!DAILY CHECK IN HERE REGARDLESS OF WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU AR

Options
WE GOT SEPARATED DOING IT BY WEEK SO LET'S ALL CHECK IN HERE EACH DAY REGARDLESS OF WHAT WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU ARE ON!:smile:

Replies

• jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I'm the first to check in on the new thread! It's the little things in life that keep my going lol. Finished D3W2 today followed by 55 minute dance workout. My shoulders and upper back are so sore, but in a good way. Keep up the good work team!!!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    just finished Day 1 of Week 3 and man am I sweating!!! I know I have probably burned more than the 394 calories that MFP said but I dont have a HMR... yet lol, hoping to get one for Christmas lol. Man was this one ever hard!

I also upped my weights from 3lbs to 5lbs and that is a big difference, at least it feels thata way lol.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I finished Level 1 last night, did 7 days and am starting Level 2 tonight. I'd be lying if I said I weren't feeling a little intimidated!
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    aaah sorry didnt realize there was a new thread.. so i'm just gonna repost what i said in the other one :)

D4W2 - 11 days complete!!

i just realized that i havent posted in like 3 days :noway:

I did the workout on thanksgiving yesterday! with both of my brothers and my sister! lol id call that a success.

not only that but i went black friday shopping and totally burn off some of those calories i ate yesterday and good news is:
    i still weigh the same! woooohooo! :D

also a little NSV:
    my skinny jeans are now LOOSE!
    that right! this time last year I couldnt even fit these jeans over my thighs :)

hope all you ladies are keeping up with ripped in 30 :)
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I finished Level 1 last night, did 7 days and am starting Level 2 tonight. I'd be lying if I said I weren't feeling a little intimidated!

Got through level 2 and i busted through some of the cardio moves i couldn't before, like plank jacks. proud of myself and it was a different kind of workout. almost seems like she's doing hard strength one week, then hard cardio, then switch up again. anyone else feel like this at all?
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    I have decided to take today off. I'm gonna rest myself!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Day 2 on Week 2 done. Took yesterday off from Rip for the holiday but burned major calories today to make up for it!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 1 today. I start level 2 tomorrow.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    W2 D2 finished this morning.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I didn't do my exercise yesterday because of being so busy entertaining my visitors and it was so late when they left. Got to fixed everything and realized that I'm so worn out and no more energy to workout. This level 2 is making me crazy cause I hate plank jacks and some of the moves esp. the strength training were a lot difficult. But still got no choice, because of my love/hate relationship with JM's workout I need to push myself. I had a glimpse with what will be going on with week 3 and 4,I think we need to be prepared. She is getting (Psycho crazy)lol.
  • jam1010
    Options
    Day 2 week 2 done. Two minutes of plank jacks and mountain climber is a killer for me. So happy i finished another day of workout.
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 2 done. Man did I work up a sweat! I feel amazing though : )
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I have just now finished week 1!!!! I'm going to st art week 2 tonight!! It looks so scary starting with circuit 2!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    W2 D3 Done. Those crow push ups are killer! I don't think I'm doing them adequately. 4 more days to get it going.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    W3 D2 done :) noticed today that the back of my thighs are sore, but it's a good sore, not the kind that can make you feel like you can't walk up and down stairs or can't sit down but just a good sore, if there ever is a good sore lol.

the rock and roll squats are hard but i know i'll get the hang of them by the end of the week as well as the other moves that i can't quite keep up with.

loving this dvd :)
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    WOW! Who am I???? Just spent 5 hours traveling and came home and busted out my RI30 at 4:30 pm! You guys keep me going!

Week 2 Day 1 and OWWWW I hate those crow pushups. Week 2 seems way tougher but perhaps I'm just tired. Managed to burn 185 cals though. Was hoping to do 2 sessions but I'm wiped so am going to try and squeeze in 2 tomorrow. Thanksgiving travel threw me off my schedule for Ripped but I managed lots of cardio otherwise.

Very impressed by all the victories you guys are posting. I'm proud to report I can still button my jeans after Thanksgiving, lol. Actually, I was very moderate this year....a sign I am taking more control of my food and exercise habits. Hooray!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    W2D1 accomplished. Today is W2D2. I am sore in new places. I have to admit I hate this level already.

Maybe it was because I did the first day feeling still full from Thanksgiving and half dead because of no sleep. I'm off to do Day 2 now and hopefully it will be better.

Thanks for having a place to check in. It helps keep me accountable :D
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    W2D3 done. I started feeling guilty when I saw sunshinegirlnm did it after returning home and I was just sitting on the couch. Glad I got off my rear and burned those calories!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or level2 is a killer?:noway: really hard!
  • jam1010
    Options
    Is it just me or level2 is a killer?:noway: really hard!

It is not just you, count me in, really a killer workout. and to think it's only week 2. This time my heart rate is going in to the roof.lol.
    Later at night it's gonna be day 3 week 2 for me.