How tall are you?

Options

Replies

• horsepal
    horsepal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    6' and proud of it...I've always said it was worth the climb!
  • kjj1991
    Options
    5"11. Don't have the confidence for heals at the moment. But hoping once at ideal weight i'll go out in heals to celebrate :)
  • Hikaru001
    Options
    6 ft. even here. It's nice finding other people who are also tall! And as for heels- it has to be a really special occasion, and even then they are kitten heels :happy:
  • Vickied84
    Vickied84 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and only wear high heels when the guy I'm dating is taller than 6'2. Even still high heels really isn't much my thing least they can't be anymore than 2".
  • dollymixsix
    Options
    6ft.

I am VERY self-conscious about it, it has sent me into depression at points in my life. Trying to overcome and learn to love.
  • mlstevens
    mlstevens Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2". I wear heels on special occasions. I love being tall, but hate shopping for clothes. Size 13 shoe and 36 in inseam are not easy to find. My husband is 6' and he loves me being tall and I adore him.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    5'11.5''
  • ThinningDownChick
    ThinningDownChick Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9... but I almost always have on heels pushing me closer to about 5'11 :)
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 even. Have been this height since I was 16. I used to HATE it! However, as I got older I realize men LOVED the fact that I was tall. So, that being said. I have grown to love it myself :)
  • salpap
    Options
    6 foot! Generally wear heals occasionally, either way, tall enough to stand proud!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    6 feet tall! Some say 5'11 & 3/4.
  • Duckz1
    Duckz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    6' even, once a doctor tried to say 6'1" but I made her remeasure! I only wear a 9.5 shoe. Have lots of heels, wear a pair maybe once a week. Flats the rest of the time. I'd rather be 5'9" but overall I like being on the tall side.
  • cbtan
    cbtan Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 6' 1" and I love the way i feel and look in high heels. My husband loves it too.:smile::smile:
  • tmbwaite
    Options
    5'11"....every since 8th grade!! lol
  • normer
    normer Posts: 10
    Options
    I am 5"11 and at my heaviest weighed over 230lbs.. I was down to 170, and then put a bunch of weight back on (fabulous summer!)
    I am not sure what my goal weight is, but I am at 168lbs right now. Striving for tone and losing the bits that hang here and there more than focusung on the number.. It's comming slowly.. Started 30DS today...ouch!
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and heels happen on rare occasions. Somehow I have been surrounded by short people my entire life, so I'd rather not add those extra inches most of the time.
  • TheLexB
    Options
    I am 6'4. I hate wearing heels, but my husband loves when I do.. And get this, he is 2 inches shorter than I am. HA!
  • destructivelife
    Options
    I'm 5'10"
    Only an inch or so shorter than my boyfriend so I cant wear heels out.
    I do sometimes and he has to deal with me being taller!
  • JLesk
    JLesk Posts: 12
    Options
    I am 5'11 pushing 206lbs, and my friends cant belive that i weigh that much,i tel them its just because im tall can can ide it better =)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10". I don't usually wear heels. Sometimes.