Replies

• jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Nov 17, 2023)
    PW: 239.2
    CW: 239.4

A long week but I've been sleeping a little better which is a big plus. I get a mid-day break today as our son's soccer team is in the high school state semi-finals and the game is at 11:00. We face the toughest of the 4 teams so if we win today, it looks good to win it all but one game at a time. Anyway it will be nice to be outside when the sun is up!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Heretochange88

PW- 368.2lb
    CW- 367.2lb

another pound gone...and this week really has been mostly a washout. Today I will for sure be making better choices and starting my week off well!!

Amazing loss! Yes, what happened last week is in the past. Excited to see how your week goes.
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 463
    CW - 459.6

Barely snuck into that new decade :D

It's so strange.. before I joined here, when I would have a bad day it would be something outrageous like eating 2 breakfast combos, snacking, eating more fastfood for lunch, a whole pizza for dinner, etc. This week I was worried about weigh in because I had a couple extra helpings of hilo's - keto friendly, tortilla style chips that taste like doritos. The servings only add 150 cals and 5 carbs to my diary, but I still felt like I failed lol. I didn't go over my daily calorie intake (not even close), but I still felt bad. So crazy how the mind reframes things. Going from feeling bad because I ate over 10k calories in a day, to feeling bad because a couple days I grabbed an extra 150 cal bag of low carb chips. Needless to say it was a good week and I am excited to see if I can grab another decade before the holidays.

Much love yall!

Welcome to a new decade. Look at how far you have come. Not turning to food to comfort yourself is a huge NSV.
    itladyee wrote: »
    Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

11/12 ~ 9,702
    11/13 ~ 11,692
    11/14 ~ 10,230
    11/15 ~ 3,256 i just needed a break :)
    11/16
    11/17
    11/18

Sometimes we just have to be kind to ourselves and take that break when we need it.
    Friday weigh in

Pw 185.2
    Cw 184

8lb to my 100lb loss and goal weight
    This last 10lb is so hard to lose that it's difficult to stay motivated!
    At 60 im at my lowest adult weight ever and only striving for 176 lb so i can say i lost 100lb .... am i crazy??

Congrats on the loss! Your not crazy. Keep pushing through. Just remember it is not a race. Even at .5 pound a week, that adds up to 26 pounds in a year. So if it took you 4 months to lose that 8 pounds you will have succeeded just as much as if you lost it in 4 weeks. You are doing amazing. Keep up what your doing and we will be celebrating your 100 pounds lost soon.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jimboden3 wrote: »
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Nov 17, 2023)
    PW: 239.2
    CW: 239.4

A long week but I've been sleeping a little better which is a big plus. I get a mid-day break today as our son's soccer team is in the high school state semi-finals and the game is at 11:00. We face the toughest of the 4 teams so if we win today, it looks good to win it all but one game at a time. Anyway it will be nice to be outside when the sun is up!

Enjoy the game and I hope he wins.
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh-in
    PW: 184.8
    CW: 185.0
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Congratulations, Linda!!!!!
    😃😃😃
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,976 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Day
    PW: 216.4 from 10/27
    CW: 220.2 after 15+ days of bliss ....

I enjoyed my vacation and didn't worry about a thing. This week and the next is crazy as well.

11/12 ~ 9,702
    11/13 ~ 11,692
    11/14 ~ 10,230
    11/16 ~ 8,559
    11/17
    11/18
  • Learningmoments
    Learningmoments Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    MFP User Name -Learning Moments
    Commitment for Week -5k/day 50K/week
    Tracking Type - Miles or Steps: steps

Sunday -11967
    Monday -8464
    Tuesday -3379
    Wednesday -6329
    Thursday -12858
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Total:

Commitment for Week -No goal. We will see if I am near steps:)
    Tracking Type - floors

Sunday -15
    Monday -10
    Tuesday -8
    Wednesday -10
    Thursday -13
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Total:
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 463
    CW - 459.6

Barely snuck into that new decade :D

It's so strange.. before I joined here, when I would have a bad day it would be something outrageous like eating 2 breakfast combos, snacking, eating more fastfood for lunch, a whole pizza for dinner, etc. This week I was worried about weigh in because I had a couple extra helpings of hilo's - keto friendly, tortilla style chips that taste like doritos. The servings only add 150 cals and 5 carbs to my diary, but I still felt like I failed lol. I didn't go over my daily calorie intake (not even close), but I still felt bad. So crazy how the mind reframes things. Going from feeling bad because I ate over 10k calories in a day, to feeling bad because a couple days I grabbed an extra 150 cal bag of low carb chips. Needless to say it was a good week and I am excited to see if I can grab another decade before the holidays.

