• liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Liketoyak
    Weigh-in day Friday, October 20

SW-304
    PW-291.6
    CW-290.9

10.9 to go until my first goal! Happy Friday all!
  • torih941
    torih941 Posts: 207 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Congrats on the losses everyone! It is inspirational, especially when I'm feeling a bit low about my own. Gives me motivation. This weekend includes a bonfire, haunted houses, and some downtime. My HelloFresh meals have been tasty! And keeping me free eating out like I wanted. I got a walk in yesterday evening with a friend which felt good. I also have a kickboxing class Monday I'm looking forward to!

@Megan_smartiepants1970, I'm sorry to hear about your ankle. I hope you get back to where you want to be soon.

@NachDeezy, you're inspiring others! Thank you for being so motivating.

@lindamtuck2018, I really enjoy spicy Lays and pickles lol. I know not the most conventional combo and typically leads to a stomach ache, but it is delicious to me!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    Saw my surgeon this afternoon ... my ankle is not healing properly so he put me in a hard cast for 6 to 8 weeks ... I feel like getting an electric saw and sawing this damn foot of mine off ughhh....

I am so, so sorry my friend 😔

Thank you so much Nacho :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    liketoyak wrote: »
    Saw my surgeon this afternoon ... my ankle is not healing properly so he put me in a hard cast for 6 to 8 weeks ... I feel like getting an electric saw and sawing this damn foot of mine off ughhh....

Im so sorry to hear this.

Thank you :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    PW: 320
    CW: 319

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - So sorry to hear this.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    torih941 wrote: »
    Congrats on the losses everyone! It is inspirational, especially when I'm feeling a bit low about my own. Gives me motivation. This weekend includes a bonfire, haunted houses, and some downtime. My HelloFresh meals have been tasty! And keeping me free eating out like I wanted. I got a walk in yesterday evening with a friend which felt good. I also have a kickboxing class Monday I'm looking forward to!

@Megan_smartiepants1970, I'm sorry to hear about your ankle. I hope you get back to where you want to be soon.

@lindamtuck2018, I really enjoy spicy Lays and pickles lol. I know not the most conventional combo and typically leads to a stomach ache, but it is delicious to me!

Thank you so much :)
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Day
    PW: 217.1
    CW: 215.4

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

10/15 4,455 ~ I took off my fitbit to put on the charger...and forgot it! :(
    10/16 12,579
    10/17 10,170
    10/18 11,885
    10/19 5,511
    10/20
    10/21

@RoblinB ~ thanks. I was low on my steps yesterday as it rained and I couldn't get outside for my additional walk. I'm going to have to come up with a plan B for winter so I can maintain those numbers!

@heretochange88 ~ What an awesome drop this week. Keep it up! The inches have to be melting away as well

@nachdeezy ~ You are killing it!! The NSV are the best though...lets see what others you can find! :) And you've practically hit your Christmas goal!! Congrats to you!!!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 ~ Sorry your ankle isn't healing properly but I think it's best to enduring the discomfort for a few weeks so that you can hit the ground running!

@lindamtuck2018 ~ I do wear both an Apple Watch and the Fitbit. I started my tracking journey a long time ago with this device called a Sportsbrain. I eventually moved to fitbit and have probably had 1 of each model as it progressed!! When the Apple watch came along (I'm a techie) had to have it...but primarly used it for notifications, messages, calendar etc and didn't really focus on the health side of things until now.

Friday Fun Question: You brought back a memory: I haven't done this in a long time but Jay's use to make an onion and garlic potato chip, I would mix those with a bag of Oke Doke Cheese Popcorn...absolutely to die for!!

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,493 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Happy Friday! Weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 161.2
    CW:161.2
    Stayed the same!! I'll take it.
    Steps so far this week:

There are some weeks I sigh with relief when the scales stay the same.
    Liketoyak

SW-304
    PW-291.6
    CW-290.9

Very nice!
    torih941 wrote: »

Sounds like a fun weekend. I wonder if there are any haunted houses near me. I have my 11 year old granddaughter this weekend. I am taking her to the Taylor Swift movie so a haunted house is something my husband could do with her. I would die of fright if I went. Your food doesn’t sound too bad. Miss Vickie’s has a spicy dill pickle chip that is delicious.
    itladyee wrote: »
    Weigh-in Day

10/16 12,579
    10/17 10,170
    10/18 11,885
    10/19 5,511
    10/20
    10/21

@RoblinB ~ thanks. I was low on my steps yesterday as it rained and I couldn't get outside for my additional walk. I'm going to have to come up with a plan B for winter so I can maintain those numbers!

