Options

Replies

• justgirl81
    justgirl81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Workout: 8 miles run, 2 mile walk
    Weigh In: 107.2 lbs
    Nutrition: Unacceptable (Good/Acceptable/Unacceptable/Terrible)

Goals:
    1. Read entire Bible in order starting w/ New Testament 1 chapter/day. (Acts 3)
    2. Reach 104.0 lbs by 5/10/24
    3. Nutrition level Good daily
    4. Maintain dayshift schedule (5a/5p/9p)
    5. Take 30 minute nap after shower instead of "poison".
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hello Pals! So far so good. One day - one meal at a time. I dropped three pounds overnight -got back on track for the binge Chinese food fest the night before. So will repeat what I did yesterday - eggs with loads of spinach, a protein Vega smoothie with spinach for lunch and fruit and a half protein bar and another shake for dinner. I wasn’t starving and quite full.

Also did CG workout followed by the 30 min Les mills Body Combat workout, but I changed it up a bit so I could hit a heavy bag I have. Felt soooo good. Think I will repeat that later. The pounding of the bag really relieved a lot of stress!! 🙃
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,901 Member
    edited May 6
    Options
    @ceebeeslim - reminding me of the Cristy Lane song. "One meal at a time....sweet jesus...that's all I'm asking from you.... Lord help me today. Show me the way. One meal at a time...."

Oh, I need to show you a photo of my starbucks glass i purchased for my scale victory. I used my starbucks points..... so it was cheap. I love it. https://a.co/d/6BIlYxG

td5i62r23xkm.png
  • SherryRueter
    edited May 6
    Options
    That's an image off of ebay. But its the general picture.

I'm off the band wagon the past 3 days. maybe 4. I'm so glad I don't do daily weigh ins. I picked
    up the glass over the noon hour (and some chocolate. whoops. )

What kinda threw me is that we are having an impromptu lunch Tuesday. I had a whole cleanse I dea and undereating fest all mentally planned out and then bam. My daughter wants to eat out tonight and damn work has a lunch tomorrow. I'll just make wise choices. Thankfully food menus are online and I can eat lighter food. I do enjoy going to bed a little hungry as opposed to full. When I'm full my brain just works all night. When I'm hungry, my brain shuts off.
    You too?

One day... nice CEEBEESLIM!
    Love your plan. Meal 1 Eggs and Veggie.
    meal 2 PRotein smoothie and spinach.
    Snack, Fruit and Protein bar
    Dinner SHAKE.

That's similar to a 3 day cleanse I read.

[*]
    • Breakfast: 1 shake +50-80cal fruit
    • 10am: Green tea or Miso
    • Lunch: 1 shake +50-80cal fruit
    • 2pm: Green tea or Miso
    • 1 shake +50-80cal fruit and Salad and 3-4oz lean white protein/meat.

I may need to do some kickboxing tomorrow. 🙃
    Today's workout was arms.... So underwhelming.
    Maybe it was hubby leaving town for a few days and the little stress of that..... i don't know.
    I just felt off for a few days.

Mon. AT maint. Calories (if I can be wise from 1-9.... I THINK I can I think I can
    Sun. AT maint. calories.
    Sat. was OVER Maint.

• SherryRueter
    edited May 6
    Options
    lgue7up175pz.png

• SherryRueter
    edited May 6
    Options
  • justgirl81
    Options
    Monday
    Workout: 6 miles crosstrainer, 2 mile walk
    Weigh In: 108.4 lbs
    Nutrition: Good (Good/Acceptable/Unacceptable/Terrible)

Goals:
    1. Read entire Bible in order starting w/ New Testament 1 chapter/day. (Acts 4)
  • justgirl81
    Options
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    Hello Pals! So far so good. One day - one meal at a time. I dropped three pounds overnight -got back on track for the binge Chinese food fest the night before. So will repeat what I did yesterday - eggs with loads of spinach, a protein Vega smoothie with spinach for lunch and fruit and a half protein bar and another shake for dinner. I wasn’t starving and quite full.

Also did CG workout followed by the 30 min Les mills Body Combat workout, but I changed it up a bit so I could hit a heavy bag I have. Felt soooo good. Think I will repeat that later. The pounding of the bag really relieved a lot of stress!! 🙃

Great Job CeeBee!
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    @justagirl81. How is the naps going
  • justgirl81
    Options
    T

I may need to do some kickboxing tomorrow. 🙃
    Today's workout was arms.... So underwhelming.
    Maybe it was hubby leaving town for a few days and the little stress of that..... i don't know.
    I just felt off for a few days.

Mon. AT maint. Calories (if I can be wise from 1-9.... I THINK I can I think I can
    Sun. AT maint. calories.
    Sat. was OVER Maint.

Kickboxing sounds like an amazing workout Sherry. I know you can reach your calorie goals, YOU'VE GOT THIS! <3
  • SherryRueter
    edited May 7
    Options
    ======================
    2 days ⬇️ under calories
    4 days ✅ at calories
    1 days 🔺above calories
    =====================
    Workout: Chest, back, and cardio. Win win.
    Target: Tues. Below Calories ( 1200 or less)

What challenges do I have to face today? That we have a work meeting and I am eating out. This means that I am not able to do a 30min walk at noon. I may work that in to my day at 3pm, just a thought - I scurry away from my desk for a spell..... I could also just leave at 4:30 and go home and do the ellip. for 45mins which would be adequate also.

