Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - JUNE 2024

Options

Replies

• vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    @txcritter69 – Love that you’re getting photo updates of Diesel! Hang in there. I’m the same way with meds. I tried one several years ago and I gained 40 pounds. It absolutely did NOT help my depression.
    @Katmary71 – I’m not a pickle connoisseur, so I’d have to say my Vlassic Snack’mms ;) Has your body calmed down yet? I hope so.
    @trooworld – Wow – 30 years with the same therapist? That’s amazing! I just looked up Secret Eaters and saved it to watch later. I think it’s the same show Hunter has had on a few times. I 100% agree with your pet peeve. Do these people in the passing lane not realize I’m trying to break the law?!?
    @DrewsAnna – Yes, that is great news about the shrinkage!
    @865jessica – So excited for you to be able to restart the program and that the stupid gallstone passed!
    @19shmoo69 – For real! Why do people feel the need to move things?!?
    @laurelfit57 – It’s wonderful having company, but we definitely need that time to recharge afterwards. The littles are adorable and so is Ty! Nice job getting rid of the things that would tempt you. I love trips to the farmers markets…I feel healthy just picking out the produce B) Enjoy lunch with your niece – and nice job figuring out what to order in advance. Have fun with the grands!
    @TeresaW2024 – Oh, I get it…your curry chicken salad is like the kind you’d eat as a sandwich. I use cranberries and walnuts when I do that style, too! The kind I make is super chunky and you eat it out of a bowl. Yes, the mindset is really difficult. My ADHD brain makes me think that if I can’t do something perfectly all at once, then I’m stupid for even trying. My self-hate talk is not as bad as it used to be, but it’s still a problem I’m working on. I am so happy to hear that Maggie’s surgery was good.

I’m resonating on some of my answers in the Member Spotlight. Especially how successful I was using the old fashioned WW points program back in 2012. I revisited that program a couple years ago, but it was only half-heartedly as everything was paper based. So then I tried the WW app, but it was just a couple months before they completely revamped it and the new program was not a good fit for a plant based eater like me. I have decided to try the program again…the original one (not the app) with a goal of using it for the entire month of July to see how it goes. I still have all the little books and paraphernalia and I had made my own little diary of sorts in an excel file that I can print up to use each week. I’m feeling good about giving it another try.

What is one of your pet peeves?
    When I’m talking to someone and they ask a question that I just answered two seconds ago. I hate it when people don’t actually listen. Makes me feel like I’m not worth their time.

• maryirisfroehlich
    maryirisfroehlich Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Maryirisfroehlich

Weigh in Day: Friday
    PW: 209.5
    CW: 211.9
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Lislisa123

Weigh in Day:
    Friday
    PW: 324.0lbs
    CW: 319.2 lbs
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 270
    CW: 270
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,755 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN UPDATE
    PLEASE WEIGH IN NOW:
    @littlebabekitty @Cornanda
    Reminder to Weigh in tomorrow: @865jessica @Digger61 @gemwolf110 @tammymccrady6278 @annachangesagain
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    edited June 28
    Options
    The team chat for JULY is open! Continue to weigh in and post stats HERE through the end of Saturday, but go to the new month for introductions, and to set goals and commitments:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10919001/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-july-2024/p1?new=1

The July Habit Tracker is also up and running:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10919005/habit-tracker-july-2024#latest
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @laurelfit57 OK that's where I logged it so no worries. Have a great day being alone with all that fresh food and get some rest. Have fun with the grands!

@trooworld I watched part of the episode you linked earlier, I'll watch the rest after dinner. I'd be mortified if that was done to me too especially at something like a party with people I don't know where I'd be super nervous and stuff my face, haha! Good luck with the conference, great job seting yourself up well for the weekend getting so much done!

@TeresaW2024 Thank you! So glad Maggie is doing well! Poor girl I hope she recovers fast and is feeling better soon. Funny I get frustrated if my morning time doesn't take place, my coffee catching up online then working out I prefer being alone. These days my roommate usually isn't up yet so I can't blast it like I used to!

@vegan4lyfe2012 I forgot about your soda drinking I used to drink Diet Pepsi like that too. I'm good with herbal tea but for awhile I'd buy 1 single Diet Pepsi when I grocery shopped and still crave it then. I've been trying to do kombucha instead but it's more calories so that stinks! I didn't know you were learning disc golf until I read your spotlight, that sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to see a NEW photo of you in those hot pink pants with that confident smile! I like how you've been reevaluating things and look forward to hearing how you're doing on the program this next month. Oh I punned that recipe, yum!

@txcritter69 YES I get frustrated when I still show up at everything and others don't, I literally have to be in the hospital or on my way to cancel things. I'd make plans with you any time with that attitude! Oh my gosh your poor dog getting run over by UPS, I can't imagine. Aw I can't imagine how empty it feels without Diesel, I spend a lot of time with my cats too and can't imagine having one gone. Hugs to you, hope he's doing well!

Hi team! I went to the farm for a bit then went to the greenhouse to start some pumpkins we weren't able to yesterday. Spent the rest of the day resting as I'm still flared up but it's not as bad as a few days ago. Have a great night and happy Saturday!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,130 Member
    Options
    Hi MS ...You have a new member joining your wonderful group ...Please welcome @FoxyMoxie04 :)
  • annachangesagain
    annachangesagain Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone

annachangesagain

Weigh in day : Saturday
    PW: 162.9 lbs (73.9 kg
    CW: 160.9 lbs (73 kg)
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,301 Member
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 130.0
    CW: 127.5

My maintenance range is 127-133; I'm within my range.

-Mica
  • 865jessica
    865jessica Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day- Saturday
    PW- 261.6
    CW-259.8

It's been a successful week in my mind. I've been doing better logging what I eat. I've focused more on protein intake and lowering carbs. I've gotten in some exercise. I feel hopeful.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,839 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 209
    Today’s Weight: 208
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 330 Member
    edited June 29
    Options
    Good morning 👋

afco1ksf0tbf.jpg
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 672 Member
    Options

s42jjulh6bn6.jpg

June is almost over, and a new month is coming to make changes in your life. Let's challenge ourselves to stick to eating better, exercising more, and giving those other teams some fun competition. Don't let summer or the upcoming holiday ( fourth of July ) distract you from your health goals. We got this!
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: Sunday 
    SW:220
    PW: 196
    CW: 196

No changes
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 214.2
    Today’s Weight: 214.2
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hello Team Mission Slimpossibles. You have a new team member joining. Please welcome @NanaB1835!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 176.1
    CW: 175.7

:( internet issues the past two days..... hopefully not too late
  • Katmary71
    Options
This discussion has been closed.