@heretochange88 ~ What an awesome drop this week. Keep it up! The inches have to be melting away as well

@nachdeezy ~ You are killing it!! The NSV are the best though...lets see what others you can find! :) And you've practically hit your Christmas goal!! Congrats to you!!!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 ~ Sorry your ankle isn't healing properly but I think it's best to enduring the discomfort for a few weeks so that you can hit the ground running!

@lindamtuck2018 ~ I do wear both an Apple Watch and the Fitbit. I started my tracking journey a long time ago with this device called a Sportsbrain. I eventually moved to fitbit and have probably had 1 of each model as it progressed!! When the Apple watch came along (I'm a techie) had to have it...but primarly used it for notifications, messages, calendar etc and didn't really focus on the health side of things until now.

Friday Fun Question: You brought back a memory: I haven't done this in a long time but Jay's use to make an onion and garlic potato chip, I would mix those with a bag of Oke Doke Cheese Popcorn...absolutely to die for!!

Fantastic loss. Keep those steps up. I walk around the apartment. I have loop that I do. I add dumbbells to my walk sometimes. I would love to taste onion and garlic potato chips. They used to have a Caesar salad flavour years ago. I wish they would bring it back.

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,493 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I had a wonderful NSV at the pool. The lady that came with my friend is someone I only met once before about a year ago. I was already at the pool when they came. She was amazed by the transformation. I am about 35 pounds lighter from when I met her before. She also remarked on my mobility. I don’t notice the improvement in it as it happens so slowly so it’s nice when someone else does. I guess those mini walks are paying off. 😄

My weird food combination is cheese whiz and peanut butter on bread together. I haven’t had it in years as I don’t buy cheese whiz anymore.
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Slimmer sixties

Friday weigh in

Pw 189lb
    Cw 187.5lb

11.5lb to target

Heck yeah!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    PW: 320
    CW: 319

Way to go my friend👏🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Oct 20, 2023)
    PW: 238.5
    CW: 237.9

Thanks for all the well wishes last week - greatly appreciated. Although it's been a very looooong week at work, it's finally Friday and while I already know I'll be putting more time over the weekend, it will be shorter days and on my schedule so I can deal with that.

Arrows pointing down 👇 nice!!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Steps: 3,491
    Exercise: 2/4
    Close rings: 19/28

PW 172.4
    CW 168

My friend brought back my scales so I decided to weigh in. The scales begged to come home so I told them to behave and I won’t send them away anymore😂 I didn’t get my steps in yesterday as my stomach got bad. This morning I woke up with no bloat, stomach or chest pain on my left side(gas). Maybe things have finally settled. I hope it is not too good to be true. I am meeting some friends at the pool. I will do exercises with them and swim laps.

Have a great Friday!

Looks like you got that scale in line 😅 awesome stuff buddy💪🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    Happy Friday! Weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 161.2
    CW:161.2
    Stayed the same!! I'll take it.
    Steps so far this week:

97kbkgsar04a.png

Way to hold the line my friend 👏🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Liketoyak

SW-304
    PW-291.6
    CW-290.9

Shoot yeah!! You got this 🎉
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    Weigh-in Day

10/16 12,579
    10/17 10,170
    10/18 11,885
    10/19 5,511
    10/20
    10/21

Yessssssssss👏🏽 I wanna be like you! 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Dang yall... I think @lindamtuck2018 might win the weird food battle. How do you beat cheese whiz and peanut butter sandwich? 🤣
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 713 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Weigh day: Friday
    Pw:186.0
    CW: ? On vacation. I will be back Wednesday.
    Not tracking steps or stairs this week.

Hello everyone. So good to see everyone's encouraging posts. Sorry to hear about ankle not healing @Megan_smartiepants1970 . I hope the cast helps. I feel like I am on the outside looking in. I am on vacation in the mountains and having a great time. However, restaurant foods are delicious but not always best for health. Exercise is limited because I am with hubby and SIL. Enjoying their company but limited mobility. Doing what I can for now. I will check in when I can.
  • MyChoiceisaGoodLife
    Options
    Penny @MyChoiceisaGoodLife

Friday weigh-in: 10/20/23

PW: 160.2
    CW: 160.0

So grateful I didn't gain more weight this week!
This discussion has been closed.