Did I meal plan: YES.
    =============================
    ⬇️ 7th Tue. Under calories
    ✅ 6th AT maint. Calories. (I Did it!)
    ✅ 5th AT maint. calories.
    🔺 4th Above calories
    ✅ 3rd AT maint. Cal
    ✅ 2nd AT maint. Cal
    ⬇️ 1st under calories

• CeeBeeSlim
    Options
    Love my Les Mills kickboxing! Been in good mindset - albeit two or three days! Haha! I also feel better when I go to bed a bit hungry. On track with my calories, steps, workout and water. It was about 8pm last night when I was barely at 5k steps and said to myself - that’s ok - progress not perfection - don’t push yourself and then BAM! Said “nope nope nope” - got my headphones and playlist and Beyonce’d my way to 11k steps! Well - an ol rickety Beyond-ce! Hahaha!

Proud of myself. On track today too. I know it has a deeper meaning than my fitness goal but I’m letting today’s verse be a bit of a motivator!

0lzxdhcychtl.jpeg
  • justgirl81
    Options
    Tuesday
    Weigh In: 107.4 lbs

Goals:
    1. Read entire Bible in order starting w/ New Testament 1 chapter/day. (Acts 5)

Sherry, Naps still not in place yet. I have a few close friends of Jesus praying for me. I will keep you updated sis. Thank you so much for caring. <3 `
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    Question: do you think this means that we shouldn’t listen to movies (or such) that has foul language? l6y1uizm689u.jpeg
  • SherryRueter
    Options

From an online article I was reading. Thought I would share:

Did you know that Fiber is crucial in helping you stick to your calorie deficit?

Fiber is one of the main nutrients that helps fill you up.
    It also helps give you sustained energy during the day, as well as fights off cravings.

Between these three things, it makes it exponentially easier to stick to your calorie deficit.

How much should you have & what are some good sources?
    Try to aim around 15-25g per day to start.

Some of my favorite sources are below 👇🏾 (to name a few)
    - bran cereal
    - kiwis
    - avocado
    - potato
    - banana
    - apple WITH skin (skin has the fiber)
    - oats
    - high fiber bread
    - raspberries
    - blackberries
    - lentils

I'd pick 2-4 high fiber foods and keep them in your daily diet so you know you're getting the proper dosage.

I would not suggest using 'supplements' for fiber, rather get it through food.

-: @ericrobertsfitness.com
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    ======================
    2 days ⬇️ under calories
    5 days ✅ at calories
    1 days 🔺above calories
    =====================
    Workout: Legs.
    Goal for today To be below Calories ( 1200 or less) & to do a 30min kickboxing at noon.

What challenges do I have to face today? That work may be a little boring. But finally no one will be home at noon - so I can do a kickboxing workout instead of walking. Not that I don't enjoy walking -I just want to do a workout. I am not sure after work if I will go with my daughter to do some elliptical - or if I can just go shopping on my own for a spell. That would be so nice. I wish I could take the afternoon off. However I cannot.

Did I meal plan: 30% yes.
    I'm a little concerned that I have SO many days already that are AT calories and not BELOW calories. I want to END THE TREND.

=============================
    GOAL for today : ⬇️ Under Calories. And to do a kickboxing workout at noonish.

✅ 7th AT maint. calories
    ✅ 6th AT maint. Calories.
    ✅ 5th AT maint. calories.
    🔺 4th Above calories
    ✅ 3rd AT maint. Cal
    ✅ 2nd AT maint. Cal
    ⬇️ 1st under calories
  • CeeBeeSlim
    Options
    I can’t believe according to the scale I’m down 8 pounds since last week. I know it wasn’t all fat but it’s clear I really went over OVER board! Even with multiple doc appts for the parents today I just squeezed in my CG workout and still going to reach my 10k steps. My normal would be to just excuse it “you’re stressed, forget it”. But I did it! Proud of myself!

And as far as your question about the verse above - it made me giggle a bit. I’ll put on a love story movie and all I can hear from my family is that I have a “reprobate mind”. That’s usually when a love scene comes on - and worse yet when the couple isn’t married - and even worse - when the scene is arguably - loads more than the director need to show??😜

However - they love their “killin” movies - the murderous movies - mafia, cowboy, revenge. Foul language, stealing, murder, adultery - etc -??

Hard to draw the line - although in your gut - at least in mine - I can feel when I shouldn’t let something enter into my mind. As if it’s being corrupted as I watch. Good question tho.
  • SherryRueter
    Options
    oh my 8# that's a LOT... WOW. and *YAY* That has to feel good. Shows how inflammed you were I bet.

I have that type of mind as well. They need not show me the scene. I would have loved movies in the 1950's. (born 1971 though).

The verses, I interpret "Everything you do flows into you".
    So if I constantly am listening to foul language (movies that swear, or I even have a workout series where he uses the F-bomb to motivate, honestly I'm okay with that one, but I shouldn't be? according to what I read above. )

Also, reminds me that constantly feeding my brain stories of people that struggle with their food intake and lack of motivation...I could be feeding my brain what it doesn't need to hear. A social media break from all of that maybe very helpful. it would feed my brain less of that.

• justgirl81
    Options
    Wednesday
    Workout: 8 miles run, 2 mile walk
    Weigh In: 107.2 lbs
    Nutrition: Unacceptable (Good/Acceptable/Unacceptable/Terrible)

Goals:
    1. Read entire Bible in order starting w/ New Testament 1 chapter/day. (Acts 6)
  • justgirl81
    Options
    Thursday
    Weigh In: 108.4 lbs

Goals:
    1. Read entire Bible in order starting w/ New Testament 1 chapter/day. (Acts 7)

That nap would have been beneficial today. Sleep deprivation always seems to make me retain water for some reason. I really want to start making some more improvements and I think eliminating the "poison" is the most important, logical, and easiest next step.