Share your Numbers

Options

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,659 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is total confirmation of all the 0 Cal 1g per portion packaging out there!!!
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,640 Member
    Options
    But he looks so happy to discover these "free" snacks :)
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,857 Member
    edited January 23
    Options
    First of all that skinny guy has no need to weigh his Cheetos! He could happily eat the whole bag! It did make me smile 😊. Love ❤️ Cheetos but haven’t had any in a long, long time. Addictive stuff.

I’m determined to conquer the snacks. They will not defeat me….

I’m doing well on doing a daily 12 hour fast. Much of the time is spent sleeping anyway. And I get breakfast soon after waking. The hard stretch is between supper and bed time. I eat around 6pm but usually don’t fall asleep until 11pm.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Well... that magical time (5 to 7pm meal to time to go to bed) has always been MY issue time.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Me too!

Maybe we should have a challenge? Hold each other accountable for how we behave in those danger hours????

I'm too horrified by my eating since returning from Newfoundland. Had a couple of decent days recently - which was amazing - but those evening hours were my undoing even on those days.
  • Yoolypr
    edited January 23
    Options
    After supper is definitely the danger zone. I can destroy a stellar controlled food day in a matter of a few hours.

Lately I’ve tried drinking water or no cal flavored water to stave off the munchies. But drinking fluids after supper ends up as lots of peeing during the night. And I always have a difficult time getting back to sleep.

So still working on a solution……
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Have not found one myself to date.

Larger meal as late as credible and shut down would come closest to working if shutdown happens.

Reality is that I end up structuring about half if not more of my calories at that time, usually spending relatively minimally before 5.

But big breakfast and nothing or minimal till 7+ also seems to work

Problem is shutdown and sufficient sleep in my case
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Progress! Lowest weight since before Christmas. But it’s been a struggle all the way. More to go….
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Congratulations, Yooly !!!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    👋
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    The downward trend is holding. I feared it would quickly disappear 🫠. But I seem to be in a good head space right now.
  • scoutmom1981
    scoutmom1981 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo Yooly! Down is awesome!
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Yeah it’s a downward trend. But sooooo slow. It’s so much more difficult managing my pitiful 1350-1500 calories a day. No one tells you that when you’re close to maintenance it’s not as fast as when I had 100 pounds to lose. 🥺. Regain a few pounds and it’s going to be a battle!

• lauriekallis
    Options
    Good job, Yooly. Patience will be my key word for 2024. I'll share with you (if I find some.).
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    I’m not taking a victory lap over two pounds but hey it’s progress.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    I would take a (start of) victory lap!
  • lauriekallis
    edited February 2
    Options
    🏆 🏆

(1 per pound)
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Still hanging on to those two lost pounds. I’m hoping now that I’m able to exercise regularly it will continue to progress downward. There are signs of spring here already and bikini season is rapidly approaching. And for me it’s vacation season which involves lots of eating out. So I need to get a grip on this while the pants still fit - albeit a tad more snuggly.
  • PAV8888
    edited February 5
    Options
    So back in the good old days with a different scale and app...

3vyd8g6njjg6.png

Then the scale was changed and the app was changed and then the company totally changed their app again with no data export for me because my stuff was in a secondary profile and only the primary could export.

But, regardless, between April 2022 and November 2022 when the parental's house was sold the better part of 7lbs were gained.

Christmas cookies to December 2022 didn't help. A small down-tick to March was interrupted when the parental went into obvious mental breakdown territory by April. And let us not forget the contemporaneous "you've got some "electrical" issue but we don't think you're about to keel over (given that the MIBI showed no blockage or convincing abnormality) so you can wait... and wait... and wait... (still waiting... waiting)

Things got a bit better in late August/early September when someone we won't mentions started taking his new drug.

So I finally got the "new app" data exported. And rendered more meaningful by averaging each month's weigh-in information and using that average as the month's representative value (by default the app uses the random last measurement of the month!)

Anyway. Not too accurate but a better representation i hope (skewed to average to a lighter than real weight because who wants to raise their hand and say they weigh themselves more often when they think they're at their highest instead of skipping and waiting for tomorrow to weigh-in again! RIGHT? ME TOO!)

But STILL a good 10lbs away from where I USED to be... and the curve is flattening out :cold_sweat:

And yes, I am only playing in the 0.3 to 1.3lbs per MONTH--not per week-- so pure baby bush league stuff here!!!!!!

weo45dpbc2wl.png
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Fascinating, PAV. Somehow may ability to bounce around pretty wildly in a short period of time short circuits my viewing of patterns. I really need to get past that.
    5 pounds down? Meaningless.
    5 pounds up? Meaningless.
    Which is true maybe - but not with compound ups and no downs inbetween.

But really - how would I know - my scale and I have not connected often as of late.
    BUT
    That will change nowish - because I'm going to rejoin the life that I want plan :)