TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,567 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS Another long day of walking today. We just got back from a marathon day of Christmas shopping (a.k.a. spoiling the grandkids). We were gone for 9 hours. It's been a long time since I did a day of shopping like that. The only downside to the day was when we were starting to drag we headed off to the bookstore only to find out that their coffee shop has closed. All that shopping on 1cup that I had at 630 this morning. 😯 I may relax and have a cup of decaf just to enjoy it. The trick now is going to be to stay out of the stores so I don't buy even more. 😂
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Sounds like you had a good day of shopping, minus the lack of caffeine! No grandchildren for me yet....need to get them married first! Have a great weekend!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 11/09
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: ✅ /
    under calories: ✅
    20g net carbs : ❌
    30 min exercise: ✅
    30 min walk : ✅
    Steps: 9933
    Water: 96
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 11/10
    logged food: ❌
    under calories: ❌
    30 min exercise: ❌
    Steps: 8151

Todays Goal: log 🪵 all my food 🥘.

Weigh in day: Friday
    Goal weight:140
    SW:161.8
    11/3: 159.2
    CW: 156.6
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 11/10
    logged food: ❌
    under calories: ❌
    Steps: 8151

Todays Goal: log 🪵 all my food 🥘.

Weigh in day: Friday
    Goal weight:140
    SW:161.8
    11/3: 159.2
    CW: 156.6

All that fasting and walking paying off!!
  • murdog3t
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Date: 11/11
    logged food: ✅
    20g net carbs : ✅
    Steps: 10103

Todays Goal: log 🪵 all my food 🥘. Church ⛪️ watch football 🏈 20 hr fast
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 11/11
    Steps: 10103

Todays Goal: log 🪵 all my food 🥘. Church ⛪️ watch football 🏈 20 hr fast

I like your goals! Watch football 😂🏈 gotta make time for the important things in life.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Well, the Raiders are on a two game winning streak under their new coach, so we have to watch! Granted, they were not playing strong teams (sorry, New York), but a win is a win!! My husband is actually going to Vegas for a boys' weekend to watch a Golden Knights game and a Raiders game in a couple of weeks. The Raiders are playing the Chiefs, so the outcome will, in all likelihood, be very different!

The weather, for November, has been so nice. We went for a walk on both Saturday and Sunday. Still logging my food, still staying under and still watching the ounces fall away each morning on the scales! I will go to work today to finish up the new file folders for the new fiscal year.

Have a great Monday, everyone!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @HASWLRS Glad you're enjoying the football AND the weather. I know you have to enjoy the weather while you can, my SIL sent picture of the snow in Buffalo on Halloween. :/

I hope everyone has a GREAT Monday!!
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 11/12
    Steps: 8928
    Water: 88

Todays Goal: log 🪵 all my food 🥘. 20hr fast , read cohort 📚, massage, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed 🛌.

We are Raider fans. Yay team . But I do like Aaron Rodgers so if he had been playing it would have been cheering for both teams (lol)

I really like Brock Purdy ( not usually 49er fans ) but I like an underdog ….

Happy Monday
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was a good day. I finished up putting the new file folders in the cabinets at work and I got caught up on the filing, now that the invoices had a place to go! To finish up completely, I just need to make more permanent labels for the drawers themselves and the boxes full of 2022 files. Right now Post-it notes are doing the job.

I was hungry yesterday, so I ended up eating all of my calories. Makes sense, as I had been leaving some on the table each night. Even though it was an absolutely gorgeous November day (around 55F/13C and sunny), I did not get for a walk. My legs absolutely ache when I have been at work, standing for three hours or more.

I saw a new low number on the scales this morning (new since early summer) and now I am only two pounds from my first goal, Onederland!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    Lisa, that is awesome! Those 2lbs will shed off quick I'm sure.

It sounds like you've been working hard and got quite a bit accomplished.
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 11/13
    Steps: 10709

Todays Goal: log 🪵 all my food 🥘. 16hr fast , read cohort 📚, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed 🛌. Watch warriors basketball 🏀

Love reading the updates please keep posting praying that your aches subside @HASWLRS
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @murdog3t Thanks, Tami! My slightly torn meniscus, my lack of physical fitness at the moment, my weight and the fact that the floors under the tile would be cement as it is a fertilizer plant, all conspire to make my legs ache after a prolonged time in the office. I wear good running shoes and stand on an anti-fatigue mat when I can but it is never enough. I try to keep my shifts short, but when setting up the new year, more time is required. My first physio appointment is on December 5th and my consult with the surgeon is on June 4th. I hope to not need surgery, thus the physio!

You seem to be on a roll...most days are all green check marks! I would say that retirement agrees with you!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @HASWLRS your consult is June 4th? Is that a typo? That's 8 months away!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS your consult is June 4th? Is that a typo? That's 8 months away!

No typo. Welcome to free public health care!
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Good Wednesday morning to you all! Hope it's a great day!

@HASWLRS Good grief! Hopefully the physiotherapy works in the interim. 😔 Although admittedly it's not much better here sometimes and we pay dearly.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Morning, all!

Have to take my dad to his eye injection appt today. One hour to his place, half an hour to the appt, lunch at Tim Horton's, half an hour back to his place, one hour home. At least it is going to be a beautiful day and the drive to the actual appt is along the Grand River for a majority of it.

Wednesday Weigh-in

8th: 204.8
    15th: 201.2 (Not sure about this number, the scale seemed fickle this morning. Maybe new batteries are in order?)
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 11/14
    Steps: 10011

Todays Goal: log 🪵 all my food 🥘. 16hr fast , read cohort 📚, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed 🛌.

Praying that physical therapy works . I had a torn meniscus in 2013 and a torn ACL. It’s no joke that’s a long time till surgery
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Yesterday did not go to plan overall. Dad was not doing well when I got there, so I cancelled his eye appointment. That meant not going out to Tim's for lunch. Dad had his lunch brought to his room and I told him I would grab something on the way home, that I had had breakfast and I would be fine. Well I sat with him while he ate and I was getting a huge headache. I have not had a headache because I was tired or hungry for a very long time. I decided I was going to grab lunch at Tim's and bring it back to his room to eat. Because of the headache I wanted caffeine. I am not really a fan of their coffee, (and I do realize by saying this they might revoke my Canada card!) So I had a French Vanilla (cappuccino) which I do like, but it was 330 calories! I fit it into my day, but that many liquid calories does not make one feel satiated!

Today I need to try again to reach dad's respirologist. If things go according to how I want them to go, I will be on the road again today.