Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    5'9" :-)
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm about the oldest one in this group so far. I've been 6 feet tall longer than most of you all have been alive!! And no, I don't wear heels anymore.
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2''... I've always had ankle issues so I never wore heels. Plus my feet are a size 13, and they don't make many heels that size.
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    5'11" and dont care to wear heels :) love being tall though!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2''... I've always had ankle issues so I never wore heels. Plus my feet are a size 13, and they don't make many heels that size.
    I keep thinking I must be a freak of nature because my feet are not nearly large enough for my height. I am 5'10" but wear an 8 in shoes (sometimes 8 1/2, but mostly just for width reasons). I'm convinced this is the reason my balance is so bad. :)
  • Staceyblewin
    Staceyblewin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I keep thinking I must be a freak of nature because my feet are not nearly large enough for my height. I am 5'10" but wear an 8 in shoes (sometimes 8 1/2, but mostly just for width reasons). I'm convinced this is the reason my balance is so bad. :)

You are so lucky. Embrace it.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Im 5'9" Im the tallest female in my family. I do occasionally rock the heels but I dont like looking down on men. I always tell guys you must be this tall to ride this ride lol( pointing above my head)
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and have always loved it! Just try and keep up with my long legs!
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    and yes I have big feet and I wear heels!!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", and I love to wear heels. I used to only like taller men, but now I don't really care as long as he's confident. :-)
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 5'9" - I do love to wear heels although get a little upset having to bend down to talk to my smaller mates lol!! I'm a UK 6 in shoes so I guess I've got small feet?!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    5'10. The boyfriend is an inch shorter (though he'll never admit to it). I own heels and he doesn't mind if I wear them, but I never wear them because I'm just a jeans and sweatshirt (and sneakers) kind of girl.

I'm the shorty of the family as well, the sister and sister in law are around 6 feet so they pick on me :tongue:
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 10.5'' and the *****es at the DMV made me 5'11'' on my license. :( Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I saw someone was 5'8" in here...it's like being stuck between short and tall. But I feel pretty bada$$ when I wear heels.
  • flatbellybella
    flatbellybella Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    5'11"
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 5'9" - I do love to wear heels although get a little upset having to bend down to talk to my smaller mates lol!! I'm a UK 6 in shoes so I guess I've got small feet?!
    Apparently a UK6 is the equivalent of a US8 in shoes. Like me, do you find that your balance is AWFUL? I feel like my feet should be bigger to accommodate my height.
  • allofourdreams
    allofourdreams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hey everyone.. i'm 5' 10" and a quarter.. i don't wear heels but hopefully when i lose the weight i want, i'll have the confidence to rock them :D
  • meganlynn1014
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'10" ... almost 5'11"

I used to be insecure about my height, but I feel good about it now! I would wear heals, but holy cow, when I take 3 steps I practically topple over!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I used to be insecure about my height, but I feel good about it now! I would wear heals, but holy cow, when I take 3 steps I practically topple over!
    Try ankle boots...I love those! My feet STAY in the shoes, instead of going all Cinderella on me.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    5'10 here!!!!!!!!!!!!