Downsizers Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    b57ydenzso73.jpg

Christmas Challenge

It's been a while since we pledged ourselves a weight loss gift for Christmas

How are we doing ?

Just 6 weeks left (figures from last Sunday)

What ever your loss it is a loss. Let's focus and give ourselves the gift we wished for x
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    laquita606 wrote: »
    Pw: 238.6
    Cw: 239.4

Steps:
    11/05- 0
    11/11- 1,065

Great steps!
    @lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw 236.4
    Cw 235.4

Thank you!

Congrats on the loss! One pound closer to goal.
    RoblinB wrote: »
    @ChickieBoom22 I also struggle with getting lunch together for the days I don't work from home (I also really did not enjoy making lunches for school when my kids were younger). To others that might not seem like an NSV, but lots of days it really is!! Well done! Hope you find some great inspirations to keep it going. :)

That is a NSV.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 408 (no watch)
    Exercise: ✔️
    Rings: no watch
    Physio: ✔️

I am going to have to leave my watch off a few days until the skin irritation settles. I will try to remember to carry my phone around when doing walks. I finally decided on my reward when I reach goal. I have always want a pair of pants from lululemon so I will splurge. I love my yoga pants.

Have a great Wednesday.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Slimmersixties
    Thanks for doing this. I can’t believe we only have 6 weeks left. I guess this is a reminder to also get my Christmas shopping done.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,838 Member
    Options
    qfipdlde61ng.jpg

NOVEMBER WEEK 2 RESULTS
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1st @ddainiak 153,084 steps
    2nd @Hotspur11 119,250 steps
    3rd @Mama530 100,533 steps
    4th @Slimmersixties 90,074 steps
    5th @itladyee 82,264 steps
    WELL DONE EVERYONE :):):)
    As A Group We Walked 839,433 steps
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS:
    @lindamtuck2018 7/7
    @aactuallyaash 0/7
    @itladyee 7/7
    @Mama530 5/7
    @adianeschu 6/7
    @Hotspur11 7/7
    @RoblinB 7/7
    @laquita606 5/7
    @Slimmersixties 6/7
    @Learningmoments 2/7
    @ddainiak 7/7
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

11/12 ~ 9,702
    11/13 ~ 11,692
    11/14 ~ 10,230
    11/15 ~ Not going to be good :)
    11/16
    11/17
    11/18
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Steps: 408 (no watch)
    Exercise: ✔️
    Physio: ✔️

I am going to have to leave my watch off a few days until the skin irritation settles. I will try to remember to carry my phone around when doing walks. I finally decided on my reward when I reach goal. I have always want a pair of pants from lululemon so I will splurge. I love my yoga pants.

Have a great Wednesday.

Those new yoga pants are getting so close!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 734(no watch)
    Exercise: ❌
    Physio: ❌

Off to the pool.
  • Heretochange88
    Heretochange88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Heretochange88

PW- 368.2lb
    CW- 367.2lb

another pound gone...and this week really has been mostly a washout. Today I will for sure be making better choices and starting my week off well!!
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Heretochange88

PW- 368.2lb
    CW- 367.2lb

another pound gone...and this week really has been mostly a washout. Today I will for sure be making better choices and starting my week off well!!

Way to kick that pound to the curb my friend!
  • itladyee
    Options

NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 463
    CW - 459.6

Barely snuck into that new decade :D

It's so strange.. before I joined here, when I would have a bad day it would be something outrageous like eating 2 breakfast combos, snacking, eating more fastfood for lunch, a whole pizza for dinner, etc. This week I was worried about weigh in because I had a couple extra helpings of hilo's - keto friendly, tortilla style chips that taste like doritos. The servings only add 150 cals and 5 carbs to my diary, but I still felt like I failed lol. I didn't go over my daily calorie intake (not even close), but I still felt bad. So crazy how the mind reframes things. Going from feeling bad because I ate over 10k calories in a day, to feeling bad because a couple days I grabbed an extra 150 cal bag of low carb chips. Needless to say it was a good week and I am excited to see if I can grab another decade before the holidays.

Much love yall!

Sneak or not...you got there!

That's really an amazing revelation! 10k calories vs 150 calories. You definitely will succeed! You got this!!

• itladyee
    Options
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

11/12 ~ 9,702
    11/13 ~ 11,692
    11/14 ~ 10,230
    11/15 ~ 3,256 i just needed a break :)
    11/16
    11/17
    11/18
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 463
    CW - 459.6

It's so strange.. before I joined here, when I would have a bad day it would be something outrageous like eating 2 breakfast combos, snacking, eating more fastfood for lunch, a whole pizza for dinner, etc. This week I was worried about weigh in because I had a couple extra helpings of hilo's - keto friendly, tortilla style chips that taste like doritos. The servings only add 150 cals and 5 carbs to my diary, but I still felt like I failed lol. I didn't go over my daily calorie intake (not even close), but I still felt bad. So crazy how the mind reframes things. Going from feeling bad because I ate over 10k calories in a day, to feeling bad because a couple days I grabbed an extra 150 cal bag of low carb chips. Needless to say it was a good week and I am excited to see if I can grab another decade before the holidays.

Much love yall!

🙌🏽👏🏾🙌🏽👏🏾 gotta love when we're kinder to ourselves!
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Thanks for the reminder. Friday is almost here. Whew, trying to catch up to my week. lol. @NachDeezy super job!
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 463
    CW - 459.6

Much love yall!

This made me laugh, i totally understand that feeling of having cheated! I just ate an apple that wasn't in my plan for the day and felt bad! Previously an extra snack would have been a whole large tub of of ice cream!
    You're doing so well! Are you back to exercising yet or still injured ?
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Pw 185.2
    Cw 184

8lb to my 100lb loss and goal weight
    This last 10lb is so hard to lose that it's difficult to stay motivated!
    At 60 im at my lowest adult weight ever and only striving for 176 lb so i can say i lost 100lb .... am i crazy??
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,468 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Pw 185.2
    Cw 184

8lb to my 100lb loss and goal weight
    This last 10lb is so hard to lose that it's difficult to stay motivated!
    At 60 im at my lowest adult weight ever and only striving for 176 lb so i can say i lost 100lb .... am i crazy??

That's just amazing! I don't know if you are crazy or not - but I understand. My goal weight would be a 90 pound loss, but just yesterday I said - "why not change it to 100 - that's such a great number". The 90 pounds just gets me to the "ideal" range - so the 100 would give me some "wiggle" room. I'll see what I do when I get there (28 pounds to go). But one thing for sure - you should be very proud of the 92 pounds!!!!
This discussion has been closed.