• Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Monday steps 2416
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    mvzjn4c983ee.jpg

Welcome @abowersgirl to our team! Glad you found us! Please take a moment and introduce yourself and share a little about your goals for January and beyond! Also, I encourage you to go back to page one of this chat thread and read our FAQ file. It should answer some of your questions. You were listed as a former member of the team...has it been a while since you were here? In any case, I hope you find the team helpful in keeping you encouraged.

On behalf of myself and the other captain @Pupowl welcome back!

Good luck in January!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @JenHul @MagnusMLQ and @lianatherunner Final request...please report in your steps and catch us up on the stats.
    Jessica
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    For Christmas we've had a big box sitting by the furnace all month. It turned out to be big box of *previously* fresh fruit from my mother-in-law. It's now kinda making a bit of cider. It shipped with cold packs and ready to be open and eaten but I didn't realize it, and there was a miscommunication. Anyway, it's a big box! I think some of it can be donated to the deer and a few oranges seem okay? lol, oh my, my entire living room smells fruity.

I have an injured back so am going to be out for awhile but might unofficially hang around until February or whenever I can return. :+1: It sucks so bad that I'm making insane plans for the future like....can I work out six hours a day to make sure this never happens again, train for triathlon, and eat only lettuce? Maybe....!! Maybe! I never want to be in this situation ever again.

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Steph from Canada

I think I signed up in December but wasn't sure how to navigate it on my phone and was sort of confused on how it worked. So I signed in on my computer and now I can navigate things easier.

Regardless I am here now and working it out
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a merry Christmas! Mine was quiet and wonderful.

@Itadakimasu7 So sorry about your back! What happened? I ruptured a disc almost 20 years ago, had all kinds of problems before, but recovered really well after surgery. Swimming was the best exercise for me. Again, I’m so sorry, the pain can be unbearable.

@pupowl Love your photos!

Steps

12/23. 9488

12/24. 13896

12/25. 8313

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,306 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 12/24: 12,049
    Mon 12/25: 10,522
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,286 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Steps
    12/22 3,758
    12/23 6,230
    12/24 7,720

Here's my steps I see they weren't entered + yesterday
    12/25 7,582
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in
    PW: 142
    CW: 142

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
    I'm unsure of what steps you want, as I was a day late past the deadline to report steps.( Dec. 17) I was under the assumption I was no longer on December's Step challenge due to this?

However here are my December Steps

Dec.11= 9756
    Dec.12= 10,286
    Dec.13= 10,070
    Dec.14= 12,080
    Dec.15= 10,412
    Dec.16= 5762
    Dec.17= 8498
    Dec.18= 10,407
    Dec.19= 9847
    Dec.20= 9976
    Dec.21= 13,635
    Dec.22= 9881
    Dec.23= 8006
    Dec.24= 6872
    Dec.25= 7787
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 Dang, what a shame about all the fruit! You would think the person sending it would make 100% sure it was opened early. That would really bum me out! Sorry to hear about your back. I like reading your posts, so feel free to keep hanging around. I saw you asked to be removed from the team, but maybe being on support would be a better idea? Either way, you can come back whenever you are able to!
    @abowersgirl Welcome to the team! I hope you will find it a helpful tool on your journey.
    @JenHul No worries, I got all your steps added to the sheet so you are still on the challenge!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JenHul wrote: »
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in
    PW: 142
    CW: 142

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
    I'm unsure of what steps you want, as I was a day late past the deadline to report steps.( Dec. 17) I was under the assumption I was no longer on December's Step challenge due to this?

Hi @JenHul
    I would have sent you a message letting you know you had been removed from the step challenge for failure to report if I had removed you. Also, your name/stats would have disappeared from the board. We try to give people one/two reminders before removal. Please just try and report in every 2-3 days. That's the standard we request for registration/participation. Appreciate your efforts! Nice stepping lately!! Happy Holidays!
    Jessica
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Tuesday steps 2691
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Pupowl
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW: 212.5
    CW: 210.0
    Some pictures under the spoiler. It is crazy wet in the forest. There are issues with rising water levels all over the country and we are still expecting more rain! Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    ojlfiey50xfh.jpg
    7psxwieedb50.jpg
    rblbpje97xzq.jpg
    1aba3tz8nv8l.jpg
    myoob414s9fd.jpg
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 my dad loves mince meat pie, sounds like the same filling but served in a pie shell.
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400 I’m so sorry about your mom. That must make Christmas time especially hard.

Steps

12/26. 17592

Yesterday was my son’s birthday and today is my daughter’s birthday. It’s another beautiful day here so I’m hoping to go skiing with her. My husband has been for days. I’m a little worried. Up here at altitude I think it’s harder to recover when you’re down.

Happy Wednesday everyone!
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 138.0
    CW: 135.4

Steps
    12/25: 4,255
    12/26: 7,517

It's time to get back to running. I took WAY too much time off. I'm dreading it now but know it will be worth it. I'm hoping to go tonight, if circumstances allow for it.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Wednesday steps 0. Rest day and unpacking yall. Exhausted. I'm at home
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @lianatherunner and @magnusMLQ you've been removed from the Dec step challenge due to lack of reporting. Feel free to register again when you can commit to reporting in every 2-3 days. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Hello Shape Shifters! Here’s my weekly weigh-in.

Name: PatriceFitnessPal
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW: 143.3
    CW: 142.9

SW: 168
    Ltd: 25.1

Best wishes to everyone. I hope you’re making progress toward your goals!
This discussion has been closed.