Goal go today : log 🪵 all my 🥘 food. Walk my dog 🐶 & read my 📖
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Love all the latest news!! 🥰👏🏻
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I might be a stranger these days! I hate that I have been so distant here, but love everything I've seen when I come back and check in!!! You are all doing fantastic!!! We all have our ups and downs, but I'm so proud of all of you who are still sticking with it!!! I am slowly working my way back into a groove, we can do this!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I might be a stranger these days! I hate that I have been so distant here, but love everything I've seen when I come back and check in!!! You are all doing fantastic!!! We all have our ups and downs, but I'm so proud of all of you who are still sticking with it!!! I am slowly working my way back into a groove, we can do this!

@cmhubbard92 Great to see you, Christine! I had been noticing on my news feed that you seem to be getting back into a groove, so I am not surprised by your post. How are you? What's going on with you? We'd love to see you around here more often....don't be a a stranger!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    It was a good Monday. I took advantage of the mild weather and went for a walk. I also went to work and got almost halfway done boxing up the old customer files and replacing them with the new ones for this fiscal year. I ended up with 14K steps, which may have been overdoing it a bit. Today will be a lower step day.

Happy Tuesday!!

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

@cmhubbard92 Great to see you, Christine! I had been noticing on my news feed that you seem to be getting back into a groove, so I am not surprised by your post. How are you? What's going on with you? We'd love to see you around here more often....don't be a a stranger!!

@HASWLRS Thank you Lisa! I'm happy to see you still active as well! And unfortunately still dealing with that injury! Im proud of you for not giving up! I am doing pretty good. My fur babies are doing great, and hubs is good as well!

The promotion I took last summer "ended" because it was a pilot/trial in my district, but the store I work at offered me a transfer to supervising special services and deliveries, at my store and it's just been kind of crazy learning all of it so far. I didn't lose any pay because I was able to keep a supervisor status. I switched over at the beginning of October, and while I'm learning so much that I feel like I can't keep up, my new schedule allows me more freedom in getting things done and taking care of myself... I don't have a strict schedule, and I don't have to wake up at three to go in to work for 5 anymore! So it's been a good change after having such an early schedule for so many years. This new position is stressful, but my entire store has been so helpful in my transition, and it is nowhere near as stressful as my last position.

So now, I'm learning a new normal, and trying to reel myself back in after the last ~year that had almost completely backtracked all of my progress from the roughly four years prior. It happens, but I think I'm in a position now where I can handle all the changes and start focusing on myself again. It's crazy how work can do that to you!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,527 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I also noticed you being active lately and was glad that you stopped in to say hello. I'm glad your new schedule is working out for you and that you can get back into a routine quickly. I know how hard it is to learn a new job but I'm sure you'll do fine, and your experience from the pilot program will help you.

My work got busy a few months back and I stopped tracking people's weights and MUAC, but we're still here trying to boost each other up. Some people come and go, posting more here, less there (myself included) but I like that the thread is up and former members can still find us. I don't check my feed that often since my phone defaults to opening to my diary, but I did see @mooreshelly09 there yesterday. Maybe if I poke her she'll come by and let us know how she is. o:)

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @HASWLRS You've been doing great! Just don't overdo it and aggravate your injury.
    hgmh09rnlpwq.png
  • HASWLRS
    edited November 2023
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I am not "still" active, but "again" active. Fake it 'til you make it!! I would love, love, love, to lose enough weight by the 21st of December that my son notices when he comes home for Christmas. I am glad that you are finally at a point where you can, once again, focus on you.

@DaffyGirl88 Thanks for the shout out! I hadn't thought about my weekly steps. My knee aches a little more after I have a very active day, but I don't feel like I am doing any damage. Of course, I need to reach out to a physiotherapist to confirm that! That is funny that you mentioned Shelly. After Christine popped back in, I though about reaching out to former TBBT who are in my friends group and encouraging them to pop by for a visit, or even stay a while!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/06
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ✅
    under calories: ✅
    20g net carbs : ✅
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk : ✅
    Steps: 10887
    Water: 96

Goal go today : log 🪵 all my 🥘 food. Costco shopping 🛒
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Just popping in to say good morning! 🌞
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thank you, and good morning to you, too, Sue! I need to have a good morning as I did not have a good evening! I fell off the wagon and into some carbs....many, many carbs. There were a few factors. Since I can identify them, I can work on them! Not enough steps to generate enough calories to make me feel satisfied, so I was already over by 6 pm and still hungry. Part of that was that I didn't have the right groceries in the house so I had consumed some empty calories. And Tuesday night is when my husband curls, so I have got to come up with a plan for being home alone in the evening!

I am blocked in my driveway by the excavators. (They came 24 minutes before 8 am...I thought I had time to move the car). I will have to walk to the grocery store to get some better foods, but I will also get in some steps, so a win-win!!

Have a good day, everyone!
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (Susan)
    Today’s Date: November 8
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 234.2
    Today's Weight: 234.0 UGH
    This Friday-Thursday we will be in New England visiting family. It will be cold 🥶
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 11/07
    Steps: 10357

Todays Goal: 36 hr fast started last night
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Hello all and welcome to Thursday! We're going to be sporting record high temperatures today so I'm hoping to get outside and get my steps in. I was a little lacking yesterday as I missed my lunchtime walk. It being a short week due to the holiday MANY people took the week off. Yesterday I sent an email to 3 people and got 3 out of office notices. :/ All of my normal Thursday meetings have been canceled so my day is wide open. The possibilities are endless! Well...almost...I do have to at least pretend to do some work. ;) I guess I'll send an email every few hours so there's evidence of my being here. :D

Have a great day everyone!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 11/07
    Steps: 10357

Todays Goal: 36 hr fast started last night

@murdog3t I don't know how you do it. I can barely make 12 hours. The last time I had to fast for my "over 50" exam I thought I was going to perish! LOL
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    We went out to dinner for my mother-in-law's birthday. I pre-planned what I was going to eat and made sure it fit into my calories. I even passed up the chocolate brownie that everyone was having for dessert. I got questioned by my brother-in-law for passing up on chocolate. I just said no, I don't want any. I said no to my husband, too, when he was willing to share. The scale rewarded me this morning for my sacrifice. :)

@Tomsgal1985 Enjoy your time in New England!

@DaffyGirl88 Enjoy your day of endless possibilities!

@murdog3t Enjoy your day of not having to make any decisions about what to eat!
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 11/08
    Steps: 11892
    36 hr fast ✅

Todays Goal: log 🪵 all my food 🥘 . Read my Cohort book .
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning!

Weekly weigh in
    PW: 148.6
    CW: 147.1
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Good morning!

Weekly weigh in
    PW: 148.6
    CW: 147.1

@DaffyGirl88 Whoo hoo!! Well done today! All that walking (and costume making) is paying off!!