WaistAways Team Chat - JANUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• MaddawgMadsen
    MaddawgMadsen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 - Tuesday, January 30th - 4,474 steps

@jugar - I will be a day late with weigh-in. Every two weeks we have a meeting with the owners of our company on Wednesday. Due to travel and the holiday, the last meeting we had was at the beginning of December. They decided to have our meeting on Tuesday this week. Also, the crew lunch we normally have on the last Thursday of the month is today so that we can fit it into January. All of that being said, today felt like Thursday and I did not weigh myself.

@ChelleChelle1031 - Thank you for sharing those inspiring thoughts. I definitely needed to hear them.
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    PW - 164.8
    CW - 166.2

Not a great week. I had some triggers that lead me to some old habits. I have no ability to weight in next week. I’m off on vacation. Have a great week
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,330 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's ..You have a returning member re-joining your amazing team... Please welcome back @kerdil08 :)
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble getting on this group from the app? I am on my browser now. It started last night, I restarted my phone, deleted and re-installed the app. It was workng off wifi and now not at all again 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • ChelleChelle1031
    ChelleChelle1031 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble getting on this group from the app? I am on my browser now. It started last night, I restarted my phone, deleted and re-installed the app. It was workng off wifi and now not at all again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lauren_989 - I’m having no issues with the app. Have you tried deleting the app and adding it back? Checking for an update?
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    My exercise is starting to make me feel toned…wowza! I like it.
    One of the coaches talked about food hacks and choosing protein and veggies for meals each week. I can see how that would be helpful, even though my immediate reaction is more skeptical. I’ll try it this weekend for next week and see how it goes. Maybe it’ll be boring but having servings pre-made would be like pre-logging…thus, with a shot!
    Happy end of the month. Here’s to February!!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    Steps if it’s not too late. 1c9hubl2hxhy.png
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    @lauren_989
    Just checked and I was able to load the chat on my app.

@zumbaforever
    That would be hard to watch your dog go through that. Poor guy indeed. Good job pushing yourself in your workouts.

@cleaneater80
    Have a great vacay! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Well, tomorrow we leave work a bit early to catch a plane to Toronto to go celebrate Brad's mom's 85th birthday. We come home Monday. Just been busy packing and getting ready tonight.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    Wow @micki48 that is a good one. I have heard the "choose your hard" line a lot - but her reasons and examples are beautiful. And that her life got larger as she got smaller. Thanks for posting that!

Thursday is happening! Looking forward to numbers from:
    @ashleycarole86
    @bowens1973
    @lindamartin27
    @eggfreak

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Thursday weigh-in
    Username ashleycarole86
    PW 232.8
    CW 234.6
  • ChelleChelle1031
    ChelleChelle1031 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Beautiful People!

January sure did go by fast. 2024 Goals

Lose weight - ✅ 9.2lbs gone
    10k Steps a day - ✅ average 10,942 steps
    Read Bible Daily - ✅ Genesis & Exodus
    Take Time for Me - ✅ PTO days that included spoiling me.

Today, know that you’re never alone. You have a whole community rooting for you!!

#YearOfMe
    #Mentally
    #Physically
    #Spiritually

dbq9dh05uaa0.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.