• jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Nov 10, 2023)
    PW: 241.1
    CW: 239.2
    SW: 244.8

One of the benefits of waking up in the middle of the night means I can get an early start to the day and have plenty of time for a morning walk - I just need to bundle up as it's getting COLD here!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,220 Member
    Options
    opfsb9mmoy3m.jpg

And this is what is all about! 276lb vs 186lb

Just amazing!
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 465.4
    CW - 463

167 total pounds down and quite a bit to go, but I am well beyond the halfway point (which is pretty friggin cool). I was definitely worried after injuring my foot that I was going to struggle to break even, so definitely taking this as the biggest win of all time.

This is just fabulous. I have been watching you since I started this challenge. Quite an inspiration!
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    @RoblinB I have to ask what is the "Christmas Challenge"?
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday check-in
    SW: 337
    PW: 318
    CW: 314 :o
    Slow, steady and sustainable... up and moving more, eating more mindfully. I really didn't do anything different this week, but it's adding up.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,971 Member
    Options

Weigh-in Day
    PW: 216.4 from 10/27
    CW: DNW. I have my scale with me but it won't register an amount since we are floating on water.

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

11/5 ~ 11,192
    11/6 ~ 12,879
    11/7 ~ 10,239
    11/8 ~ 12,130
    11/9 ~ 11,194
    11/10
    11/11
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    torih941 wrote: »
    NSV: I was able to keep up in my resistance class last night! I was worried it was going to be too hard or I was going to have to modify everything, but I was able to do all the workouts the way they were. I felt so proud of myself. I can't wait to continue seeing progress!

Great losses and steps this week, everyone. I hope everyone is having a good week so far. Almost to the weekend! (My mantra this week).

You should be proud. That’s an amazing NSV.
    Sorry, that I don't comment on here much. I try to read the comments daily or every other day.

I have a new doctor and she subscribed some new meds to help with an issue I was having. Hopefully, this will help me get back on track with losing weight.

@lindamtuck2018

Sorry, I'm late in responding back to your question.
    Yes, I have support hose & wraps but they don't always stop my legs from swelling. Because, I have problems with the way my blood flows. Very slowly (poorly) which causes different problems in my legs/body.

I have venous reflux so I understand. Only have problems with my right leg. It’s painful. I can’t wear my compression stockings as my right leg still swells and I end up having to take that one off. I hope the new medication works.
    ddainiak wrote: »
    My NSV - Guess who is no longer obese! Made it to the overweight category! 😉

I got curious also. I am now in the overweight category. Congrats on your NSV! Thanks for making me realize I reached this milestone. I think you, me and @Slimmersixties need to have a no longer obese celebration.
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 465.4
    CW - 463

167 total pounds down and quite a bit to go, but I am well beyond the halfway point (which is pretty friggin cool). I was definitely worried after injuring my foot that I was going to struggle to break even, so definitely taking this as the biggest win of all time.

Fantastic loss! How is your foot now?
    Heretochange88

PW- 369.2
    CW- 368.2

-1lb

A loss is a loss.... getting closer to my goal 💪🏻💪🏻

Have you picked your reward for your next milestone? Nice loss!
    Friday weigh in

Pw 185.2
    Cw 185.2

Well after 5 days in Barcelona, walking an average of 6 miles a day and eating not one single extra thing or having an alcoholic drink my weight is exactly the same. But it's OK because i know my body and I'm expecting a drop of 1.5 or 2lb tomorrow or the next day! It always takes a few days for the loss to show up (as opposed to the gains where 5lb can appear overnight!!!)

Congrats on sticking to plan.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Nov 10, 2023)
    PW: 241.1
    CW: 239.2
    SW: 244.8

One of the benefits of waking up in the middle of the night means I can get an early start to the day and have plenty of time for a morning walk - I just need to bundle up as it's getting COLD here!

Very nice loss! As much as I don’t like hot humid weather, I am not fond of the cold either. Early fall is my favourite time of the year weather wise.
    @RoblinB I have to ask what is the "Christmas Challenge"?

It’s a challenge that @Slimmersixties is running. You pick a goal weight to reach by Christmas.
    aneedlecraft
    Friday check-in
    SW: 337
    PW: 318
    CW: 314 :o
    Slow, steady and sustainable... up and moving more, eating more mindfully. I really didn't do anything different this week, but it's adding up.

Awesome loss and mindset.
    itladyee wrote: »
    Weigh-in Day
    PW: 216.4 from 10/27
    CW: DNW. I have my scale with me but it won't register an amount since we are floating on water.

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

11/5 ~ 11,192
    11/6 ~ 12,879
    11/7 ~ 10,239
    11/8 ~ 12,130
    11/9 ~ 11,194
    11/10
    11/11

Are you enjoying your vacation?

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Slimmersixties
    You look fabulous. What a beautiful view! Where was the picture taken?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 4,964
    Exercise: ✔️
    Rings: ✔️
    Physio: ✔️

PW 166.2
    CW 166

I went for bloodwork yesterday. I can view my results online and my thyroid is low. It explains so many things. I really have been finding the cold, my skin is so dry, my hair is falling out and my mood(motivation) has been low. I am sure the doctor will call over the next few days and increase my thyroid medication. Very simple fix. Now if everything in life was that simple.

Small loss this week again but they add up. Less than 4 pounds to 💯 pounds lost. Off to do another walk!.

Happy FriYAY!

• iLive2Walk
    Options
    My NSV - Guess who is no longer obese! Made it to the overweight category! 😉

Congratulations!!! Your post made me curious so I've just looked it up and I've moved to overweight from obese too!!!! Yay congrats to all the overweighters!

Congratulations to you too! That was my original goal, but when I realize it was achievable switched to get into the ideal range!
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 So sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. Rest!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Heretochange88

PW- 369.2
    CW- 368.2

-1lb

A loss is a loss.... getting closer to my goal 💪🏻💪🏻

Heck yeah my friend !
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Pw 185.2
    Cw 185.2

Well after 5 days in Barcelona, walking an average of 6 miles a day and eating not one single extra thing or having an alcoholic drink my weight is exactly the same. But it's OK because i know my body and I'm expecting a drop of 1.5 or 2lb tomorrow or the next day! It always takes a few days for the loss to show up (as opposed to the gains where 5lb can appear overnight!!!)

Way to hold the line 👏🏽
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    opfsb9mmoy3m.jpg

And this is what is all about! 276lb vs 186lb

Amazing!
This discussion has been closed.