Like Minded Lushes - May 2012

Options

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    There are definitely easier times than others, this week not so much. Pup is still sick, kitten is in heat, there's still lots of laundry which is my least favorite house chore, wedding is getting to me which I did not think would happen and for the next 2 and half weeks I'll barley see my fiancé so it's even lonelier than usual since it's not like I can take a drive and see friends or family. Fiancés new whiskey glasses came but I doubt he'll give them a shot when he gets home from work but who knows, they are pretty nifty and he hates earnings at work so he may need a drink :wink: even though he doesn't drink during the week.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Mama Lush. I am patiently waiting for some more puppy spam of your cuties :smile: I bet Ritter is getting big!

Yvonne - Good to see you back here again.

SoCal - I bet you can make it four days if you try, question is Why? :wink:

Kim - Barre yoga sounds interesting, but bar yoga sounds more fun :happy:

Kat - Hope puppy is feeling better and kitten stays indoors.

All other lushes - Cheers :drinker:

Monday - 2 oz. coconut rum
    Tuesday - One sip of Chablis then I poured the rest in husband's glass. What's up with that? :noway:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Welcome back Mama Lush. I am patiently waiting for some more puppy spam of your cuties :smile: I bet Ritter is getting big!

Yvonne - Good to see you back here again.

SoCal - I bet you can make it four days if you try, question is Why? :wink:

Kim - Barre yoga sounds interesting, but bar yoga sounds more fun :happy:

Kat - Hope puppy is feeling better and kitten stays indoors.

All other lushes - Cheers :drinker:

Monday - 2 oz. coconut rum
    Tuesday - One sip of Chablis then I poured the rest in husband's glass. What's up with that? :noway:

Thanks =] and both our kitties are indoor kitties, I'd be a mess if I had to worry about them being out there and not getting home before dark. I couldn't stand to lose them the way my fiancés parents lose theirs.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what is up but I managed another zero yesterday. I just don't feel like drinking anything. So weird. :noway:

Wolf - I will try to post some pics tonight. Ritter is getting huge. He and Bodi are still bestest buddies. they love to curl up together :love: when they aren't chewing on each other.

Kat sorry things are getting to you. Don't let it over whelm you. I:flowerforyou: t will all come out in the end.

Kim how did the hubs interview thing go? Dying to know. :bigsmile: arre Yoga and knees don't sound like a good mix, glad it could be modified.

So Cal great streak. :drinker: I think I might (just might) make a 3 day mark myself.

Happy lushing to all!!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Diana, that was a good one bar vs. barre

Robin, they changed the date from last Friday to this Friday. Meanwhile, Ron was just removed from his account that he has supported for 9 years due to the ego of one man. It was official yesterday. I think it's a good thing since I will get my fun loving, happy husband back and lose the crabby, stressed person. I will keep you posted.

The yoga had some knee stuff...but, a lot of it was at the barre standing. It's just the front of the bone beneath the knee cap that I cannot put pressure on. I must have fractured it - or - had a massive bone bruise. Yah, it's been 2 months since I pulled that bonehead move. I've talked to some people and they think it was because of the tube placement that I had earlier in the week. The doc didn't tell me not to go drinkin' and clubbin' either. Possible, malpractice there.

I'm still hoping to hold out tonight.
  • tretheb
    tretheb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    looking forward to that creek season ... i can smell it ...
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Morning Eveyone!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0...has to be already accounted all my food and no room for wine
    Tomorrow-wine will be had :bigsmile:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Robin, good to see you back but all this abstaining from alcohol is worrying me a bit!

Sun-0
    Mon-0
    Tues-0 but I seriously thought about having some wine.

We shall see what happens tonite. I'm gunna shoot for 0 cuz I still have afew lbs to drop that I gained over my trip.

Happy hump day!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Robin, good to see you back but all this abstaining from alcohol is worrying me a bit!

Sun-0
    Mon-0
    Tues-0 but I seriously thought about having some wine.

We shall see what happens tonite. I'm gunna shoot for 0 cuz I still have afew lbs to drop that I gained over my trip.

Happy hump day!

You made it past day3 YIPPY!!!!!
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello my fellow lushes! I missed you all! I am still around, just hadn't been on here. So I am going to get back in the habit of logging again. Good news is I haven't gained any weight, sad news is that I love tequila every night; at least a couple of shots with dt 7up. I'm going to try and lay off for a night or two or three. lol Wish me luck!! :sad:

Pam

PS I have to start listening to my hypno tapes again too! :ohwell:
  • Flemstica
    Flemstica Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Mon:0
    Tues:3 beers, 3 glasses of wine.

Not bad for me actually, that was spread out over about 7 hours :-D
    Today, who knows? We shall see . . . . .

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Why am I already thinking about happy hour at Wild Bills? :sad:
  • kblue2007
    Options

That's alright Kim, I'm tempted to go out for mexican tonight for cinco de mayo, since we have a communion party in saturday.........
  • nisijam5
    Options

That's alright Kim, I'm tempted to go out for mexican tonight for cinco de mayo, since we have a communion party in saturday.........

Well, we have to honor our multi-cultural heritage, right?
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Thanks Robin, I know it'll all work out :smile:

Well, I made it again last night!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0

I'm sure I'll be tempted tonight but going for 0 :glasses:
  • kblue2007
    Options

Well, we have to honor our multi-cultural heritage, right?

Uhh YEAH!!!!
    The temptation is SOOOOO strong, but I think I'd feel too guilty, didn't have a great calorie burning workout this morning PLUS if I go out for mexican margaritas are a MUST and I REALLY didn't want to drink until tomorrow.....think I just talked myself out of it :cry:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Mexican begs for beer!! (Or margs.)
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Pretty sure its gonna happen this week, just not tonight!!! I am very excited :love:
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I haven't posted in quite a while here - I've been pretty good lately!

On a serious note though, does anyone in this group (particularly women) ever worry about your health and drinking? Or do you ever worry with anything out of the normal you suddenly have some sort of disease due to alcohol? I might be a bit of a hypochondriac (sp?) but I'm going through this right now. I drink, in my opinion, less than I have in times past and over all I'm very healthy. But I'm having some "women's issues" and when I google the symptoms the some of the results are terrifying!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Monday 0, tuesday 0, wednesday = opened a large bottle of cider to make a sauce for some pork loin and have drunk nearly all of the rest of it :blushing: