towards a positive change you want to see in society. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,081 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 231/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Weeks Foundations of Training W10/D2: EMOM + Core Challenge W3/D2: HIIT after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,517 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, everyone! It's a beautiful sunny day here today. My daughter says hello to all. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for quite a few walks today and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. I went to the Art drop in program at the building that's not too far from mine and I really enjoyed it. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,606 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Happy Tuesday. We got our flu shot today. Heard from Kayla's Vet, the extra protein isn't causing a problem but we will watch and test again at her next exam. Thank you all for your good thoughts for a good test results.
    Made another milestone on my virtual walk, 20% milestone, so I planted a tree.
    xv6riulu4d6p.jpg
    Hi Joyce,
    You just passed the 20% milestone on the Dia de Los Muertos Challenge!
    This is great news because it means we will plant a real tree thanks to you!
    Each time you reach one of the milestones shown on the map, we will plant a tree to help restore healthy forests in locations around the world.
    Wishing you all a great weigh in. hugs and blessings.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,167 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Wednesday and it is going to be a great day. I cannot wait to see how today progresses. Joe is doing well with his training. They even commented on how quick he was learning. I am so proud of him. He is doing so well. I have achieved my goal for memberships for the year already. I needed 60 and that is what I have. Of course I am going to keep going and try to get atleast 9 more to get and exceeds ranking in my yearly review. That will affect my bonus and my pay raise. So I definitely want to get as many as I can. I am excited about that as well. I am doing really well with that.

@Kurtize - I am really glad the vet feels the extra protein is not going to be a problem with your pup. That is always a good thing when the vet says things are good.
    @cormierannie - Glad you enjoyed the Art Program drop in. I hope they have a lot more things like that for people to do in your area. We need stuff like that in our city.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 52 feels like 52 at 5AM with a high of 73 today. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.—Carl Jung I AM: Gratitude is always available to me, sometimes I just have to search a little longer. Action for Happiness: Set hopeful but realistic goals for the days ahead. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,810 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 232/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W10/D3: Strength/Conditioning + Core Challenge W3/D3: Core in the gym after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i did my strength training workout a while ago and i feel great! i will be going for a long walk after lunch. i will be doing some dancing later on. i am heading to a different library later on with a really good friend of mine to play some board games. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    ujiw8xkd4s9r.jpg
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone. The weather here has been cooling down. It's been in the mid 80's with a few high 70's. woo hoo! I'm going to get some warm lounge pants for hubby & a few sweaters so he won't get the house up to the 80's inside this winter. He gets cold & I get too hot. I'm still sleeping with the window open, the fan on with 1 blanket & wearing my summer sleeping clothes. I love the winters in California. Can hardly wait for the 50 degrees during the day temperatures
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 47 feels like 46 at 6AM with a high of 72 today. Insight Timer Quote: Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.—Martin Luther King Jr. I AM: I make the most of my experiences. Action for Happiness: Identify one of the positive qualities that will be helpful in the future. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,475 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 233/305 mile a day this morning, 12 Week Foundations of Training W10/D4: Chest & Triceps/Cardio + Core Challenge W3/D4: HIIT after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    lclgz43lnuzw.jpg
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 49 feels like 50 at 7:30AM with a high of 79 today. Insight Timer Quote: Slow down. Calm down. Don’t worry. Don’t hurry. Trust the process.—Alexandra Stoddard I AM: I am strong, wise, and resilient. Action for Happiness: Find joy in tackling a task you’ve put off for some time. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,342 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 234/305 mile a day before breakfast, 12 Week Foundations of Training W10/D5: EMOM + Core Challenge W3/D5: Core in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today, with rain on and off throughout the day. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i did my strength training workout a while ago and i feel great! i will be going for a long walk in a while. i will be doing some dancing later on. i will be getting caught up with my laundry after supper, have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Today is extremely warm, feels like summer again and I was just getting use to the nice weather, hope it cools down again. Have a great rest of the day and weekend.

Today's affirmation: I Receive ALL of Life with Thanksgiving. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 53 feels like 54 at 7:20AM with a high of 82 today. Insight Timer Quote: You can’t wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.—Navajo Proverb I AM: Positive thinking empowers me. Action for Happiness: Let go of the expectations of others and focus on what matters to you. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,704 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 235/305 mile a day before breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    Good afternoon, everyone! It's a very windy and cool day here today. My daughter says hello to all. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I went for a short run earlier this morning and I really enjoyed it. I went for a walk after lunch and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing later on. Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 52 feels like 52 at 7AM with a high of 78 today. Insight Timer Quote: Self-care is giving the world the best of you instead of what’s left of you.—Katie Reed I AM: I celebrate my glorious imperfections. Action for Happiness: Share a hopeful quote, picture or video with a friend or colleague. Closed all 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,622 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 236/305 mile a day this morning and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon, everyone! it is a beautiful, sunny and windy day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep,cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i will be going for a long walk in the afternoon. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Sunday and new week. Took a day off yesterday. A little lazy today too but did some yoga.
    I got my 3rd postcard from my Dia de Los Muertos virtual walk
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891931/joyces-walking-adventures#latest
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I am truly sorry for being MIA so much. I do feel bad that I have not been able to make it in as much as I normally do. Life has been busy with school and other responsibilities. My weight is definitely suffering due to it as well. I definitely need to find a better life balance. But so far has not happened. I find myself tired and not wanting to do anything during my rare down times. Today I planned on going for a walk but went to Church, made cabbage soup, did dishes, laundry and then slept most of the afternoon. On Friday I left class an hour early fir a hearing appointment and found out that I have traumatic hearing loss. Not sure what caused it as to my knowledge I have never experienced anything to cause that issue. Now my hearing will be monitored yearly. Also had a birthday party Friday night for my cousin and drank to much but did have fun. Saturday morning was rough from the night before but kept my commitment to my foster TOPS group and helped with their bazaar. Purchased a few things and also received something's as gifts. Tomorrow I will miss part of my class as I have a dentist appointment and couldn't make it work for after class.

Connie