logged food: βœ…
    under calories: βœ…
    20g net carbs : βœ…
    30 min exercise πŸ‹οΈ: ❌
    30 min walking πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ:βœ…
    10 min Meditation πŸ§˜βœ…
    Steps: 6350
    Water: 88

Today’s Goal: πŸͺ΅ 🍲, 18 hr fast, Read cohort πŸ“š study, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed πŸ›Œ.prepare for 48 hrs prayer & fasting
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    God morning, I missed a couple of days tracking while putting up Christmas decorations. :-/ One good thing about not being in the office is that I'm not subjected to the never-ending platters of goodies that appear this time of year.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 12/04
    Username: Murdog3t
    30 min exercise πŸ‹οΈ: βœ…
    Steps: 8494
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 12/05
    Steps: 20825

Today’s Goal: πŸͺ΅ 🍲, 18 hr fast, Read cohort πŸ“š study, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed πŸ›Œ.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Username: @Tomsgal1985 (Susan)
    Today’s Date: December 6
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 234.2
    Today's Weight: 233.2
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    I finally got back on my treadmill yesterday. Did 22 minutes yesterday and 24 minutes today. Sorry I haven’t been around much! Hugs, everyone! β€οΈπŸ€—
  • murdog3t
    Options
    ate: 12/06, 07, 08
    Steps: 9455, 8617, 11650

Today’s Goal: πŸͺ΅ 🍲, 16hr fast, Read cohort πŸ“š study, JESUS challenge, turn off my devices 1 hr before bed πŸ›Œ. Meet sleep goals

Weigh in day: Friday
    Goal weight:140
    SW: 161.8
    11/3: 159.2
    11/10 156.6
    11/17. 156.6
    11/23 156.6
    12/01 158.0
    12/08 152.6
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone... sorry for being MIA. I needed a mental break from pretty much everything. The only break I didnt take was from this little guy here.

I have been following along and wish everyone well going into the Holidays.

@murdog3t you inspire me with your goals and consistancy.

@DaffyGirl88. Love how you have such a positive attitude and keep us together!

@HASWLRS Lisa...hang in there. It is so hard to go through these things with your parents. I have been there. Those long rides and long days/nights are tough. Hoping you can find what works for you and your dad. Prayers for you both.

@Tomsgal1985 glad you are back here and hoping I can get back on track soon.

I do have one thing to ask you all... if any of you are grandparents... HOW did you choose a name?? I am so so trying but for now my daughter calls me "noname" one kiddo laid Gram Gram out there and one laid Gigi out there. I like both but just cant seem to settle on one. We know it needs to happen so please tell me how to choose the perfect name 🀣 yes.. hours have been spent scanning lists of names (and still no decision)

vjo3j1xky95w.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @sandkp What a beautiful grandbaby! <3 I was fine with Grandma but ended up with Grammie, the other grandmother chose GiGi. There's a funny video out there with a group of older women in a jewelry store picking out the name for one of them. I'm not sure when this became a thing.

You could aways just let it happen organically. My husband was good with Grandpa (the other side chose Granddaddy which is a mouthful and too difficult to say - if you ask me LOL). When our first grandson was just learning to talk Grandpa was a bridge too far and it just came out as Pa. So my husband is forevermore known as Pa. It was one of Sawyer's few words for several months. Tell your daughter to relax, there's no rush. The perfect name will come when it comes.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    What a sweet baby, so adorable.
    I picked out Yaya for my mom when I was a teen, long before I ever had a baby because I heard it and thought it suited her. Its easy to say. My dad wanted to be Grampa. But it just wasn't sticking with my daughter. She ended up calling him papaw. The other Grands are Nanny and Grandad because that's what my husband's nephews were already calling them.
  • murdog3t
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Congratulations 🍾 adorable πŸ₯°

My granddaughter calls me Grandma Mama both maternal & paternal grandparents we both have last names that start with M so the other gma is grandma Mm . My mom is Gg and she calls her mom mom so grandma mama seemed appropriate

The other grandkids call me grandma Tami and I just HATE ……. But it’s what they choose so I have to live with it as they are 23& 21….
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: December 14
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's Weight: 233.2
    Today's Weight: 234.0

Ugh. I’m still here!! Thank you @sandkp
    I’m still on the struggle bus, but slowly getting myself to move more.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    sandkp wrote: Β»
    Hello everyone... sorry for being MIA. I needed a mental break from pretty much everything. The only break I didnt take was from this little guy here.

I have been following along and wish everyone well going into the Holidays.

@murdog3t you inspire me with your goals and consistancy.

@DaffyGirl88. Love how you have such a positive attitude and keep us together!

@HASWLRS Lisa...hang in there. It is so hard to go through these things with your parents. I have been there. Those long rides and long days/nights are tough. Hoping you can find what works for you and your dad. Prayers for you both.

@Tomsgal1985 glad you are back here and hoping I can get back on track soon.

I do have one thing to ask you all... if any of you are grandparents... HOW did you choose a name?? I am so so trying but for now my daughter calls me "noname" one kiddo laid Gram Gram out there and one laid Gigi out there. I like both but just cant seem to settle on one. We know it needs to happen so please tell me how to choose the perfect name 🀣 yes.. hours have been spent scanning lists of names (and still no decision)

vjo3j1xky95w.jpg
    BEAUTIFUL baby!! I like Gigi ❀️ My mom was Nana πŸ₯Ή
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Just popping in to say hello. I know we're all going to be super busy the next couple of weeks but I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you all. πŸ₯°
  • murdog3t
    Options
    It’s been a tough week hopefully back on track
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone... thanks for all the responses and insight. We officially have a Gigi here.

I know I wont be on much in the next couple weeks but hope to get into a better pattern (which will become a habit) to post in the new year. Wishing each of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe Holiday!
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: December 19
    Previous Week's Weight: 234.0
    Today's Weight: 235.8 😭

I’m still here! Sorry I’ve been missing. Too many gatherings with homemade goodies! I pray each of you are blessed with what you need at this busy time of the year. I’m sending hugs β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’œβœοΈ
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weekly Post:
    Today’s Date: December 19
    Previous Week's Weight: 234.0
    Today's Weight: 235.8 😭

I’m still here! Sorry I’ve been missing. Too many gatherings with homemade goodies! I pray each of you are blessed with what you need at this busy time of the year. I’m sending hugs β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’œβœοΈ

@Tomsgal1985 sending hugs right back at ya!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Not sure when the last time I posted was, this week has been a fever induced haze. On the plus side I feel 100% better just in time for the kids to arrive. I'm wishing you all the very Merriest of Christmases and hope that you all get to enjoy time with your families. I will catch up with you all in the New Year!

PW: 147.7
    CW: 147.7