Options

Replies

• Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Weighing In.

Last week's Weight 232
    This week's Weight 227
    Total Loss 5 pounds (don't worry remember last week was retaining water because of my period)
    House Points-127
    Owls, Newts, Spew-21
  • Crying_In_Color
    Options
    Don't forget to record you info on the spreadsheet.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Sunday most do here….

I had a tempting night last night at community charity dinner, all the restaurants in town and bakeries donated to it. I did good, weight stayed the same so maybe I am learning.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Sunday most do here….

I had a tempting night last night at community charity dinner, all the restaurants in town and bakeries donated to it. I did good, weight stayed the same so maybe I am learning.

I realize that, but I would like you to look back and repost those past weeks so we can maybe get some results for March for all the Houses going. You don't need to weigh in this week sooner than usual.
  • Crying_In_Color
    Options
    How much weight does everybody want to lose? Why do you want to lose weight? What made you decided to lose weight.

My total weight goal is 134 pounds with 57 already lost. I want to lose weight mostly for healthy reasons. High blood pressure and diabetes run in my family. I was on blood pressure medicine when I weighted 284. Now at 227, my blood pressure runs 120/64 and that is without medication. I honestly did not know how big I got. I lost all that weight and do not see a difference in the mirror. I know I went down from a size 20 to a 14 and my shirt size is now an XL instead of a 3XL. That's an eating disorder for you.,
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    Sorry I misunderstood…

March 4 139.4
    11 138.6
    18 138.8

Today I am 137.4 but I weigh tomorrow so its going down!!!
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    I want to lose weight because I am petite and shorter and my weight goes to my stomach so even 25 lbs over I look 6 months pregnant. Looking better now I only have 12.4 lbs left!

I want to get off high blood pressure pills, they are the only pills I take and I would like to be pill free. I only take a mild amount so doc says maybe it is possible with weight loss, working on stress levels and exercise and healthy diet.

Also I have wedding to go to in Oct, step daughters. Skinny exwife and all her thin friends will be there. I didn't want to look like dumpy middle aged lady when I go!
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    30 Newts, 0 Owls, 5 spews

Weight: Last week 138.8
    This week: 137.4

So did much better this week, even with making mini cupcakes!!! yay!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    This next week is an 'off week' to let the calendar catch up. You can decide to do something as a House this week to keep momentum, but House Points will not count for March OR April. I'll be updating everyone and reorganizing this week, so keep your eyes on the group forum list!

***Please look at my above posts and enter your past March weights if you can! It would be a great help so I can get our results caught up before we start April.

Put them in here, please: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApRsSrLxwLMEdGw2SldKbUE3Z0RFTXpfZ1pIZXVUQkE#gid=3
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone.
    5 owls. 20 newts. weight has been 171 all month in maintenance mode. Losing gradual inches with my strength training.
    1215 exercise minutes for 8629 calories burned.
  • Crying_In_Color
    Options
    I"ve been so sick lately. I'm usually the one who gets sick maybe 1 time every 2 years or so. Not this year. I had pnemonia the first week of the year, a sinus infection in February and an annoying cold/allergies so far in March.

My ED may be getting the best of me. I am having problem weighing myself only once a week. I weigh myself on Monday's and Fridays. Hopefully after Friday's weigh in I will be able to wait the complete 7 days.
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I've been MIA for a few weeks so going to go with last week's weight against todays.

CW: 278 lbs

1 lbs loss.

I started the week too late to join in with OWLS / NEWTS / SPEW.

I want to lose weight for my wedding next year and to get myself in the best shape for when we start trying for a baby.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    YOU NEED TO GO TO THE SPREADSHEET AND ALSO POST YOUR STATS THERE!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApRsSrLxwLMEdGw2SldKbUE3Z0RFTXpfZ1pIZXVUQkE#gid=3

This is week 4, but PLEASE fill in the other weeks if you can!

Thanks, guys!
  • Crying_In_Color
    Options

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApRsSrLxwLMEdGw2SldKbUE3Z0RFTXpfZ1pIZXVUQkE#gid=3

Thanks, guys!

I've been adding their information there when I see the weigh in on the form so that it is in the spreedsheet. If they don't do it...I will.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

Thanks, guys!

I've been adding their information there when I see the weigh in on the form so that it is in the spreedsheet. If they don't do it...I will.

That's nice of you for now, but the point of it is for everyone to spend a little time doing it instead of one person spending lots of time doing everyone's.

Eventually, I hope that everyone will be on board here.
  • Crying_In_Color
    Options
    So do I.
  • poorcopies
    Options
    Well I was away a few weeks so just did the last two.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

We're just starting the spreadsheet, so you're totally fine :)

I'm just trying to remind you guys, it might be weird to get used to remembering to go to the spreadsheeet is all
  • trina614
    trina614 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    NEWTS-20 Owls-1
    workout mins- 320
    last weeks weight 128
    this weeks weight 126
  • poorcopies
    Options

We're just starting the spreadsheet, so you're totally fine :)

I'm just trying to remind you guys, it might be weird to get used to remembering to go to the spreadsheeet is all

No it absolutely makes sense, much easier to do and takes the heat of HoH, my other challenge group uses it as well. You can also use it to lay out the details of each new challenge in a separate tab which I also find handy so everyone knows in advance whats coming up!