Much love yall!

This made me laugh, i totally understand that feeling of having cheated! I just ate an apple that wasn't in my plan for the day and felt bad! Previously an extra snack would have been a whole large tub of of ice cream!
    You're doing so well! Are you back to exercising yet or still injured ?

Not yet unfortunately.. had a good day a couple days ago, but for some reason my foot got worse the next day. I didn't even push it... mustve turned it wrong or something. Hopefully another week or so, fingers crossed. I am 3.5 miles behind my goals, so I really need to get back on my feet 😅
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in

Pw 185.2
    Cw 184

8lb to my 100lb loss and goal weight
    This last 10lb is so hard to lose that it's difficult to stay motivated!
    At 60 im at my lowest adult weight ever and only striving for 176 lb so i can say i lost 100lb .... am i crazy??

You are awesome - crazy or not 🤣
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Congrats on the loss! Your not crazy. Keep pushing through. Just remember it is not a race. Even at .5 pound a week, that adds up to 26 pounds in a year. So if it took you 4 months to lose that 8 pounds you will have succeeded just as much as if you lost it in 4 weeks. You are doing amazing. Keep up what your doing and we will be celebrating your 100 pounds lost soon.

Im in a rush! I just want this to be over! I'm eating less and exercising more and hate it when the scales dont move!!
    My aim was to get to goal by Xmas. Doubt that will happen now but the scales is moving again!
    I appreciate your long term view !
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,220 Member
    Options
    ddainiak

Saturday Weigh In

PW: 169.6
    CW: 168.2 😁
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Check-in
    PW: 314
    CW: 314
    Holding steady
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    Congratulations, Linda!!!!!
    😃😃😃

Thank you so much.
    itladyee wrote: »
    Weigh-in Day
    PW: 216.4 from 10/27
    CW: 220.2 after 15+ days of bliss ....

I enjoyed my vacation and didn't worry about a thing. This week and the next is crazy as well.

11/12 ~ 9,702
    11/13 ~ 11,692
    11/14 ~ 10,230
    11/16 ~ 8,559
    11/17
    11/18

I am glad you enjoyed yourself. We are getting into a busy time of year. I think mindfulness is a very useful tool in the holiday season.
    @lindamtuck2018

Im in a rush! I just want this to be over! I'm eating less and exercising more and hate it when the scales dont move!!
    My aim was to get to goal by Xmas. Doubt that will happen now but the scales is moving again!
    I appreciate your long term view !

I get the rush and wanting it to be over. You know you are doing everything right. Your weight is trending down even with the scale not moving last week. You went to Barcelona and your moms recently, yet still are on a downward trend. We know how much most moms want to fed us. I bet before you started your journey you would have not stuck to your plan. I guess what I am saying is, look at how far you have come. You are an inspiration to us all.
    aneedlecraft
    Friday Check-in
    PW: 314
    CW: 314
    Holding steady

You had a big loss last week. I know for some people they maintain or even have a gain the week after.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ddainiak wrote: »
    ddainiak

Saturday Weigh In

PW: 169.6
    CW: 168.2 😁

Congrats on the loss! You are setting into the sixties.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 3,434
    Exercise: ✔️
    Physio: ✔️

I did do mini walks yesterday but still forgot to put my phone in my pocket every time. Will try harder today. Went to coffee group yesterday and I think the ladies were more excited than me.

Have a super day!
  • RoblinB
    RoblinB Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 172.1
    CW 170.8
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 784 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Steps: 1,446
    Exercise: ❌
    Physio: ❌

PW 166
    CW 161.2
    LTD: 101.6

I did it! Over 💯 pounds lost. I had a big whoosh this week. I wasn’t eating much for the previous few weeks as I was having some nausea again. The nausea is quite a bit better so this week my average calories were almost 300 calories more a day than the previous week. This put me at the top of my calorie goal. Go figure. 🤷‍♀️ I think I will lose to another 1.2 pounds and then set my maintenance range to between 158 to 163. Lululemon here I come.

I still can’t wear my watch. Going to try and be more consistent about carrying my phone today.

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. If anyone deserves it it's you! You offer such great support to everyone here! Enjoy the new yoga pants!
    Ps have you got a before and after photo?
This discussion has been closed.