LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/7 4,720
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @bearchested You asked to be excused for several weeks, so we currently have you on support. Do you want to be back to the weigh in group?
    @pedal__power Oh how fun! I also really like having everything in one spot, though I still track in different places. I like the rainbow tracker because it is really clear which things are good. I hope you will keep using and enjoying your paper calendar!

Yes, please add me back to weigh in group
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 and @Pupowl — I’m traveling to Saipan for work tomorrow and I’m not sure if I’ll have access to a scale.

Should I update you once I get to the hotel or would you prefer that I request to be excused now and just weigh in next Thursday?

I return on Sunday evening, January 14th.

Thanks for your guidance. I appreciate all you do to keep the records straight and apologize for the inconvenience!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching a new milestone @JenHul — that’s fantastic!

Welcome back, @bearchested!

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Sunday January 7 2023- steps 2,568
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 and @Pupowl — I’m traveling to Saipan for work tomorrow and I’m not sure if I’ll have access to a scale.

Should I update you once I get to the hotel or would you prefer that I request to be excused now and just weigh in next Thursday?

I return on Sunday evening, January 14th.

Thanks for your guidance. I appreciate all you do to keep the records straight and apologize for the inconvenience!

@PatriceFitnessPal I'll EXC this week...no worries...enjoy!
    Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    edited January 9
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal I'll EXC this week...no worries...enjoy!
    Jessica

Thank you! 🙏🏼

I think they have to weigh me and my luggage to make sure the plane from Guam to Saipan is balanced, but I’m hoping the scale is on one side of the counter and only the airline staff on the other side will see the display! 😬
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Steps
    1/8: 17,684
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,200 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 1/7: 12,332
    Mon 1/8: 17,292
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    @casandraw OUCH!
    How is your recovery coming along?
    I've been in similar situations with my dog. How is your dog doing?
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @abowersgirl
    @tatilove1988
    Don't worry about a gain and please don't be ashamed! Be proud you posted it and shrug it off. It happens to all of us at some point. Maybe your body hasn't got the memo yet, so keep going <3
    @nancyinmo Oh, he looks so goofy! Cats sure have character don't they. I just wish Tinus would be a character somewhere else sometimes, lol.

@Pupowl I love this idea of the body not getting the memo yet. I am for sure going to incorporate that into my thoughts when I'm experiencing those uncomfortable feelings and negative thought patterns. It adds some humor and lightens the mood. <3
This discussion has been closed.