WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,872 Member
    Options
    @MaddawgMadsen congratulations on the new home. Enjoy!

@strong_fit_ells love the bike stand.

Today was very hectic at work. Hoping tomorrow goes easier.
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    @zumbaforever Thank you for sharing regarding previous falls. Things you don’t think about —but it’s good to be mindful on how to be preventative to keep the party going for as long and as healthily as possible.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a present - a turbo, that you connect a bike to and are able to ride indoors :D There's no excuse for me not to meet my step goal now. I'll use it like that until spring and warm weather outside. It was -7*C outside in my town. I know some of you will think its nothing 🤭I know your temperatures are like -20*C !! 😱🫣

@ashleycarole86

my steps so far 😊
    Sunday 14th January 6,080
    Monday 15th January 17,494
    Tuesday 16th January 15,478
    Wednesday 17th January 15,801

And this is my lovely bike 😍Please excuse the mess 🤦🫣

lqg7umvl8tnb.jpg

Have a lovely evening everyone ❤️

@strong_fit_ells what brand and model is your turbo trainer? I definitely want to get one. Your red one looks classy!

• Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh In
    PW: 255.6
    CW: 255.2

small drop but we will take it. I worked later than planned again last night but I did at least get a lot done. hoping to actually log early today, maybe 4pm, and get my weekend started.

I have a lot of shopping to do tomorrow so I hope the snow stays away for the morning but I think we do have a chance of it today. at least a lot of northeast ski resorts are getting dumped on!

@strong_fit_ells good luck giving notice - it's never easy even for a job we don't like and that isn't the case for you! but you know your limits and it's important to protect them.
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    A lot has gone on this week and I am behind on everyone's posts! I will hopefully catch up this weekend!

I have had a so-so week. I am still not fully back eating according to plan. I had 2 work dinners this week and I drank some alcohol. I don't usually drink because I would rather eat my calories, but the wine was amazing!

It is going to be cold here tomorrow, 30F as a high! But I will somehow, someway still drag my butt to the gym.

@ashleycarole86 I love when I have the evening to myself at home alone!

@adrimango I like the idea of just moving 1 thing at a time. You should see me when I get back from the grocery store saying how many bags can I carry at once 😂

@Gidgitgoescrzy I didn't sleep well last night either. I hate when that happens and I feel off the next day.

@strong_fit_ells I love the turbo idea! Now you can't blame the weather for not riding!
This discussion has been closed.